User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Enneagram
    9w8

Qualities associated with more than one type. I don't fit in the box.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Your sphere is Knight (Know Loyalty and Respect), and your class is Defender (Peaceful, yet Potent).

You are a Retainer.

To be a Retainer is to be the ultimate Knight. When the kings of old were threatened, or faced with any obstacle of special note, it was the Retainer they called upon to act in the liege's name. To be an excellent Retainer is to bring great honor to yourself and those you work for, while instilling happiness and security in the people around you.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

WALMART

I am a soldier/guardian.

Dark Artist/Protector caste.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

There must be a lot of different types, it seems like a complete typology all of its own. It makes me interested to read more about some of what is mentioned in the types though, like the bit about advisors.

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Your sphere is Soldier (Unity in Strength and Action), and your class is Defender (Peaceful, yet Potent).

You are a Shield Bearer.
    To be a Shield Bearer is to have great faith in your friends. Though your friends may not turn to you for guidance, they will turn to you when they need something more important... when they need somebody to stick up for them, especially in situations when they might feel vulnerable. You are very much valued by your comrades.

Secondary matches
    Dominant class, secondary sphere
    Retainer (class Defender at score 4 + sphere Knight at score 2)

Dominant sphere, secondary class
    Fighter (class Arms Master at score 3 + sphere Soldier at score 3)

Secondary class, secondary sphere
    Advisor (class Arms Master at score 3 + sphere Knight at score 2)

25314 people have taken this test so far.

44.1% of the 1863 Shield Bearers surveyed say that they are strict about sex, keeping it only for serious relationships.
    14.7% agree with you, saying that they are casual about sex, and not averse to trying things out with their close friends.
    _________

I agree that I'm the first one, the shield bearer that's it.

I found that it's got a lot of questions that can relate my instintual variants, sp.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Weird. I got three different results.

Your sphere is Soldier (Unity in Strength and Action), and your class is Arms Master (Pragmatic and Stout).

You are a Fighter.

To carry the title of "Fighter" is to carry great strength, and courage. You are a very practical person. When life offers you a challenge, you meet it head on and plow straight through it, stopping only afterwards to worry about injury and stress. These challenges that you endure may leave scars, but they will also leave you with trusted friends, and will make you all the more determined for it.

Your sphere is Knight (Know Loyalty and Respect), and your class is Arms Master (Pragmatic and Stout).

You are an Advisor.

Your great sense of ethics and honor, as well as your practical knowledge of the world, makes you an excellent advisor and confidant to the people who are respectful of your ways, and to whom you will show respect in return. Liu Bei, the well-meaning King of the ancient Shu kingdom in China, was not famous for his own accomplishments, but for the excellent quality of his generals, and the brilliance of his advisor of special repute, Zhuge Liang.

Your sphere is Guardian (Person of great Love and Altruism), and your class is Arms Master (Pragmatic and Stout).

You are a Guard.

You are a true, versatile guard. You have a defensive nature, that is, you are good at instilling a sense of security in the places around you. A strong presence weakens any possible threats around you, and a swift, practical approach to the problems that crop up puts them down before they can get out of hand.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

LadyLazarus

Results:

Your sphere is Guardian (Person of great Love and Altruism), and your class is Rogue (Precise and Unhindered).

You are a Protector.

You won't let anything or anyone threaten the ones you love if you have anything to say about it -- and you aren't afraid to back that up by any means possible. You might get your hands dirty in your life. You might do things that more lawful people would question. But there is no doubt in your mind that what you are doing is right, and you will have no regrets. To be a Protector is to shed many layers of "status quo," of "morality," and, to a degree, of honor, in order to dedicate yourself to the protection of your love in any way you can. You are a truly rare breed. You are loved in return for your great dedication by the people who value you. You know how to keep secrets, and uphold your word.

Secondary matches

Dominant class, secondary sphere

Dark Artist (class Rogue at score 4 + sphere Soldier at score 2)
    Boss (class Rogue at score 4 + sphere Ronin at score 2)
    Dominant sphere, secondary class

Hero (class Champion at score 3 + sphere Guardian at score 3)
    Secondary class, secondary sphere

Campaigner (class Champion at score 3 + sphere Soldier at score 2)
    Vigilante (class Champion at score 3 + sphere Ronin at score 2)
    Fun Facts

34334 people have taken this test so far.

43.6% of the 3707 Protectors surveyed say that they are strict about sex, keeping it only for serious relationships.
    28.4% agree with you, saying that they love many people, but are intimate with few.

Rogue heart

What kind of Warrior are you?

Results:

Your sphere is Guardian (Person of great Love and Altruism), and your class is Champion (Self-Righteous and Confident).

You are a Hero.

You are true heroic material. You find great motivation in the things you love, and great inspiration in your sense of self-confidence, and your excellence. Once you get your mind set on a goal, you are nearly unstoppable, and given enough time, you will meet it.

Wait. . .

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Your sphere is Guardian (Person of great Love and Altruism), and your class is Defender (Peaceful, yet Potent).

You are a Warden.

To be a Warden is to be the ultimate Guardian. Whether a physical Guardian or an essential Guardian, is up to you. You may be both. To be a physical Guardian is to be a living, breathing testament to the love you carry for a person, or people, whose lives you will always defend if you possibly can. To be an essential Guardian is to be a living, breathing testament to the security that your wards seek, and will look to you for your always kind, always nurturing support.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Your sphere is Soldier (Unity in Strength and Action), and your class is Rogue (Precise and Unhindered).

You are a Dark Artist.

If you were in the Republican Convention during Nixon's term of office, you would have been the one they sent to spy on and infiltrate Democratic Headquarters at Watergate. This isn't to say that you're a man of black operations or ill repute, but more to say that you have the efficiency and swift approach to carry out these tenuous, sometimes questionable, goals when most of your comrades might balk.
    I FEEL ALRIGHT