User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ

I would never go off with Little John. I would pine after Robin good and hard, for a while, then realize he's a complete idiot and move along swiftly.
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

MBTI
    intp

Her agreeing to go with John is a symptom of how broken she was by little pissant Robin's behavior. She'd eventually wake up and dump him, I wager.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    Maid Marion is first. She did the best considering her extremely limited circumstances. It's not like she was going around offering sex to the Sheriff. She made a choice between two unsavory options. What she did was bourne out of love. What happened to romantic ideals. She made the hardest choice of all. To sacrifice her personal ideals (if she didn't want to remain loyal, the Sheriff wouldn't have needed wait until this particular situation to force her hand) for the safety of her loved ones? That's certainly admirable.
    Understandable. But she didn't take it up with Robin before she did it. Thats where she messed up.

And she didn't sacrifice her ideals for the SAFETY of her loved ones. At no time were any of them in any danger, they were just locked up in prison.

MBTI
    INTJ

I choose Maid Marion, Little John, The Sherrif, Robin

My results

Interpretation
    You are essentially a contented person, even if you consider yourself a little superior. You are moral by your own standards, for you believe that morality is what best suits the occasion.

Women: You like being a woman, you understand what love is, and frankly enjoy sex.

Can I go with a "no comment" for accuracy?

For Maid Marion: I view the sex as a sacrafice she made for Robin and Little John. It was a selfless act to help others. It wasn't that she didn't value her "virtue" but that love for Robin and a desire to help Robin and Little John were seen as more important. It is about being true to what you value the most.

Next Little John: I put him next because he defended Maid Marion and showed compassion and forgiveness.

Third is the Sherrif: He did at least show he had some honesty because he kept his word and released the prisoners. I have heard (fictional) stories where the jailer sleeps with the women but backs out of the deal and than brags to the prisoners about how good the sex was.

Last is Robin: Men who abuse women are scum, the dregs of humanity. Robin was also an ungreatful for treating Maid Marrion that way after her selfless act to save him.

Ilah

Ms Marion, Lil' Jon, Sheriff, Robin

You are essentially a contented person, even if you consider yourself a little superior. You are moral by your own standards, for you believe that morality is what best suits the occasion.

Men: You are sexually uninhibited, more romantic than you may appear, and more dependent on the approval of others than you care to admit.

MASTER OF APATHY AND PURPLE SIGNATURES

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

msjr

Morale and Honest
    (Best)
    Maid Marion
    The Sheriff
    Little John
    Robin Hood

(Worst)
    Immoral and Dishonest
    35921 answers archived
    1002 matches for msjr
    2.8% of total

see all the answers

Interpretation

Such an emphatic rejection of ready-made values is probably partly camouflage. You hate to be thought weak or insecure. You value honesty, and abhor hypocrisy.

Women: You are tolerant about men and their failings - but we mean men, for you have no time for boys on men's errands.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INFP

It says I'm boring with no imagination basically...oh well.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

For some reason I have just remembered this thread.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Men: You are sexually uninhibited, more romantic than you may appear, and more dependent on the approval of others than you care to admit.

(Best)Maid Marion, Little John, The Sheriff, Robin Hood(Worst)

6702 answers archived
    655 matches for mjsr
    9.8% of total
    Holy shit that's accurate. Wow. O_o
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I feel like I've done this before but..

#1: Little John (He not only did anything wrong but willingly defended Maid Marian and her actions.)
    #2: Maid Marian (In my mind, she wasn't 'disloyal' in the conventional sense- she slept with the Sheriff to free Little John and Robin Hood.)
    #3: Robin Hood (Abusing Maid Marian was wrong but I could see how he would be hurt by this.)
    #4: Sheriff (I can see the rationale for Robin Hood being the least moral/honest, the Sheriff did keep his word- but the Sheriff used the situation to take advantage of Maid Marian and in my mind- that's wrong.)

You are fairly broadminded romantic and reasonably contented. You value kindness greatly and try to live by your ideals. You do not conceal from yourself, or from others, your strong need for security, which may be either emotional or material.
    Men: Perhaps you tend to idealize women and credit them with virtues they don't possess.

This is how I typically view women- probably because I know more virtuous women than virtuous men personally.

I had to go LOL about the results for my opposite.
    srmj
    The Sheriff, Robin Hood, Maid Marion, Little John

Men: We find it hard to imagine you leading a full, happy life. The warmth and give-and-take of love are not for you. Your sex life is ringed with unreality, and you neither understand nor appreciate women.

Women: If you really believe this is the right order, you baffle us completely.

3% of total, 3% of men, 3% of women, male/female 63%/ 37% (scaled: 55%/ 45%)
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx