Enneagram
    2w3 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp

Snapshot Report
    Self-report Component
    Subscale IQ score = 82
    Subscale percentile = 13

According to your self-report answers, your emotional intelligence is somewhat poor. People who score like you may at times feel that they have trouble dealing with their own emotions and those of others. They sometimes struggle to overcome difficulties in their lives and they are not always able to control their moods. It may be hard for them to understand how best to motivate themselves to overcome obstacles and reach their goals. In addition, they find social interactions difficult at times, for several reasons. They may have trouble allowing themselves to get close with others, finding it difficult to be vulnerable enough to establish intimacy or perhaps lacking understanding of, or comfort with, social interactions. Perhaps by working on your problem areas, you can become more confident in dealing with your own emotions and those of others.

>.> I'm trying to figure out what these people are talking about. Do the creators have a superiority complex and thus are trying to make others feel stupid? No one is perfectly open about their lives. A part of that is the society that we're raised in, coupled with our family life while growing up and whatever tragedies we happened to experience throughout our lives. As for being able to handle our emotions and moodswings... It's a part of the human experience. That's why we're human and not robots. If they want to rag on so many people for being so emotionally retarded, so they believe, then I'd actually like to have someone else create a test similar to theirs that they don't know the answers to and see what they come up with. Otherwise, perhaps they should expect that humans actually do have dynamic emotional lives. It goes with the territory.
    I have no idea who I am. All I can say is let's rock hard.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

32... and I thought I'd done well!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Subscale IQ score = 58
    Subscale percentile = 0.26

I'll show you emotions stupid test :steam:

Is crap!

MBTI
    INTP

I'm not gonna even attempt this test. I remember trying the color IQ test and just giving up almost immediately. It just seemed to daunting.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Thread title upgraded, free of charge.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Shit, I got 5.

Subscale IQ score = 5
    Subscale percentile = 0.01

According to your self-report answers, your emotional intelligence is very poor. People who score like you do feel that they have trouble dealing with their own emotions and those of others. They struggle to overcome difficulties in their lives and they are unable to control their moods. It's hard for them to understand how best to motivate themselves and reach their goals. In addition, they find social interactions quite difficult, for several reasons. They may have trouble allowing themselves to get close with others, finding it difficult to be vulnerable enough to establish intimacy. They also report having trouble offering support to others, likely due to the fact that they do not understand where others are coming from or they lack ideas about how best to help. Perhaps by working on your problem areas, you can become more confident in dealing with your own emotions and those of others.

I didn't think I'd do that bad...
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Snapshot Report
    Self-report Component
    Subscale IQ score = 42

According to your self-report answers, your emotional intelligence is very poor. People who score like you do feel that they have trouble dealing with their own emotions and those of others. They struggle to overcome difficulties in their lives and they are unable to control their moods. Its hard for them to understand how best to motivate themselves and reach their goals. In addition, they find social interactions quite difficult, for several reasons. They may have trouble allowing themselves to get close with others, finding it difficult to be vulnerable enough to establish intimacy. They also report having trouble offering support to others, likely due to the fact that they do not understand where others are coming from or they lack ideas about how best to help. Perhaps by working on your problem areas, you can become more confident in dealing with your own emotions and those of others.

I really thought I was pwning parts of this test.... But Orangey got a 5? lol How do most people have around 60 to 80, and two people in this thread got in the single digits.. and single digit scores are still on the same level as scores of around 40?

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Subscale IQ score = 39
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Thread title upgraded, free of charge.
    Grrrrrrrrrr