User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Nobody have ever envisaged that Robin and Lil'Jon deserve to be imprisoned? I knew that test in french before, and it was written to forget our prejudices about characters, they've no link with characters of usual Robin Hood's aventures. They can be dangerous criminals.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

^^^ Well in that case, it would depend on their crimes. If, for example, Robin Hood was a serial killer and Little John a pedophile, I would think they are all criminal bastids. The Sheriff and Marian being the least dangerous.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Yes, so, I consider that no one of them is particulary moral except perhaps the Sheriff, who take risk while he's not concerned with their problems.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Maid Marion, Little John, Sheriff, Robin Hood

You are essentially a contented person, even if you consider yourself a little superior. You are moral by your own standards, for you believe that morality is what best suits the occasion.

Women: You like being a woman, you understand what love is, and frankly enjoy sex.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Maid Marion, Little John, Sheriff, Robin Hood

You are essentially a contented person, even if you consider yourself a little superior. You are moral by your own standards, for you believe that morality is what best suits the occasion.

Women: You like being a woman, you understand what love is, and frankly enjoy sex.

My reasoning:

The sheriff was an ass, but he was probably trying to break the relationship between marion and robin hood so he wouldn't deal with that situation the next time, and honestly figured he'd get something out of the deal, rather selfish on all counts but at least he's rather upfront about it; robin's just a prick, he refused to see that marion was TRYING to save him and was willing to go to any lengths to achieve that, and rather than respect her for trying to save him, he abused her for it, little john's probably the most moral but then again he may've just been shocked by the treatment of marion. Marion was upfront, honest, and willing to do anything for love, even risk loosing that love, and could've very well been testing robin to see if he could see true devotion.

There's many interpretations behind why they would do such, but I think in general, Maid Marion was honestly doing something she may've hated, but for the right reasons. The last few months, I've learned the hard way that much of whot I *WANT* to do, and whot I *HAVE* to do, are two distinctly seperate things. I have to start doing whot needs to be done, regardless of how much I may not enjoy it. This includes Maid Marion's situation and the story revolves around that.

MBTI
    ENTP

I chose mjsr, Maid Marion, Little John, The Sheriff, Robin Hood

Men: You are sexually uninhibited, more romantic than you may appear, and more dependent on the approval of others than you care to admit.
    Reasons for my choice: - Please let me know what you think of these choices

Maid Marion: I consider her actions to be acts of caring and sacrifice rather than acts of adultery. I don't like the fact that she slept with someone else while so devoted to another man, but it seems like it was her only option. A woman in this position would very likely not want in any way to sleep with "the sheriff", and she only did it to get the person she loved back.

Little John: Honestly this was a tricky one. I really hate the idea that he went after his best friend's girl, even after what happened. However, it was pretty obvious that "Robin Hood" mistreated her and didn't deserve her in my opnion, so if John did love her, then I don't see a concrete reason that they shouldn't run off together. I'm still very iffy on it though, it leaves a really bad taste in my mouth.

The Sheriif: Well, it doesn't really say -why- he locked them all up, but him asking the girl to sleep with him in exchange for releasing the person who she loves is really fucked up. That's the reason for his position. If he cared about upholding the law, and used the law and leverage to justify putting the guys in jail, then he would never ask for sex in return for releasing them. Therefor I can only assume that a man like this has little or no moral code, and is on a power trip.

Robin Hood: He beat his lover, called her a slut, and left her; This was all for trying to save him. Sure she had to sleep with the sheriff to do it, but she had no alternative. My first instinct would not be anger, but rather to feel sorry for her that she had to resort to having sex with the sheriff to save me, and then intense appreciation that she would be willing to go through with that just to save me. Robin Hood shows no appreciation for her sacrifie. All-in-all a big FAIL.

Any thoughts on this?
    The probability that I was procrastinating when I was typing this post:

P(have big assignment due) = 0.6
    P(posting on TypoC) = 0.2
    P(having big assignment due | posting on TypoC) = 0.7

P(posting on TypoC | having big assignment due) = .......

Eh, I'll finish it later.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Quote Originally Posted by Cenomite View Post
    Any thoughts on this?
    I'll mostly state that yeu had my similar sentiments, and provided a better explaination than myself, and gave a little more clear understanding in yeur interpretation of the sheriff. I disagree with little john's 'stealing best friends girl' being bad; if both are yeur close friends, and one's being abusive and cruel to the other, I see no reason why yeu wouldn't loose all respect for that individual, and seek to help the other. I'd imagine he'd no longer be friends at all with robin after that display, and see no reason why 'past' friendship would therefore affect current situations.

Robin made his choice, he didn't value love nor self sacrifice, I see no reason why he should then feel that little john should give him any respect, or 'keep yer hands off my girl!' when he just blatantly SAID she wasn't his girl anymore, so I really see no reasoning at all behind why little john's "zomg yeu stole yeur best friend's girlfriend during breakup" is a bad thing. In this particular situation, I feel it's perfectly warrented.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Cenomite View Post
    Any thoughts on this?
    Yeah I pretty much agree whole heartedly with your insight.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Interesting test. "There is no correct answer", but when I give an unusual order, it's like "WHAT THE FUCK YOU MALE CHOVINIST IMMATURE BASTARD, YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO MANKIND BLAH BLAH BLAH."

O__o

Gee, somebody needs a chill pill...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    Interesting test. "There is no correct answer", but when I give an unusual order, it's like "WHAT THE FUCK YOU MALE CHOVINIST IMMATURE BASTARD, YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO MANKIND BLAH BLAH BLAH."

O__o

Gee, somebody needs a chill pill...
    Just because there's no "right" answer, doesn't mean there can't be several "wrong" ones.

"Does this dress make me look fat?" In many cases there's very few 'safe' answers, and depending on the individual asking, there may be NO correct answer. I think in pretty much all cases though, cutting their heart out and setting it on fire is probably considered to be a "wrong" answer regardless though. So too would be "It has nothing to do with the dress, how can yeu live like this yeu fat cow?".