User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    513 so/sp

Default What kind of warrior are you?

It will be interesting to see if there is a connection with MBTI.

What kind of warrior are you?

Me

Your sphere is Ronin (Look for great Ambition and Success), and your class is Rogue (Precise and Unhindered).

You are a Boss.

A true executive. There's no two ways about it -- bosses like being bosses. Whether good or bad, they're good at taking charge, and the fact that they expect of their underlings nothing short of perfect efficiency secures their position at the top.

Once a mastermind always a mastermind.

The bottom line is that I am not a warrior.

MBTI
    istp

Your sphere is Ronin (Look for great Ambition and Success), and your class is Arms Master (Pragmatic and Stout).

You are a Mercenary.

Great strength that stands alone. You're strong enough in solving problems that you'd loan your skills out -- for a price. To be a Mercenary isn't necessarily to be a literal Soldier of Fortune, but it does mean that you have great practical knowledge of the world, and great ambition. And by applying both, you will climb the ladder of Renown to great personal triumph and glory.
    Interesting test.
    No offense.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Worst test ever!

Your sphere is Soldier (Unity in Strength and Action), and your class is Rogue (Precise and Unhindered).

You are a Dark Artist.

If you were in the Republican Convention during Nixon's term of office, you would have been the one they sent to spy on and infiltrate Democratic Headquarters at Watergate. This isn't to say that you're a man of black operations or ill repute, but more to say that you have the efficiency and swift approach to carry out these tenuous, sometimes questionable, goals when most of your comrades might balk.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I got two, Warden and Protector, evenly split I guess. Protector is more accurate.

You are a Protector.

You won't let anything or anyone threaten the ones you love if you have anything to say about it -- and you aren't afraid to back that up by any means possible. You might get your hands dirty in your life. You might do things that more lawful people would question. But there is no doubt in your mind that what you are doing is right, and you will have no regrets. To be a Protector is to shed many layers of "status quo," of "morality," and, to a degree, of honor, in order to dedicate yourself to the protection of your love in any way you can. You are a truly rare breed. You are loved in return for your great dedication by the people who value you. You know how to keep secrets, and uphold your word.

violaine

Your sphere is Guardian (Person of great Love and Altruism), and your class is Rogue (Precise and Unhindered).

You are a Protector.

You won't let anything or anyone threaten the ones you love if you have anything to say about it -- and you aren't afraid to back that up by any means possible. You might get your hands dirty in your life. You might do things that more lawful people would question. But there is no doubt in your mind that what you are doing is right, and you will have no regrets. To be a Protector is to shed many layers of "status quo," of "morality," and, to a degree, of honor, in order to dedicate yourself to the protection of your love in any way you can. You are a truly rare breed. You are loved in return for your great dedication by the people who value you. You know how to keep secrets, and uphold your word.

Apparently I fit in all types of warriors:

You have qualities associated with more than one type of Warrior. That's okay -- read the descriptions below and decide how you feel about each one, then choose one (or a couple) that feels "right".

Your sphere is Ronin (Look for great Ambition and Success), and your class is Arms Master (Pragmatic and Stout).

You are a Mercenary.

Great strength that stands alone. You're strong enough in solving problems that you'd loan your skills out -- for a price. To be a Mercenary isn't necessarily to be a literal Soldier of Fortune, but it does mean that you have great practical knowledge of the world, and great ambition. And by applying both, you will climb the ladder of Renown to great personal triumph and glory.
    Your sphere is Ronin (Look for great Ambition and Success), and your class is Defender (Peaceful, yet Potent).

You are a Sentry.

You believe in defending the ones you trust, and you will defend them with all your strength, that's for sure. But who is worthy of that trust? You and you alone decide who is worthy, who is not worthy, and when your moods change. Your friends will heed you as an excellent force to have on their side, but your enemies will loathe you with a passion unequaled.
    Your sphere is Ronin (Look for great Ambition and Success), and your class is Rogue (Precise and Unhindered).

You are a Boss.

A true executive. There's no two ways about it -- bosses like being bosses. Whether good or bad, they're good at taking charge, and the fact that they expect of their underlings nothing short of perfect efficiency secures their position at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Worst test ever!
    Ditto

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Your sphere is Soldier (Unity in Strength and Action), and your class is Rogue (Precise and Unhindered).

You are a Dark Artist.

If you were in the Republican Convention during Nixon's term of office, you would have been the one they sent to spy on and infiltrate Democratic Headquarters at Watergate. This isn't to say that you're a man of black operations or ill repute, but more to say that you have the efficiency and swift approach to carry out these tenuous, sometimes questionable, goals when most of your comrades might balk.

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post

The bottom line is that I am not a warrior.
    Quite literally, too.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by lastrailway View Post
    Apparently I fit in all types of warriors:
    Yeah, it gave me four options and asked me to pick the coolest one. Quite a test.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    513 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Yeah, it gave me four options and asked me to pick the coolest one. Quite a test.

I had no idea that something like this can happen.

Your sphere is Knight (Know Loyalty and Respect), and your class is Arms Master (Pragmatic and Stout).

You are an Advisor.

Your great sense of ethics and honor, as well as your practical knowledge of the world, makes you an excellent advisor and confidant to the people who are respectful of your ways, and to whom you will show respect in return. Liu Bei, the well-meaning King of the ancient Shu kingdom in China, was not famous for his own accomplishments, but for the excellent quality of his generals, and the brilliance of his advisor of special repute, Zhuge Liang.
    "When a resolute young fellow steps up the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find that it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson