User Tag List

First 4567 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    Ok now really, this sucks. How the feck can emotions be measured? Intelligence and logic is one thing, "depth of feelings" is something else.
    Emotional intelligence is as measurable as any other form of an intelligence.

Me:
    Subscale IQ score = 97
    Subscale percentile = 45

That's actually very great score for me. Last time I did this test, it was like 50. After that I've been reading some books about Emotional and Social intelligence (by acclaimed Daniel Goleman, I recommend everyone to read his books) and become more EIQ aware in general. I used to keep IQ in a high position, but in the past few years, I have come to appreciate EIQ much higher than the logical IQ.

High EIQ is one of the most correlative attributes when it comes to success. Even more so than IQ.
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    Emotional intelligence is as measurable as any other form of an intelligence.
    I doubt it. Cognitive processing can be measured, emotions are too complex for that, and the accuracy of such assessments is ridiculously low.

MBTI
    IsfP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

Subscale IQ score = 87
    Subscale percentile = 19

According to your self-report answers, your emotional intelligence is somewhat poor.

Lies, it's all lies!!!:steam:

I'm going to go and deal with my emotions innefficiently.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Subscale IQ score = 129
    Subscale percentile = 97

According to your self-report answers, your emotional intelligence is good. People who score like you do feel that they have little trouble understanding and dealing with their own emotions and those of others. They generally are able to overcome difficulties in their lives and they are able to control their moods in all but the most trying of times. Itís easy for them to motivate themselves to overcome obstacles and reach their goals. In addition, they find social interactions to be quite easy and fulfilling, for several reasons. They are comfortable allowing themselves to get close with others, and feel comfortable being vulnerable enough to establish intimacy. They also report having an easy time offering support to others; this is likely due to an empathetic nature and a clear mind when it comes to offering good advice.
    So wait, did this long quiz just tell me what my opinion of myself is?
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    So wait, did this long quiz just tell me what my opinion of myself is?
    Welcome to the world of EQ.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Apparently, I have a good opinion of myself and my skill at reading people's faces.

Self-report Component
    Subscale IQ score = 120
    Subscale percentile = 91

According to your self-report answers, your emotional intelligence is good. People who score like you do feel that they have little trouble understanding and dealing with their own emotions and those of others. They generally are able to overcome difficulties in their lives and they are able to control their moods in all but the most trying of times. Itís easy for them to motivate themselves to overcome obstacles and reach their goals. In addition, they find social interactions to be quite easy and fulfilling, for several reasons. They are comfortable allowing themselves to get close with others, and feel comfortable being vulnerable enough to establish intimacy. They also report having an easy time offering support to others; this is likely due to an empathetic nature and a clear mind when it comes to offering good advice.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

I got half way through, said the test was insane, and quit. Lol.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Subscale IQ score = 101
    Subscale percentile = 53

According to your self-report answers, your emotional intelligence is slightly below average. People who score like you do feel that their ability to understand and deal with their own emotions and those of others is just barely acceptable. Emotionally intelligent people have an easy time overcoming difficulties in their lives and they are generally able to control their moods. Itís easy for them to motivate themselves to overcome obstacles and reach their goals. In addition, they find social interactions to be quite easy and fulfilling, for several reasons. They are comfortable allowing themselves to get close with others, and feel comfortable being vulnerable enough to establish intimacy. They also report having an easy time offering support to others; likely due to an empathetic nature and a solid ability to offer advice. Perhaps by working on your problem areas, you can become more confident in dealing with your own emotions and those of others.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    ‚ÄĒ C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Socionics
    ENFj

I took this test before and got a 135. I decided to take it again and got a 123. I know I answered differently from before.

Seeing how so many people scored so low makes me question the validity of the test.

MBTI
    STP

Snapshot Report
    Self-report Component
    Subscale IQ score = 107
    Subscale percentile = 68

According to your self-report answers, your emotional intelligence is slightly below average. People who score like you do feel that their ability to understand and deal with their own emotions and those of others is just barely acceptable. Emotionally intelligent people have an easy time overcoming difficulties in their lives and they are generally able to control their moods. Itís easy for them to motivate themselves to overcome obstacles and reach their goals. In addition, they find social interactions to be quite easy and fulfilling, for several reasons. They are comfortable allowing themselves to get close with others, and feel comfortable being vulnerable enough to establish intimacy. They also report having an easy time offering support to others; likely due to an empathetic nature and a solid ability to offer advice. Perhaps by working on your problem areas, you can become more confident in dealing with your own emotions and those of others.