123 Last

MBTI
    NSFW
    Enneagram
    6w7

Default Robin Hood morality test

This created an interesting discussion on INFPgc:
    Talisman: Robin Hood Morality Test

Not sure about the author's interpretations of your specific choices, but it is an interesting exercise in prioritising your values.

Edit: I encourage people to post their reasoning for the order they chose... I'd like to see if there are any correlations with type.

MBTI
    INFP

Very interesting sciski. shall I spill my guts?

"You are faily broadminded, romantic and reasonably contented. You value kindess greatly and try to live by your ideals. You do not conceal from yourself, or from others, your strong need for security, which may be either emotional or material.

Women: Your experiences of men have not all been happy, perhaps because you hope for a little too much?"

What do you think? Were they all this complimentary? I'd say it describes me.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    NSFW
    Enneagram
    6w7

I think that's a good description of you.

They were definitely not all complimentary! Here be the answers: The Robin Hood Morality Test

My answer was : Little John, Maid Marion, Sheriff, Robin Hood (I ended up swapping the final two from my original answer).

You are the slightly romantic realist. You respect truth, and are broadminded and flexible. Whether you are a man or a woman you are probably a happy person. You like people and they can readily make friends with you. You are not very adventurous, but this does not bother you.

My reasoning was that Little John did nothing wrong and actually rescued Marion when she needed help.
    Marion probably could have tried another plan to escape, but she sacrificed herself and was honest to Robin.
    The Sheriff was just being his ratty self, and was consistent in letting them free after Marion held up her end of the bargain.
    Robin, I feel sympathy for because he was extremely hurt, but yeah, that response sucked.

MBTI
    INtP

Hmm.

You are the slightly romantic realist. You respect truth, and are broadminded and flexible. Whether you are a man or a woman you are probably a happy person. You like people and they can readily make friends with you. You are not very adventurous, but this does not bother you.

Not sure about the italicized part, but the rest of it, maybe.

MBTI
    INFP

Oh, man! Yeah. I really struggled with who was the most rotten between Robin and the Sherriff. I like your reasoning. Why would you expect any more from the Sherriff than what he did. I guess my choice is why it said I have been discouraged in some of my relationships with men.

That has been true. I expect more emotional closeness than I've found. But with time I have come to accept that my expectations are often too high and I can alter them with a little effort.

A girlfriend told me this in my twenties and I blew her off! Live and learn.

But, you know, considering that sub called you "mister," that statement in your answer that goes, "Whether you are a man or a woman" gives me pause for thought, Girlfriend. Hee.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    INFP

Yeah. I expected Robin to be a little more generous of spirit. . .

I wonder why the test indicates that you two are not so adventurous. How do you think they arrived at that through your answers?

I do see you as being more pragmatic than I, sciski.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

We would expect you to be a happy, well-balanced person who likes people and is liked by others. You question whether many conventional views on morality are valid under all circumstances.
    Seems a little optimistic, but I think some people like me, and I like some of them... so why not?

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

We would expect you to be a happy, well-balanced person who likes people and is liked by others. You question whether many conventional views on morality are valid under all circumstances.

Women: You will expect high standards from the men to whom you give your love.

Hm. I also struggled with these.. Little John was definitely high on my list, and so was Maid Marion. Robin and the Sheriff, even though they both have their flaws.. the fact that Robin Hood worked TOWARD his, instead of the Sheriff denying his because of his career.. it made Robin the slight push over.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    NSFW
    Enneagram
    6w7

Hehe, well I'm known for being the most 'manly' of women in my circle of friends. To which I say, I WILL ARM-WRESTLE YOU TO PROVE YOU WRONG!! (argh, going off-topic in my own thread!)

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by sciski View Post
    Hehe, well I'm known for being the most 'manly' of women in my circle of friends. To which I say, I WILL ARM-WRESTLE YOU TO PROVE YOU WRONG!! (argh, going off-topic in my own thread!)
    If I'm not the most manly of my circle of friends, I damn sure make it a point to get there.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge