• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Robin Hood morality test

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Maid Marion, Little John, Sheriff, Robin Hood.

You are essentially a contented person, even if you consider yourself a little superior. You are moral by your own standards, for you believe that morality is what best suits the occasion.

Men: You are sexually uninhibited, more romantic than you may appear, and more dependent on the approval of others than you care to admit.

P

Phantonym

jmsr - Little John, Maid Marion, The Sheriff, Robin Hood

You are the slightly romantic realist. You respect truth, and are broadminded and flexible. Whether you are a man or a woman you are probably a happy person. You like people and they can readily make friends with you. You are not very adventurous, but this does not bother you.

S

Sniffles

You are the slightly romantic realist. You respect truth, and are broadminded and flexible. Whether you are a man or a woman you are probably a happy person. You like people and they can readily make friends with you. You are not very adventurous, but this does not bother you.

Funny cause I often use the term 'Romantic Realist' to describe myself. :D

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Little John, Maid Marian, Robin Hood, The Sheriff

You are fairly broadminded romantic and reasonably contented. You value kindness greatly and try to live by your ideals. You do not conceal from yourself, or from others, your strong need for security, which may be either emotional or material.

Women: Your experiences of men have not all been happy, perhaps because you hope for a little too much?

Although Little John did 'steal' Maid Marian from Robin Hood, she came willingly after Robin Hood was a real asshole. Other than stealing his best comrades' girl (which is kind of shitty, but hey...) he did nothing wrong and had pure intentions, even if he is not that bright.

Indeed, Marian did sleep with the Sheriff to free the two prisoners; the act was not noble, but she had good intentions. However, if she really did feel like that, why did she run off so easily with Little John instead of trying to work things out with Robin? True love does not jive with her actions afterwards of leaving with his best friend.

Robin Hood was very noble in the beginning, but damn??? Calling your girl a whore and a slut for sleeping with a man to prevent your execution??? Probably a yucky disgusting pig of a man - she did not want to do it, but was pure of heart. Then this guy just like turns his back on her. WTF?

The Sheriff supported the Prince stealing all the people's money, connived Marian into sleeping with him against her will/better judgment, caused this whole mess, and was just a generally rotten person. He's just the biggest beep that ever beep beeped. If he did not cause this raucous the whole follow up (Marian sleeping, Robin abusing, Little John running off with Marian) would not have happened, so I see him as the negative catalyst.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
From the most moral and honest to the least:

The Sheriff: brave his hierarchy for a cause which is not his. Respect his contract with Marion and ask a risk premium: to fuck Marion. Above all, he's the only man who fuck in that story, so he's the best and the most moral because he's a real man who follow his impulses and instincts, but is not dishonest though.:yes:

Maid Marion: she's totally a bitch, but that's nice.:D

Robin Hood: a right man who strictly follows his principles, but a little hypocritical too, because to be really coherent would be to stay in the prison.:devil:

Lil'Jon: A treator who breaks the Bro Code, playing the nice guy and the slave hoping to hypothetically fuck with Maid Marion. he's just a larva wich does'nt deserve any respect.:cheese:

Interpretation
If you are not living a happy life, the cause is within yourself. You are a rebel with a trace of spoilt child about you. You value truth above morality, but you are reasonably tolerant of those who disagree with you.

Men: Any problems you have are not likely to be centered in sex.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6

Little John - Chosen because he caused no harm. It's possible that he hurt Robin Hood by running off with Marion, but Robin Hood already made his choice so I consider that irrelevant.

Marion - Took a risk to help a loved one and unfortunately hurt the person in the process. Fundamentally noble. I almost chose her for first place.

Sheriff - Unfairly used his position to his advantage.

Robin Hood - Treated the only person who made an effort to help him like she was trash. No respect.

MBTI Type
INxJ
Maid Marion, Little John, The Sheriff, Robin Hood

You are essentially a contented person, even if you consider yourself a little superior. You are moral by your own standards, for you believe that morality is what best suits the occasion.

Men: You are sexually uninhibited, more romantic than you may appear, and more dependent on the approval of others than you care to admit.

Women: You like being a woman, you understand what love is, and frankly enjoy sex.

I think the guy description suits me best.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Little John Maid Marion The Sheriff Robin Hood

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Little John-Lady Marion-Robin Hood-The Sheriff

"You are fairly broadminded romantic and reasonably contented. You value kindness greatly and try to live by your ideals. You do not conceal from yourself, or from others, your strong need for security, which may be either emotional or material.

Men: Perhaps you tend to idealize women and credit them with virtues they don't possess
."

Lady Marion and John are both good...
Marion does save their asses by sleeping with the sleazebag... But sleeping with someone while married gives bigtime minus-points. Besides, she could have killed him or something while she was at it.
A sure way of killing a guy when in bed with him without weapons is to bite his dick clean off.

