MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Default The Loneliness Quizz

Based upon the UCLA Loneliness Scale: The Loneliness Quiz - Psych Central

You scored a total of 38

Extreme Loneliness

You answered this quiz consistent with people who are suffering from extreme and severe loneliness.

A certain amount of loneliness is a normal part of most people's lives. But when your feelings of loneliness can become a bit overwhelming or more serious than usual -- like now -- it may be a sign that something isn't quite balanced in your life.

You may find that you could benefit by trying to reach out to others in your life -- right now. A close friend or family member whom you trust and talk to can go a long way in helping to relieve feelings of loneliness in many people.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSE Si

You scored a total of 37.

Extreme Loneliness

You answered this quiz consistent with people who are suffering from extreme and severe loneliness.

A certain amount of loneliness is a normal part of most people's lives. But when your feelings of loneliness can become a bit overwhelming or more serious than usual -- like now -- it may be a sign that something isn't quite balanced in your life.

You may find that you could benefit by trying to reach out to others in your life -- right now. A close friend or family member whom you trust and talk to can go a long way in helping to relieve feelings of loneliness in many people.

This is far from new. I am terribly miserable. Everything I do is a cry for help.
    MBTI: Te = Ne > Se = Si > Ni = Fi > Fe > Ti
    Enneagram: 2w3 - 8w7 - 7w8 (The Humanitarian) | sx/so/sp
    Zodiac: Aries-Taurus Cusp Sun, Scorpio Moon, Scorpio Rising
    Holland Code: Enterprising > Social > Artistic = Conventional = Investigative > Realistic
    Temperaments: Sanguine = Choleric > Melancholic > Phlegmatic
    Potter House: Slytherin
    Social Media: Tumblr · Private Blog · Twitter

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    469 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

You scored a total of 28: Moderate Loneliness

You answered this quiz consistent with people who are suffering from moderate loneliness.

Watashi wa choudo nani ga juuyou ka mitsukeyou toshite iru~

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Merced View Post
    This is far from new. I am terribly miserable. Everything I do is a cry for help.
    I will admit I was morbidly curious to see if everyone else here is in the highest bracket.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    125 so/sp
    Socionics
    ISTj None

You scored a total of 16.

Normal Loneliness
    You answered this quiz consistent with people who are having a normal experience of loneliness. This is usually not something to be concerned about, as everyone can feel a little lonely from time to time. It can become a problem, however, if these feelings are long-lasting and don't seem to get better on their own, even when you're with others, friends or family.
    Enneagram
    Tritype: 125 (The Mentor = Gut-Heart-Head = Rational-Idealistic/Caring-Interpersonal/Intense-Cerebral)
    Main type: 1 (The Reformer = Gut = Rational-Idealistic) Wing types: 1w9 > 2w1 > 5w6
    Instinctual variant stacking: so/sp

Socionics
    LSI-0-ISTj (The Inspector - Logical Sensing Introvert)

Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
    ISTJ (The Duty Fulfiller - )

“A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of a sheep.” - George R. R. Martin

I dont get lonely at all, I've felt lonely in the past but not since I was a teenager I think, seriously, if I had unlimited resources I'm pretty sure that I'd retire to some mountain top or backwoods part of the wilderness without any contact from anyone to worry about.

I've always had a sort of dream of living a life like the dude in the vault in LOST, if you had unlimited literature and tunes and gym equipment, you could live a health and hearty existence without anyone troubling you.
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

Enneagram
    954 sp/sx

You scored a total of 11

Little to No Loneliness

You answered this quiz consistent with people who complain of little to no loneliness in their life at present.

Congratulations for feeling connected with others in your life!

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ili Ni

31...not sure it reflects reality...

guess that is "extreme"... i would call it moderate compared to other parts of my existence...
    "The vanity of intelligence is that the intelligent man is often more committed to 'one-upping' his opponent than being truthful. When the idea of intelligence, rather than intelligence itself, becomes a staple, there is no wisdom in it."
    Criss Jami

"When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion."
    "Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving."
    Dale Carnegie

MBTI
    yupp

34. why the fuck did i take that quiz i could've told you this without it.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I don't feel extremely lonely at all, but I do feel disconnected. I actually have a lot of friends and acquaintances, but I don't get to spend as much time with those close friends that I feel a genuine connection with. I experience that seeming contradiction of feeling like I am around people too much and being drained by it & wanting to withdraw, and yet still being alone all the time because of feeling disconnected from them emotionally. I probably am lacking the amount of intimacy I want (particularly with a significant other), but not so much the amount of people interaction.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe
    Likes Forever, SD45T-2 liked this post