• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Emotional Intelligence Test

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Seriously, I can't believe I went through that overlong piece of $(^% just so they could berate me for how much I suck.
I am relieved yet oddly disappointed you all suck as badly.

Usehername

On a mission
I think this test was made with a strong bias--just because I am more likely to solve a problem privately and on my own doesn't mean I don't deal with it in healthy ways, nor does it mean I don't discuss problems with my friends. etc. etc.
It's biased against introverted NT ways of dealing with life. THere were many times where I knew the "Right" answer but to me, it's healthier to deal with it all by myself first. (Or, I am touchy-feely avoidant with most people, but extremely cuddly with a few.)

Subscale IQ score = 79
Subscale percentile = 8

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Don't panic folks, the scoring system is obviously kaput.

A few months ago, I went through this test and scored something between 130 and 140.
Now, with exactly the same answers (since I haven't changed a lot in the meantime, have I?), I barely scored 92.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
A horde of Oprahs laid siege to teh site, lowering your standing by raising the average EQ?

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
i prolly didn't take this one but i got an 131 about 8 months ago.

Doppleganger

MBTI Type
IxtP
Enneagram
5w4
Subscale IQ score = 79
Subscale percentile = 8

According to your self-report answers, your emotional intelligence is very poor. People who score like you do feel that they have trouble dealing with their own emotions and those of others. They struggle to overcome difficulties in their lives and they are unable to control their moods. It’s hard for them to understand how best to motivate themselves and reach their goals. In addition, they find social interactions quite difficult, for several reasons. They may have trouble allowing themselves to get close with others, finding it difficult to be vulnerable enough to establish intimacy. They also report having trouble offering support to others, likely due to the fact that they do not understand where others are coming from or they lack ideas about how best to help. Perhaps by working on your problem areas, you can become more confident in dealing with your own emotions and those of others.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Snapshot Report
Self-report Component
Subscale IQ score = 106
Subscale percentile = 68

higher than most here... but i still suck apparently :huh:

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
One of the questions was:

"If one had to compare happiness to a weather condition, it would most likely be called…"

Hell, I'm a fluffy airy INFP, and even I gagged at that question a bit.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well!! that was a really long test for such a short result...what a let down! damn it!

Snapshot Report
Self-report Component
Subscale IQ score = 120
Subscale percentile = 91

According to your self-report answers, your emotional intelligence is good. People who score like you do feel that they have little trouble understanding and dealing with their own emotions and those of others. They generally are able to overcome difficulties in their lives and they are able to control their moods in all but the most trying of times. It’s easy for them to motivate themselves to overcome obstacles and reach their goals. In addition, they find social interactions to be quite easy and fulfilling, for several reasons. They are comfortable allowing themselves to get close with others, and feel comfortable being vulnerable enough to establish intimacy. They also report having an easy time offering support to others; this is likely due to an empathetic nature and a clear mind when it comes to offering good advice.

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
Snapshot Report
Self-report Component
Subscale IQ score = 123
Subscale percentile = 95

According to your self-report answers, your emotional intelligence is good. People who score like you do feel that they have little trouble understanding and dealing with their own emotions and those of others. They generally are able to overcome difficulties in their lives and they are able to control their moods in all but the most trying of times. It’s easy for them to motivate themselves to overcome obstacles and reach their goals. In addition, they find social interactions to be quite easy and fulfilling, for several reasons. They are comfortable allowing themselves to get close with others, and feel comfortable being vulnerable enough to establish intimacy. They also report having an easy time offering support to others; this is likely due to an empathetic nature and a clear mind when it comes to offering good advice.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

meh
I'm better at dynamic reading (like, real time, there's just so many possibilities with pictures, it's annoying)
ps: yes, i do think lots of intps are mistyped autists
U can analyse emotions logically, so, knowing u guys are supposed to be 'the most logical dudes around' ...

I will .. wait for it... point fingers and laugh now :laugh:

poke.gif

L

Lasting_Pain

Snapshot Report
Self-report Component
Subscale IQ score = 73
Subscale percentile = 4

According to your self-report answers, your emotional intelligence is very poor. People who score like you do feel that they have trouble dealing with their own emotions and those of others. They struggle to overcome difficulties in their lives and they are unable to control their moods. It’s hard for them to understand how best to motivate themselves and reach their goals. In addition, they find social interactions quite difficult, for several reasons. They may have trouble allowing themselves to get close with others, finding it difficult to be vulnerable enough to establish intimacy. They also report having trouble offering support to others, likely due to the fact that they do not understand where others are coming from or they lack ideas about how best to help. Perhaps by working on your problem areas, you can become more confident in dealing with your own emotions and those of others.

Trope

MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w6
Self-report Component
Subscale IQ score = 58
Subscale percentile = 0.26

I thought that was ridonkulous. Most of the options to describe the facial expression were not really relevant. That girl, Ellen, just looked like she was looking upward.
@_@

Cool

MBTI Type
ENTP
My friends tell me that I'm emotionaly retarted. I don't know how I hurt a person feelings and I don't know if my friends are sad or not. I just don't deal with it.

MrME

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Self-report Component
Subscale IQ score = 114
Subscale percentile = 84

That said, the test seems particularly skewed to the Extraverted ideal of "emotionally intelligent," which is bullshit. I bet it would've scored me higher if I answered a question like, "How easily do you make friends?" with "I MAKE EVERYBODY MY FRIEND YAAAAYYYY!!" rather than, "It's easy to make acquaintances, but making friends is hard."

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
98. Apparently I'm "barely competent."

That said, the test seems particularly skewed to the Extraverted ideal of "emotionally intelligent," which is bullshit.

Agreed.