User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    Your sphere is Guardian (Person of great Love and Altruism), and your class is Rogue (Precise and Unhindered).

You are a Protector.

You won't let anything or anyone threaten the ones you love if you have anything to say about it -- and you aren't afraid to back that up by any means possible. You might get your hands dirty in your life. You might do things that more lawful people would question. But there is no doubt in your mind that what you are doing is right, and you will have no regrets. To be a Protector is to shed many layers of "status quo," of "morality," and, to a degree, of honor, in order to dedicate yourself to the protection of your love in any way you can. You are a truly rare breed. You are loved in return for your great dedication by the people who value you. You know how to keep secrets, and uphold your word.
    +1

Apparently, this "rare breed" isn't that rare.

MBTI
    INFP

You are a Protector.

You won't let anything or anyone threaten the ones you love if you have anything to say about it -- and you aren't afraid to back that up by any means possible. You might get your hands dirty in your life. You might do things that more lawful people would question. But there is no doubt in your mind that what you are doing is right, and you will have no regrets. To be a Protector is to shed many layers of "status quo," of "morality," and, to a degree, of honor, in order to dedicate yourself to the protection of your love in any way you can. You are a truly rare breed. You are loved in return for your great dedication by the people who value you. You know how to keep secrets, and uphold your word.
    People need to stop with the rarity thing.o.O seriously don't you people agree?
    It's so wrong in some ways.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

You have qualities associated with more than one type of Warrior. That's okay -- read the descriptions below and decide how you feel about each one, then choose one (or a couple) that feels "right".

Your sphere is Soldier (Unity in Strength and Action), and your class is Champion (Self-Righteous and Confident).

You are a Campaigner.

You have the mark of the Campaigner upon you. You have strong, self-righteous beliefs, and people who share your ideals. Your strong presence leaves the mark of leadership upon your shoulders, and you probably find yourself being the one who carries the mantle of "Alpha" on his shoulders.

Get HTML of this result to paste into your online journal

Your sphere is Guardian (Person of great Love and Altruism), and your class is Champion (Self-Righteous and Confident).

You are a Hero.

You are true heroic material. You find great motivation in the things you love, and great inspiration in your sense of self-confidence, and your excellence. Once you get your mind set on a goal, you are nearly unstoppable, and given enough time, you will meet it.

Interesting test. Hero sounds cool .

MBTI
    yupp

i got shield bearer and dark artist
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Your sphere is Soldier (Unity in Strength and Action), and your class is Arms Master (Pragmatic and Stout).

You are a Fighter.

To carry the title of "Fighter" is to carry great strength, and courage. You are a very practical person. When life offers you a challenge, you meet it head on and plow straight through it, stopping only afterwards to worry about injury and stress. These challenges that you endure may leave scars, but they will also leave you with trusted friends, and will make you all the more determined for it.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

I got 8 options!(Too many possible results for so few questions)

I identify with Warden and Protector the most though. (Both Guardians, "person of great altruism and love." Warden is a Defender: "peaceful, yet potent." Protector is Rogue: "precise and unhindered."

My sphere is Soldier (Unity in Strength and Action), and my class is Arms Master (Pragmatic and Stout).
    I am a Fighter.
    To carry the title of "Fighter" is to carry great strength, and courage. You are a very practical person. When life offers you a challenge, you meet it head on and plow straight through it, stopping only afterwards to worry about injury and stress. These challenges that you endure may leave scars, but they will also leave you with trusted friends, and will make you all the more determined for it.

My sphere is Soldier (Unity in Strength and Action), and my class is Defender (Peaceful, yet Potent).
    I am a Shield Bearer.
    To be a Shield Bearer is to have great faith in your friends. Though your friends may not turn to you for guidance, they will turn to you when they need something more important... when they need somebody to stick up for them, especially in situations when they might feel vulnerable. You are very much valued by your comrades.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Results:
    You have qualities associated with more than one type of Warrior. That's okay -- read the descriptions below and decide how you feel about each one, then choose one (or a couple) that feels "right".

Your sphere is Soldier (Unity in Strength and Action), and your class is Defender (Peaceful, yet Potent).

You are a Shield Bearer.

To be a Shield Bearer is to have great faith in your friends. Though your friends may not turn to you for guidance, they will turn to you when they need something more important... when they need somebody to stick up for them, especially in situations when they might feel vulnerable. You are very much valued by your comrades.

----------

Your sphere is Guardian (Person of great Love and Altruism), and your class is Defender (Peaceful, yet Potent).

You are a Warden.

To be a Warden is to be the ultimate Guardian. Whether a physical Guardian or an essential Guardian, is up to you. You may be both. To be a physical Guardian is to be a living, breathing testament to the love you carry for a person, or people, whose lives you will always defend if you possibly can. To be an essential Guardian is to be a living, breathing testament to the security that your wards seek, and will look to you for your always kind, always nurturing support.
    Fun Facts
    11001 people have taken this test so far.

44.5% of the 779 Shield Bearers surveyed agree with you, saying that they are strict about sex, keeping it only for serious relationships.

52.3% of the 1776 Wardens surveyed agree with you, saying that they are strict about sex, keeping it only for serious relationships.
    Should have gone for the funny answers
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    intp

Your sphere is Guardian (Person of great Love and Altruism), and your class is Rogue (Precise and Unhindered).

You are a Protector.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    ISTx

It's funny you should ask! I'm an ULTIMATE WARRIOR.

No but really I scored -

You are a Henchman.

You know the value of respect, in every glorious, practical, and humble sense of the word. You know whom you respect. You know what it means to defend and uphold respect. Although the boss can and will call on anyone to get a job done, the boss knows he can call on you when there's a delicate situation, or when someone needs to get their hands dirty. You hold a special place in their heart for your willingness in this regard, as well as a special place in the toes of the people you might step on in securing the respect your boss deserves.