• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Harvard Color Personality Test: Highly Accurate!

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
The Harvard Color Personality Test: Highly Accurate! | vonvon

This fast personality test, developed by a team of psychologists at Harvard, reveals your secret personality traits! And how you have to do is rank the colors in the order that you like each color best!

Maybe some people can't handle you because you're so truthful, you never pretend to be something you're not and some people may find that shocking. However, the vast majority of your friends and family respect how straightforward and individual you are. Your strong independent streak means you're very self-directed!

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Maybe some people can't handle you because you're so truthful, you never pretend to be something you're not and some people may find that shocking. However, the vast majority of your friends and family respect how straightforward and individual you are. Your strong independent streak means you're very self-directed!

Yeah, no.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're a fun person who knows that life is meant to be lived to the fullest. However, you're no slacker and you know how to work hard if and when you're given meaningful work. You hate to argue, and rarely start fights, and people admire how you have almost no temper and how you never get mad for no reason!

:laugh:

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
You're a loyal and faithful person who treats their friends and family the way you wish to be treated. Sometimes you can feel down when life doesn't go your way, but you have a lot of inner resources that help you pick yourself up and stay positive!

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
You're a fun person who knows that life is meant to be lived to the fullest. However, you're no slacker and you know how to work hard if and when you're given meaningful work. You hate to argue, and rarely start fights, and people admire how you have almost no temper and how you never get mad for no reason!

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
In some ways you're a perfectionist because you always give 100% and you believe that actions speak louder than words. In other ways you're very open and willing to go with the flow and see where life takes you. You're very respectful even though you're not afraid to speak up and be yourself.

It reminds me of a similar test I took a while ago (like 3 years ago), which had a longer description (I remember being accurate, though it can always be part of the Barnum effect, I didn't waste my time checking if a different colour choice gave a completely different answer), but it bothered me that you had to wait almost two minutes between the two rounds of colours to choose (and, oh surprise, that's what the results said).

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You're a loyal and faithful person who treats their friends and family the way you wish to be treated. Sometimes you can feel down when life doesn't go your way, but you have a lot of inner resources that help you pick yourself up and stay positive!