• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which classic dame are you

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
Just took it and thought it was funny.
HelloQuizzy.com: The Classic Dames Test

Rosalind Russell
You scored 19% grit, 43% wit, 9% flair, and 29% class!
You are one wise-cracking lady, always quick with a clever remark and easily able to keep up with the quips and puns that come along with the nutty situations you find yourself in. You're usually able to talk your way out of any jam, and even if you can't, you at least make it more interesting with your biting wit. You can match the smartest guy around line for line, and you've got an open mind that allows you to get what you want, even if you don't recognize it at first. Your leading men include Cary Grant and Clark Gable, men who can keep up with you.

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
Jean Arthur
You scored 21% grit, 33% wit, 29% flair, and 24% class!

You are a little bit of everything: smart, nutty, classy, and even a little scheming when you need to be. However, you aren't exactly the most effective dame around, as you're sometimes given to fainting and mumbling incoherently. But you're pretty steadfast and true, and might I add, cute as a button, even if you're not sure exactly what you want. Still, you end up with the likes of Jimmy Stewart and Cary Grant...not too shabby!

:|

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Myrna Loy

You are class itself, the calm, confident "perfect woman." Men turn and look at you admiringly as you walk down the street, and even your rivals have a grudging respect for you. You always know the right thing to say, do and, of course, wear. You can take charge of a situation when things get out of hand, and you're a great help to your partner even if they don't immediately see or know it. You are one classy dame. Your screen partners include William Powell and Cary Grant, you little simmerpot, you.

Gee, thanks quiz.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Myrna Loy

Gee, thanks quiz.

Heehee. Well, the description is lacking, but Myrna Loy was awesome. :wubbie:

I've taken this quiz before, and I can't remember who I got.

Edit: Roz Russell. w00t!

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
tallulah re description lacking: I wasn't insulting the quiz results; I found it embarrassing to post because they were so self-flattering!

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
Your result for The Classic Dames Test... Carole LombardYou scored 12% grit, 14% wit, 43% flair, and 45% class!
mt1124295441.jpg
The Classic Dames Test at HelloQuizzy

You're a little bit of a fruitcake, but you always act out in style. You have a good sense of humor, are game for almost anything, but you like to have nice things about you and are attracted to the high life. You're stylish and modern, but you've got a few rough edges that keep you from attaining true sophistication. Your leading men include William Powell, Fredric March, and Clark Gable. Watch out for small planes.

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
Myrna Loy

You scored 26% grit, 43% wit, 14% flair, and 40% class!

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7
I loved this test! But cannot... choose... multiple... answers!

Myrna Loy
You scored 14% grit, 38% wit, 29% flair, and 31% class!

You are loaded with a quirky kind of class that people find irresistable. Men turn and look at you admiringly as you walk down the street, and even your rivals have a grudging respect for you. You usually know the right thing to say, do and, of course, wear. You can take charge of a situation when things get out of hand, and you do it with great poise and chic. Your wit and sense of fun endear you to your partner and every other man in the room. Your screen partners include William Powell and Cary Grant. You're quite a catch...if you want to be caught.

The description is slightly different to disregard's.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Katharine Hepburn
You scored 19% grit, 24% wit, 38% flair, and 24% class!

mt1124295468.jpg

You are the fabulously quirky and independent woman of character. You go your own way, follow your own drummer, take your own lead. You stand head and shoulders next to your partner, but you are perfectly willing and able to stand alone. Others might be more classically beautiful or conventionally woman-like, but you possess a more fundamental common sense and off-kilter charm, making interesting men fall at your feet. You can pick them up or leave them there as you see fit. You share the screen with the likes of Spencer Tracy and Cary Grant, thinking men who like strong women.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Barbara Stanwyck
You scored 33% grit, 19% wit, 52% flair, and 12% class!

You're a tough dame, a bit of a spitfire, and you can even be a little dangerous, but you do it with such flair that almost all is forgiven (and even when it's not, you're still the most interesting woman in the room). You can be witty and charming, all right, but you have a tough streak that keeps you focused and sometimes deadly. You've had quite a climb to get where you are, but you're a hard worker and you mostly deserve all you get...and then some. You might end up destroying everything around you, but you must admit...you've got style. Your leading men include Henry Fonda, Fred MacMurray, and when you forget yourself, Gary Cooper.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
I thought I'd take this quiz just for the hell of it but I got stuck on question number one... :doh:

Anyway,
Carole Lombard

14% grit, 24% wit, 43% flair, and 33% class.

I put my head down in embarrassment over my wit score. :sad:

MuraKoji

MBTI Type
LOCK
Enneagram
8w7
Barbara Stanwyck

You scored 57% grit, 5% wit, 38% flair, and 10% class!

Just 5% wit...I'm not witty enough...

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I thought I'd take this quiz just for the hell of it but I got stuck on question number one... :doh:

Anyway,
Carole Lombard

14% grit, 24% wit, 43% flair, and 33% class.

I put my head down in embarrassment over my wit score. :sad:

But I think the wit score measured how many questions you answered along the lines of "you are playful and arch...". Not my type of wit, anyway.

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Katharine Hepburn

You scored 26% grit, 24% wit, 43% flair, and 14% class!

Interesting, lol. I decided to take the test even though I'm a guy. Hehe.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
I got... Cary Grant for the guy one.

12% Tough, 5% Roguish, 52% Friendly, and 33% Charming.

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Your result for The Classic Dames Test ...

Katharine Hepburn
You scored 29% grit, 29% wit, 43% flair, and 12% class!

You are the fabulously quirky and independent woman of character. You go your own way, follow your own drummer, take your own lead. You stand head and shoulders next to your partner, but you are perfectly willing and able to stand alone. Others might be more classically beautiful or conventionally woman-like, but you possess a more fundamental common sense and off-kilter charm, making interesting men fall at your feet. You can pick them up or leave them there as you see fit. You share the screen with the likes of Spencer Tracy and Cary Grant, thinking men who like strong women.

Your result for The Classic Leading Man Test by gidgetgoes ...

John Wayne
You scored 33% Tough, 19% Roguish, 24% Friendly, and 24% Charming!

You, my friend, are a man's man, the original true grit, one tough talking, swaggering son of a bitch. You're not a bad guy, on the contrary, you're the ultimate good guy, but you're one tough character, rough and tumble, ready for anything. You call the shots and go your own way, and if some screwy dame is willing to accept your terms, that's just fine by you. Otherwise, you'll just hit the open trail and stay true to yourself. You stand up for what you believe and can handle any situation, usually by rushing into the thick of the action. You're not polished and you're not overly warm, but you're a straight shooter and a real stand up guy. Co-stars include Lauren Bacall and Maureen O'Hara, tough broads who can take care of themselves.

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Katharine Hepburn

You scored 7% grit, 38% wit, 38% flair, and 24% class!