User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Brown

You're brown, a credible, stable color that's reminiscent of fine wood, rich leather, and wistful melancholy. Most likely, you're a logical, practical person ruled more by your head than your heart. With your inquisitive mind and insatiable curiosity, you're probably a great problem solver. And you always gather all of the facts before coming to a timely, informed decision. Easily intrigued, you're constantly finding new ways to challenge your mind, whether it's by reading the newspaper, playing a trivia game, or composing a piece of music. Brown is an impartial, neutral color, which means you tend to see the difference between fact and opinion easily and are open to many points of view. Trustworthy and steady, you really are a brown at heart.

Aw, I wanted purple
    5w4 - Idiosyncratic/Leisurely/Dramatic
    It's the devil's way now.

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Black.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    I hate things that say you have to sign up for something to give me the results. Screw that. Sign up for my . We'll just never know what color I am.
    Agreed

I made an e-mail up. Also, I don't have a zip code, as I am not American, so I just typed in random numbers. Someone is so going to get my spam now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    ENTP

Before I took the test I was thinking I bet I'd get red or white, cos those are the colours that newagey people always tell me my aura is.

But when I got red, and read the description... well, it's not really very me... only in some parts, but not much.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

xD I was hoping for green too

Orange

You're a bold, confident orange. A warm, powerful color that indicates a strong, welcoming personality, orange is the mark of people who are social and extroverted by nature. Vibrant, with an upbeat attitude, you have a bright, inviting demeanor. Energetic and fun-loving, you're a real friend-magnet. Your easy charm and unassuming manner make you the sort of person people want to meet and get to know better. Well-rounded and fun to be around, you enjoy helping others, so it's no surprise that orange also symbolizes attraction. Orange is an extraordinary color — for an extraordinary person.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Before I took the test I was thinking I bet I'd get red or white, cos those are the colours that newagey people always tell me my aura is.

But when I got red, and read the description... well, it's not really very me... only in some parts, but not much.
    You with the sad eyes
    Don't be discouraged
    Oh, I realize
    It's hard to take courage

In a world full of people
    You can lose sight of it all
    And the darkness inside you
    Can make you feel so small

But I see your true colors
    Shining through
    I see your true colors
    And that's why I love you

So don't be afraid to let them show
    Your true colors
    True colors
    Are beautiful like a rainbow...
    Extremes: Need To Pursue

I like my cars fast, my music loud, and my women even faster and louder!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp

Blue

You're blue — the most soothing shade of the spectrum. The color of a clear summer sky or a deep, reflective ocean, blue has traditionally symbolized trust, solitude, and loyalty. Most likely a thoughtful person who values spending some time on your own, you'd rather connect deeply with a few people than have a bunch of slight acquaintances. Luckily, making close friends isn't that hard, since people are naturally attracted to you — they're soothed by your calming presence. Cool and collected, you rarely overreact. Instead, you think things through before coming to a decision. That level-headed, thoughtful approach to life is patently blue — and patently you!

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

ORANGE

You're a bold, confident orange. A warm, powerful color that indicates a strong, welcoming personality, orange is the mark of people who are social and extroverted by nature. Vibrant, with an upbeat attitude, you have a bright, inviting demeanor. Energetic and fun-loving, you're a real friend-magnet. Your easy charm and unassuming manner make you the sort of person people want to meet and get to know better. Well-rounded and fun to be around, you enjoy helping others, so it's no surprise that orange also symbolizes attraction. Orange is an extraordinary color — for an extraordinary person.
    Most of the ExxPs seem to be getting this.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

violaine

Black.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

"Tickle.com" is perhaps the most misnamed website ever.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    "Tickle.com" is perhaps the most misnamed website ever.
    No kidding. It used to be called Emode.com which seems more appropriate to me. I prefer its older format as well; now it looks like every other quiz website out there. Totally unoriginal.

Okay, I'm done venting. hehe. I got Blue too!

Blue

You're blue — the most soothing shade of the spectrum. The color of a clear summer sky or a deep, reflective ocean, blue has traditionally symbolized trust, solitude, and loyalty. Most likely a thoughtful person who values spending some time on your own, you'd rather connect deeply with a few people than have a bunch of slight acquaintances. Luckily, making close friends isn't that hard, since people are naturally attracted to you — they're soothed by your calming presence. Cool and collected, you rarely overreact. Instead, you think things through before coming to a decision. That level-headed, thoughtful approach to life is patently blue — and patently you!

Sounds about right, although I question the part about overreacting. hehe.