User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Your sphere is Guardian (Person of great Love and Altruism), and your class is Champion (Self-Righteous and Confident).

You are a Hero.

You are true heroic material. You find great motivation in the things you love, and great inspiration in your sense of self-confidence, and your excellence. Once you get your mind set on a goal, you are nearly unstoppable, and given enough time, you will meet it.

Your sphere is Knight (Know Loyalty and Respect), and your class is Champion (Self-Righteous and Confident).

You are an Avatar.

A rare breed. A person sure enough of their self-righteousness that they can take it upon themselves to act as an avatar -- an extension -- of that which they believe in. Though you might act as a delegate of someone or something else, there is no question that your faith and strength are powerful enough to instill in millions of people the deepest respect for you.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Your sphere is Ronin (Look for great Ambition and Success), and your class is Champion (Self-Righteous and Confident).

You are a Vigilante.

When it comes to action, you stand alone. You may possess great valor and self-righteousness, Vigilante, but chances are, you may be torn between looking out for your beliefs, and looking out for yourself. A real anti-hero. Try not to step on anyone's toes, and in time you'll find those who will be your admirers.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

I'm a warrior scholar.

Oh wait its a quiz? Well, I'm a warrior scholar but I'll take the quiz...

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

OK, I got two, which do you think I sound like?

Your sphere is Knight (Know Loyalty and Respect), and your class is Arms Master (Pragmatic and Stout).

You are an Advisor.

Your great sense of ethics and honor, as well as your practical knowledge of the world, makes you an excellent advisor and confidant to the people who are respectful of your ways, and to whom you will show respect in return. Liu Bei, the well-meaning King of the ancient Shu kingdom in China, was not famous for his own accomplishments, but for the excellent quality of his generals, and the brilliance of his advisor of special repute, Zhuge Liang.
    And.

Your sphere is Guardian (Person of great Love and Altruism), and your class is Arms Master (Pragmatic and Stout).

You are a Guard.

You are a true, versatile guard. You have a defensive nature, that is, you are good at instilling a sense of security in the places around you. A strong presence weakens any possible threats around you, and a swift, practical approach to the problems that crop up puts them down before they can get out of hand.
    I find it interesting because in combination both of these reflect my work and what I consider essential to my work and to life in general. It is good to know because it means that in some sense I am reflecting my values and managing to be the change I want to see in the world.

Your sphere is Ronin (Look for great Ambition and Success), and your class is Rogue (Precise and Unhindered).

You are a Boss.
    What a shocker.

Your sphere is Guardian (Person of great Love and Altruism), and your class is Champion (Self-Righteous and Confident).

You are a Hero.

You are true heroic material. You find great motivation in the things you love, and great inspiration in your sense of self-confidence, and your excellence. Once you get your mind set on a goal, you are nearly unstoppable, and given enough time, you will meet it.

Cue Bonnie Tyler...

Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

Sniffles

I got Vigilante before, this time I got:

Your sphere is Knight (Know Loyalty and Respect), and your class is Arms Master (Pragmatic and Stout).

You are an Advisor.

Your great sense of ethics and honor, as well as your practical knowledge of the world, makes you an excellent advisor and confidant to the people who are respectful of your ways, and to whom you will show respect in return. Liu Bei, the well-meaning King of the ancient Shu kingdom in China, was not famous for his own accomplishments, but for the excellent quality of his generals, and the brilliance of his advisor of special repute, Zhuge Liang.

Ginkgo

Dark Artist

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Mercenary... why don't I feel shocked
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Your sphere is Soldier (Unity in Strength and Action), and your class is Champion (Self-Righteous and Confident).

You are a Campaigner.

You have the mark of the Campaigner upon you. You have strong, self-righteous beliefs, and people who share your ideals. Your strong presence leaves the mark of leadership upon your shoulders, and you probably find yourself being the one who carries the mantle of "Alpha" on his shoulders.
    Secondary matches
    Dominant sphere, secondary class

Shield Bearer (class Defender at score 3 + sphere Soldier at score 5)

To be a Shield Bearer is to have great faith in your friends. Though your friends may not turn to you for guidance, they will turn to you when they need something more important... when they need somebody to stick up for them, especially in situations when they might feel vulnerable. You are very much valued by your comrades.
    Lol, what a boring name for the first class, but whatever.