User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I have to admit tho, I only understood half of the questions
    ------------------
    Barbara Stanwyck
    You scored 36% grit, 43% wit, 19% flair, and 19% class!

You're a tough dame, a bit of a spitfire, and you can even be a little dangerous, but you do it with such flair that almost all is forgiven (and even when it's not, you're still the most interesting woman in the room). You can be witty and charming, all right, but you have a tough streak that keeps you focused and sometimes deadly. You've had quite a climb to get where you are, but you're a hard worker and you mostly deserve all you get...and then some. You might end up destroying everything around you, but you must admit...you've got style. Your leading men include Henry Fonda, Fred MacMurray, and when you forget yourself, Gary Cooper.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    Your result for The Classic Dames Test... Carole LombardYou scored 12% grit, 14% wit, 43% flair, and 45% class!The Classic Dames Test at HelloQuizzy

You're a little bit of a fruitcake, but you always act out in style. You have a good sense of humor, are game for almost anything, but you like to have nice things about you and are attracted to the high life. You're stylish and modern, but you've got a few rough edges that keep you from attaining true sophistication. Your leading men include William Powell, Fredric March, and Clark Gable. Watch out for small planes.
    This one...not! I wanted to be Kate Hepburn. She's my favorite actress.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

Banned

Bette Davis

You scored 36% grit, 29% wit, 14% flair, and 36% class!

You're one smart cookie, and you know it. You also know how to let everyone else in on the deal. You've worked hard to get where you are, and sometimes you might not have played fair. You are ruthless but charming, and the light of intelligence sparkles in your eyes. When cornered, you can and will act, but you'd rather have things go your way and live a life of ease and comfort. It's not a great idea to cross you; you will run the competition down like a rabbit, and leave them wondering what hit them. Your leading men include Errol Flynn and Paul Henreid, men who like a feisty gal with a touch of class.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFj

Your result for The Classic Dames Test...
    Katharine HepburnYou scored 29% grit, 14% wit, 43% flair, and 24% class!The Classic Dames Test at HelloQuizzy
    "My Journey is my Destination."

"Today Counts Forever." R.C. Sproul

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Katharine Hepburn
    You scored 26% grit, 19% wit, 52% flair, and 17% class!

You are the fabulously quirky and independent woman of character. You go your own way, follow your own drummer, take your own lead. You stand head and shoulders next to your partner, but you are perfectly willing and able to stand alone. Others might be more classically beautiful or conventionally woman-like, but you possess a more fundamental common sense and off-kilter charm, making interesting men fall at your feet. You can pick them up or leave them there as you see fit. You share the screen with the likes of Spencer Tracy and Cary Grant, thinking men who like strong women.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Your result for The Classic Dames Test ...

Myrna Loy
    You scored 21% grit, 24% wit, 33% flair, and 40% class!

You are class itself, the calm, confident "perfect woman." Men turn and look at you admiringly as you walk down the street, and even your rivals have a grudging respect for you. You always know the right thing to say, do and, of course, wear. You can take charge of a situation when things get out of hand, and you're a great help to your partner even if they don't immediately see or know it. You are one classy dame. Your screen partners include William Powell and Cary Grant, you little simmerpot, you.

Myrna sure seems to be a popular one!

MBTI
    ISFP

Katharine Hepburn
    You scored 19% grit, 14% wit, 48% flair, and 29% class!

You are the fabulously quirky and independent woman of character. You go your own way, follow your own drummer, take your own lead. You stand head and shoulders next to your partner, but you are perfectly willing and able to stand alone. Others might be more classically beautiful or conventionally woman-like, but you possess a more fundamental common sense and off-kilter charm, making interesting men fall at your feet. You can pick them up or leave them there as you see fit. You share the screen with the likes of Spencer Tracy and Cary Grant, thinking men who like strong women.
    I'm a Phlegmatic-Melancholy.

MBTI
    xxxx

Barbara Stanwyck

You scored 31% grit, 29% wit, 43% flair, and 14% class!

Barbara Stanwyck
    You're a tough dame, a bit of a spitfire, and you can even be a little dangerous, but you do it with such flair that almost all is forgiven (and even when it's not, you're still the most interesting woman in the room). You can be witty and charming, all right, but you have a tough streak that keeps you focused and sometimes deadly. You've had quite a climb to get where you are, but you're a hard worker and you mostly deserve all you get...and then some. You might end up destroying everything around you, but you must admit...you've got style. Your leading men include Henry Fonda, Fred MacMurray, and when you forget yourself, Gary Cooper.

MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

Katharine Hepburn

You scored 29% grit, 24% wit, 38% flair, and 24% class!

Love Katharine Hepburn, though I wonder if it was possible to add more choices.
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Katharine Hepburn

You scored 17% grit, 43% wit, 48% flair, and 10% class!
    "Develop interest in life as you see it...the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself." -- H. Miller
    -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    Johari the good..
    Nohari.. the bad, and the ugly

I'm a FiNe SiTe to see!