• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Emotional Intelligence Test

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
You're in luck. It's the thing to be emotionally retarded here.

T

ThatGirl

I guess so but I really thought I had the questions nailed, specially the analytical ones. I think the creators of the test were off base.

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
Snapshot Report
Self-report Component
Subscale IQ score = 42
Subscale percentile = 0.01

Which is nice since I took a calibrated test in the past that scored me 119 :)

StoryOfMyLife

MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Snapshot Report
Self-report Component
Subscale IQ score = 3

According to your self-report answers, your emotional intelligence is very poor. People who score like you do feel that they have trouble dealing with their own emotions and those of others. They struggle to overcome difficulties in their lives and they are unable to control their moods. It’s hard for them to understand how best to motivate themselves and reach their goals. In addition, they find social interactions quite difficult, for several reasons. They may have trouble allowing themselves to get close with others, finding it difficult to be vulnerable enough to establish intimacy. They also report having trouble offering support to others, likely due to the fact that they do not understand where others are coming from or they lack ideas about how best to help. Perhaps by working on your problem areas, you can become more confident in dealing with your own emotions and those of others.

Wow?

That's not entirely true, at least I don't think it is. But to some degree yes, I have a difficult time offering emotional support for myself or for others. Not because I don't feel- as much as I hate to admit it, I'm more sensitive than I let on. I just don't know how to handle it always. Mood swings don't happen so often though they used to when I was younger. I flew off the handle quite a bit. I have a bit more control over myself now, but I have my moments ^^;

Anyway...interesting results, I suppose lol

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Snapshot Report
Self-report Component
Subscale IQ score = 50

Not sure what to make of the test. I thought I answered reasonably well and yet my EQ is very poor. Oh well.

heart

heart on fire
Another Retread: 68 :D

I think those pictures of the people are just an awful way to test. It is hard from a sationary photo to tell what people are feeling, there a lot that goes on in body lanuage in person that's very subtle, vibes, that sort of thing. I can't believe I wasted so much time on it either, it's very long.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I bet the test is faulty. I got 61 (subscale percentile 1).

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Snapshot Report
Self-report Component
Subscale IQ score = 82
Subscale percentile = 13

According to your self-report answers, your emotional intelligence is somewhat poor. People who score like you may at times feel that they have trouble dealing with their own emotions and those of others. They sometimes struggle to overcome difficulties in their lives and they are not always able to control their moods. It may be hard for them to understand how best to motivate themselves to overcome obstacles and reach their goals. In addition, they find social interactions difficult at times, for several reasons. They may have trouble allowing themselves to get close with others, finding it difficult to be vulnerable enough to establish intimacy or perhaps lacking understanding of, or comfort with, social interactions. Perhaps by working on your problem areas, you can become more confident in dealing with your own emotions and those of others.

>.> I'm trying to figure out what these people are talking about. Do the creators have a superiority complex and thus are trying to make others feel stupid? No one is perfectly open about their lives. A part of that is the society that we're raised in, coupled with our family life while growing up and whatever tragedies we happened to experience throughout our lives. As for being able to handle our emotions and moodswings... It's a part of the human experience. :) That's why we're human and not robots. If they want to rag on so many people for being so emotionally retarded, so they believe, then I'd actually like to have someone else create a test similar to theirs that they don't know the answers to and see what they come up with. Otherwise, perhaps they should expect that humans actually do have dynamic emotional lives. It goes with the territory.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Subscale IQ score = 58
Subscale percentile = 0.26

I'll show you emotions stupid test :steam:

Is crap!

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
I'm not gonna even attempt this test. I remember trying the color IQ test and just giving up almost immediately. It just seemed to daunting.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Shit, I got 5.

Subscale IQ score = 5

According to your self-report answers, your emotional intelligence is very poor. People who score like you do feel that they have trouble dealing with their own emotions and those of others. They struggle to overcome difficulties in their lives and they are unable to control their moods. It's hard for them to understand how best to motivate themselves and reach their goals. In addition, they find social interactions quite difficult, for several reasons. They may have trouble allowing themselves to get close with others, finding it difficult to be vulnerable enough to establish intimacy. They also report having trouble offering support to others, likely due to the fact that they do not understand where others are coming from or they lack ideas about how best to help. Perhaps by working on your problem areas, you can become more confident in dealing with your own emotions and those of others.

:huh: I didn't think I'd do that bad...

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Snapshot Report
Self-report Component
Subscale IQ score = 42

According to your self-report answers, your emotional intelligence is very poor. People who score like you do feel that they have trouble dealing with their own emotions and those of others. They struggle to overcome difficulties in their lives and they are unable to control their moods. It’s hard for them to understand how best to motivate themselves and reach their goals. In addition, they find social interactions quite difficult, for several reasons. They may have trouble allowing themselves to get close with others, finding it difficult to be vulnerable enough to establish intimacy. They also report having trouble offering support to others, likely due to the fact that they do not understand where others are coming from or they lack ideas about how best to help. Perhaps by working on your problem areas, you can become more confident in dealing with your own emotions and those of others.

I really thought I was pwning parts of this test.... But Orangey got a 5? lol How do most people have around 60 to 80, and two people in this thread got in the single digits.. and single digit scores are still on the same level as scores of around 40?

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Subscale IQ score = 39