INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Default 300 question personality quiz on zimbio

Seems to be Jungian Pure Types.

"This Mega 300 Question Personality Quiz Will Reveal Your Inner Truth"
    This Mega 300 Question Personality Quiz Will Reveal Your Inner Truth - Quiz - Zimbio

My result:
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Introversion - Intuition
    Your personality falls into the Introversion - Intuition category. You're an idealist who sees the best in people and tries to help them whenever possible. You have a curious mind and can often feel other people's problems before they tell you. You have a sixth sense for knowing when someone is in need or hurt. You'd rather read a book at home than go out, but you'd love to discuss the book with others. You can be skeptical, but you're no cynic, you just like to analyze things. You have an open mind and embrace all cultures, philosophies, and mantras. You wish you could learn everything and life is far too short. You would rather donate to charity than volunteer your time. Your relationships are intense and you tend to focus on your partner alone when you're in love.

Introversion - Thinking
    Your personality falls into the Introversion - Thinking category. You like to analyze things — people, situations, crossword puzzles... anything. You're quiet and thoughtful, but you don't pretend to be comfortable socially. You look for meaning in things instead of taking them at face value. You feel things very deeply. When you start something, you see it through to the end. You tend to obsess on one thing and then move on to something else when you get disinterested. Life tends to be disappointing, but you cherish it at the same time. You don't mind being alone, and you have a special love for animals.

This was a very stupid quiz.
    Likes Xann, Norexan liked this post

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Introversian-thinking

Yeah, I agree, it was dumb lol
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTp Te

Introversion - Thinking
    Your personality falls into the Introversion - Thinking category. You like to analyze things — people, situations, crossword puzzles... anything. You're quiet and thoughtful, but you don't pretend to be comfortable socially. You look for meaning in things instead of taking them at face value. You feel things very deeply. When you start something, you see it through to the end. You tend to obsess on one thing and then move on to something else when you get disinterested. Life tends to be disappointing, but you cherish it at the same time. You don't mind being alone, and you have a special love for animals.
    True Neutral /SLOAN+ RxOe|I|/5w4-8w9-4w5 Te>Ni>Fi>Ti>>>>>Fe
    "There is no intellectualism in faith. Both atheist and theist choose their belief system based on ego and self-preservation." by 2017

You call me selfish but wait...
    People are generally selfish.
    They don't cere about truth.
    They cere about their truths.
    -by myself.
    YOUR POINT OF VIEW IS NOT IMPORTANT CUZ YOU MADE IT UNIMPORTANT!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I see a trend.

Introversion - Thinking

I gotta say, for 300 questions, I did not really get much bang for my buck.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Totenkindly View Post
    I see a trend.

I gotta say, for 300 questions, I did not really get much bang for my buck.
    Almost as if it was a colossal waste of time.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Fiend View Post
    Almost as if it was a colossal waste of time.
    Almost.

Unless of course I was getting paid to waste my time.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Enneagram
    954 sp/sx

Well that was torturous. I really wanted to push through and see if anyone could get a different results but nope

Introversion - Thinking

I do wonder what function it relates to if you can't see your reflection in the mirror

300? *runs*