higher than most here... but i still suck apparently

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

One of the questions was:

"If one had to compare happiness to a weather condition, it would most likely be called"

Hell, I'm a fluffy airy INFP, and even I gagged at that question a bit.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

well!! that was a really long test for such a short result...what a let down! damn it!

Snapshot Report
    Self-report Component
    Subscale IQ score = 120
    Subscale percentile = 91

According to your self-report answers, your emotional intelligence is good. People who score like you do feel that they have little trouble understanding and dealing with their own emotions and those of others. They generally are able to overcome difficulties in their lives and they are able to control their moods in all but the most trying of times. Its easy for them to motivate themselves to overcome obstacles and reach their goals. In addition, they find social interactions to be quite easy and fulfilling, for several reasons. They are comfortable allowing themselves to get close with others, and feel comfortable being vulnerable enough to establish intimacy. They also report having an easy time offering support to others; this is likely due to an empathetic nature and a clear mind when it comes to offering good advice.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Snapshot Report
    Self-report Component
    Subscale IQ score = 123
    Subscale percentile = 95

According to your self-report answers, your emotional intelligence is good. People who score like you do feel that they have little trouble understanding and dealing with their own emotions and those of others. They generally are able to overcome difficulties in their lives and they are able to control their moods in all but the most trying of times. Its easy for them to motivate themselves to overcome obstacles and reach their goals. In addition, they find social interactions to be quite easy and fulfilling, for several reasons. They are comfortable allowing themselves to get close with others, and feel comfortable being vulnerable enough to establish intimacy. They also report having an easy time offering support to others; this is likely due to an empathetic nature and a clear mind when it comes to offering good advice.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

meh
    I'm better at dynamic reading (like, real time, there's just so many possibilities with pictures, it's annoying)
    ps: yes, i do think lots of intps are mistyped autists
    U can analyse emotions logically, so, knowing u guys are supposed to be 'the most logical dudes around' ...

I will .. wait for it... point fingers and laugh now

Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

Lasting_Pain

Snapshot Report
    Self-report Component
    Subscale IQ score = 73
    Subscale percentile = 4

According to your self-report answers, your emotional intelligence is very poor. People who score like you do feel that they have trouble dealing with their own emotions and those of others. They struggle to overcome difficulties in their lives and they are unable to control their moods. Its hard for them to understand how best to motivate themselves and reach their goals. In addition, they find social interactions quite difficult, for several reasons. They may have trouble allowing themselves to get close with others, finding it difficult to be vulnerable enough to establish intimacy. They also report having trouble offering support to others, likely due to the fact that they do not understand where others are coming from or they lack ideas about how best to help. Perhaps by working on your problem areas, you can become more confident in dealing with your own emotions and those of others.

MBTI
    IsfP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    Bald

Self-report Component
    Subscale IQ score = 58
    Subscale percentile = 0.26

I thought that was ridonkulous. Most of the options to describe the facial expression were not really relevant. That girl, Ellen, just looked like she was looking upward.
    @_@

MBTI
    ENTP

My friends tell me that I'm emotionaly retarted. I don't know how I hurt a person feelings and I don't know if my friends are sad or not. I just don't deal with it.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Self-report Component
    Subscale IQ score = 114
    Subscale percentile = 84

That said, the test seems particularly skewed to the Extraverted ideal of "emotionally intelligent," which is bullshit. I bet it would've scored me higher if I answered a question like, "How easily do you make friends?" with "I MAKE EVERYBODY MY FRIEND YAAAAYYYY!!" rather than, "It's easy to make acquaintances, but making friends is hard."
    INFJ
    4w5

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

98. Apparently I'm "barely competent."

That said, the test seems particularly skewed to the Extraverted ideal of "emotionally intelligent," which is bullshit.
    Agreed.