• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Arche-type Yourself!

Atomic Fiend

I see something of a commonality with you, SH. Our NFJness, perhaps?

Perhaps, but I can name several eNFJs that'd probably score completly different from ourselves, I think it's just that we're both nuts, er, I mean cra-cool, we're both cool.

That's it.:yes:

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Ooh one more test to indulge my navel-gazing :banana:

--
8 Explorer
7 Hero
7 Sage

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
Well this was awful. Painful market research.

I lold at this:
Think about a time recently that you bought something that you just had to have, but now you find you do not use it. What attractions did you have for it?

Nevertheless (;)), thanks to the 'tabulate' at the bottom:

Explorer
Revolutionary
Caregiver

Sounds like wank to me.

:heart::party::violin::run::static:

MBTI Type
ENTP
C. 6 Sage. You have a curious, critical mind that wants to be stretched and disciplined. Devote time to study, discussion, debate; test out the limits of your thinking.

F. 6 Jester. You want to lighten up. In fact, you are tired of being overly serious. Time to laugh, play, even spend some time making fun of people who are just too hung up to enjoy their lives.

G. 7 Hero. You want to face and overcome a real challenge. You are drawn to test what you are made of. This is not a time to dilly-dally. It is a time to stand up and be counted. Pick a cause and fight for it. Or, find a competitive sport or other activity, and do your best to win.

K. 6 Creator. You have a strong need now to express your creativity and imaginative potential. Find an art form and practice getting good at it. You may not be Picasso, but you do have a vision. Now is the time to encapsulate it in tangible form.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A. 7 Innocent. You have a desire for purity, peace, and simplicity, perhaps even the innocence you might associate with a small child or mystic. Take time to watch a sunrise, walk on the beach or in nature, and play with a small child.

E. 7 Lover. You are attracted by romance, sensuality, intimacy, and love. Time to dress beautifully, get together with someone you love, and have a beautiful experience. Go out for an elegant dinner, or stay in and make your own. Escape to a spa or have a long intimate talk with a close friend or lover.

F. 8 Jester. You want to lighten up. In fact, you are tired of being overly serious. Time to laugh, play, even spend some time making fun of people who are just too hung up to enjoy their lives.

G. 8 Hero. You want to face and overcome a real challenge. You are drawn to test what you are made of. This is not a time to dilly-dally. It is a time to stand up and be counted. Pick a cause and fight for it. Or, find a competitive sport or other activity, and do your best to win.

J. 7 Caregiver. You are drawn to being altruistic and helping others. Now is the time to identify who of the many needy people you most want to help. Donate some money. Volunteer. Spend time with children or the elderly or someone sick or otherwise in need. Lend a hand.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
B. 5 Explorer You want to get away from the complexity and conformity of everyday life and take off to have an adventure. Get away from it all and seek out some time to explore who you are, what you want, and what is possible for you. :happy2:

F. 5 Jester You want to lighten up. In fact, you are tired of being overly serious. Time to laugh, play, even spend some time making fun of people who are just too hung up to enjoy their lives. :D

K. 5 Creator You have a strong need now to express your creativity and imaginative potential. Find an art form and practice getting good at it. You may not be Picasso, but you do have a vision. Now is the time to encapsulate it in tangible form. :rolleyes:

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Jester 7

Explorer 6

Creator 6

Caregiver 5

The questions could've been worded better, I think. But it is interesting in that you're looking at the type of lives/stories people want to live.

blanclait

MBTI Type
ENTP
K. 8 Creator. You have a strong need now to express your creativity and imaginative potential. Find an art form and practice getting good at it. You may not be Picasso, but you do have a vision. Now is the time to encapsulate it in tangible form.

C. 7 Sage. You have a curious, critical mind that wants to be stretched and disciplined. Devote time to study, discussion, debate; test out the limits of your thinking.

L. 5 Ruler. You are drawn to power and responsibility and want to be respected and admired. Now is the time to claim your authority and be willing to take on, and fulfill, important responsibilities.

meanwhile: innocent, caregiver and magician is 1,0 and 0

wolfy

awsm
K. 9 Creator. You have a strong need now to express your creativity and imaginative potential. Find an art form and practice getting good at it. You may not be Picasso, but you do have a vision. Now is the time to encapsulate it in tangible form.

F. 7 Jester. You want to lighten up. In fact, you are tired of being overly serious. Time to laugh, play, even spend some time making fun of people who are just too hung up to enjoy their lives.

D. 7 Every person. You appreciate the way that everyone matters, just as they are. This is not time to put on airs, but to roll up your sleeves, do your part, and fit in with the crowd. You do not have to be special to matter.

Seems to me Creator and Jester don't fit with Every Person?

T

ThatGirl

Was I the only one who thought this test was a convienient way to poll for advertising? I answered 0 ever question

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Was I the only one who thought this test was a convienient way to poll for advertising? I answered 0 ever question
Definitely,but amused me none the less.
I got Explorer
Revolutionary
Lover
Jester

StoryOfMyLife

MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
D. 8 Every person. You appreciate the way that everyone matters, just as they are. This is not time to put on airs, but to roll up your sleeves, do your part, and fit in with the crowd. You do not have to be special to matter.

E. 8 Lover. You are attracted by romance, sensuality, intimacy, and love. Time to dress beautifully, get together with someone you love, and have a beautiful experience. Go out for an elegant dinner, or stay in and make your own. Escape to a spa or have a long intimate talk with a close friend or lover.

F. 8 Jester. You want to lighten up. In fact, you are tired of being overly serious. Time to laugh, play, even spend some time making fun of people who are just too hung up to enjoy their lives.

:yes: Yeah, that seems accurate to me...

...now to find myself that 'lover' mentioned in 'E'... :sorry:

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
E. 9 Lover. You are attracted by romance, sensuality, intimacy, and love. Time to dress beautifully, get together with someone you love, and have a beautiful experience. Go out for an elegant dinner, or stay in and make your own. Escape to a spa or have a long intimate talk with a close friend or lover.

I. 8 Magician. You have a strong desire to heal or transform people or situations. Now is the time to develop your power. Explore the art of changing your own consciousness in order to influence others. Be the future you want to see.

J. 8 Caregiver. You are drawn to being altruistic and helping others. Now is the time to identify who of the many needy people you most want to help. Donate some money. Volunteer. Spend time with children or the elderly or someone sick or otherwise in need. Lend a hand.

Agreed. lol Though, in all honesty, as much as I would like to have the above-stated lover, I'm not so sure that's ever going to happen. lol

NewEra

MBTI Type
I

Thank you. I got, as my three highest:

I. 9 Magician. You have a strong desire to heal or transform people or situations. Now is the time to develop your power. Explore the art of changing your own consciousness in order to influence others. Be the future you want to see.

B. 8 Explorer. You want to get away from the complexity and conformity of everyday life and take off to have an adventure. Get away from it all and seek out some time to explore who you are, what you want, and what is possible for you.

L. 7 Ruler. You are drawn to power and responsibility and want to be respected and admired. Now is the time to claim your authority and be willing to take on, and fulfill, important responsibilities.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
8 on hero, 6 on a lot of other things (magician, sage, lover). Everything else was lower.