John doesn't do anything wrong except being captured, and he does a lot of good taking
the side of Marion against his best friend when he is clearly being an asshole.
And he goes on from there devoting his life to Marion, so... Clearly a good guy.
The Sheriff is the cause of all problems, so he gets the bottom place.
Besides, the Sheriff takes advantage of the poor girl.
Robin is just slightly better than the Sheriff, but it's not much.
Beating women(except for Mossad-trained f*cking ninjas), no matter the reason, is just wrong.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^^^ Damn, you and I think almost the same way! :D

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nobody have ever envisaged that Robin and Lil'Jon deserve to be imprisoned? I knew that test in french before, and it was written to forget our prejudices about characters, they've no link with characters of usual Robin Hood's aventures. They can be dangerous criminals.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^^^ Well in that case, it would depend on their crimes. If, for example, Robin Hood was a serial killer and Little John a pedophile, I would think they are all criminal bastids. The Sheriff and Marian being the least dangerous.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, so, I consider that no one of them is particulary moral except perhaps the Sheriff, who take risk while he's not concerned with their problems.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Maid Marion, Little John, Sheriff, Robin Hood

Women: You like being a woman, you understand what love is, and frankly enjoy sex.

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Maid Marion, Little John, Sheriff, Robin Hood

My reasoning:

The sheriff was an ass, but he was probably trying to break the relationship between marion and robin hood so he wouldn't deal with that situation the next time, and honestly figured he'd get something out of the deal, rather selfish on all counts but at least he's rather upfront about it; robin's just a prick, he refused to see that marion was TRYING to save him and was willing to go to any lengths to achieve that, and rather than respect her for trying to save him, he abused her for it, little john's probably the most moral but then again he may've just been shocked by the treatment of marion. Marion was upfront, honest, and willing to do anything for love, even risk loosing that love, and could've very well been testing robin to see if he could see true devotion.

There's many interpretations behind why they would do such, but I think in general, Maid Marion was honestly doing something she may've hated, but for the right reasons. The last few months, I've learned the hard way that much of whot I *WANT* to do, and whot I *HAVE* to do, are two distinctly seperate things. I have to start doing whot needs to be done, regardless of how much I may not enjoy it. This includes Maid Marion's situation and the story revolves around that.

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
I chose mjsr, Maid Marion, Little John, The Sheriff, Robin Hood

Reasons for my choice: - Please let me know what you think of these choices

Maid Marion: I consider her actions to be acts of caring and sacrifice rather than acts of adultery. I don't like the fact that she slept with someone else while so devoted to another man, but it seems like it was her only option. A woman in this position would very likely not want in any way to sleep with "the sheriff", and she only did it to get the person she loved back.

Little John: Honestly this was a tricky one. I really hate the idea that he went after his best friend's girl, even after what happened. However, it was pretty obvious that "Robin Hood" mistreated her and didn't deserve her in my opnion, so if John did love her, then I don't see a concrete reason that they shouldn't run off together. I'm still very iffy on it though, it leaves a really bad taste in my mouth.

The Sheriif: Well, it doesn't really say -why- he locked them all up, but him asking the girl to sleep with him in exchange for releasing the person who she loves is really fucked up. That's the reason for his position. If he cared about upholding the law, and used the law and leverage to justify putting the guys in jail, then he would never ask for sex in return for releasing them. Therefor I can only assume that a man like this has little or no moral code, and is on a power trip.

Robin Hood: He beat his lover, called her a slut, and left her; This was all for trying to save him. Sure she had to sleep with the sheriff to do it, but she had no alternative. My first instinct would not be anger, but rather to feel sorry for her that she had to resort to having sex with the sheriff to save me, and then intense appreciation that she would be willing to go through with that just to save me. Robin Hood shows no appreciation for her sacrifie. All-in-all a big FAIL.

Any thoughts on this?

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Any thoughts on this?

I'll mostly state that yeu had my similar sentiments, and provided a better explaination than myself, and gave a little more clear understanding in yeur interpretation of the sheriff. I disagree with little john's 'stealing best friends girl' being bad; if both are yeur close friends, and one's being abusive and cruel to the other, I see no reason why yeu wouldn't loose all respect for that individual, and seek to help the other. I'd imagine he'd no longer be friends at all with robin after that display, and see no reason why 'past' friendship would therefore affect current situations.

Robin made his choice, he didn't value love nor self sacrifice, I see no reason why he should then feel that little john should give him any respect, or 'keep yer hands off my girl!' when he just blatantly SAID she wasn't his girl anymore, so I really see no reasoning at all behind why little john's "zomg yeu stole yeur best friend's girlfriend during breakup" is a bad thing. In this particular situation, I feel it's perfectly warrented.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Interesting test. "There is no correct answer", but when I give an unusual order, it's like "WHAT THE FUCK YOU MALE CHOVINIST IMMATURE BASTARD, YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO MANKIND BLAH BLAH BLAH."

O__o

Gee, somebody needs a chill pill...

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Interesting test. "There is no correct answer", but when I give an unusual order, it's like "WHAT THE FUCK YOU MALE CHOVINIST IMMATURE BASTARD, YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO MANKIND BLAH BLAH BLAH."

O__o

Gee, somebody needs a chill pill...

Just because there's no "right" answer, doesn't mean there can't be several "wrong" ones.

"Does this dress make me look fat?" In many cases there's very few 'safe' answers, and depending on the individual asking, there may be NO correct answer. I think in pretty much all cases though, cutting their heart out and setting it on fire is probably considered to be a "wrong" answer regardless though. So too would be "It has nothing to do with the dress, how can yeu live like this yeu fat cow?".