• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What animal do you turn into when angry?

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Test

YOUR RESULT: MOUSE
mouse-sharepic.1897.4.jpg

It seems that when you get angry then a small mouse crawls out of you. This means that even when you might feel angry, the people around you don’t have any clue of that. So they can’t take it seriously. Being angry is simply not your thing! And most of the time, you don’t even get angry. This is actually a really good quality, why would you want to waste your life on such an exhausting feeling like anger, or evil? You know there’s a better way to solve your problems.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
YOUR RESULT: LION

There’s a lion hidden in you! The King of the Jungle is a strong and confident. He doesn’t get angry often, but when he does, he does is well. No one wants to get on his way then. Same goes to you – you don’t get angry often, most of the time you’re strong and peaceful and even in critical situations, you know how to keep your cool. Something really extreme must happen to get you properly pissed off. And then the *coincidences are horrible...

(Grammar nazi-ing- or I guess vocabulary nazi-ing but *consequences instead of coincidences*)

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
cd922410-126d-478a-99bc-50f8ee9801ec.jpg

Enneagram
9w1
cat-sharepic.1897.2.jpg

When you get angry, a really angry kitten arises from you. You turn from a beautiful and sweet creature to a small teeth showing and nail scratching miniature tiger. That is not a pretty sight, but luckily no one takes your anger seriously anyway. How much harm could a cat do, other than scratching and biting? In a lot of other ways you are similar to a cat also – you’re beautiful and sweet, but proud and independent. You never let anyone tell you what you can or cannot do.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
When you get angry, a really angry kitten arises from you. You turn from a beautiful and sweet creature to a small teeth showing and nail scratching miniature tiger. That is not a pretty sight, but luckily no one takes your anger seriously anyway. How much harm could a cat do, other than scratching and biting? In a lot of other ways you are similar to a cat also – you’re beautiful and sweet, but proud and independent. You never let anyone tell you what you can or cannot do.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Lion but I knew that lol .. I like to show my fangs when mad, I always feel like a vampire from true blood when I get mad I just want to use them to show my level of anger, you see the fangs Come out back up.

á´…eparted

passages
You know, these sorts of threads would be a lot more interesting if these sorts of questions were posed without a test. Too much of the time they just aren't very good or informative, and it kinda stifles discussion.

Atomic Fiend

There’s a shark hidden in you! This means that you walk around with an angry face quite often. You want others to clearly understand that you’re not someone to play with it. And if someone is stupid enough to try, they will go down. For some reason, people still want to disturb your life and keep pissing you off. Even though you seem to be a threatening from the outside, there’s actually a normal person hidden in the inside.

My Brain:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
YOUR RESULT: CAT

A couple of years ago, this was absolutely true.when i got angry, nobody took it serious and the dismissal that followed was utterly painful as well as a vicious cycle, followed by the blame game when they got hurt after i repeatedly warned them not to continue.

Meanwhile, when i got passionate about something, everyone was scared of the intensity i summoned. Took me a while but i learned to connect the two for when i actually need to drive home my point when im angry and summon my inner tiger, so to speak. It apparently is the focused filled with purpose thing that does it.

Doesnt happen a whole lot, though. And i ve found that the key was less is more ( less information to work with scares folks) along with seeming calculated enough to do real damage.

It is sad that that is what it takes for people to take you serious and actually heed your warnings.

Edit: also, the irony of the writer of the quiz completely underestimating the damage cats can do when they need to is delectable. Just coz they avoid going there at all costs, doesnt mean it itsnt a very real threat when you give them no other option.

supersleuth

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
YOUR RESULT: WOLF

When you get angry, a teeth-showing wolf jumps right out from you. You believe in the principle that everyone deserves to be treated as they treat you. Overall, your personality is pretty similar to a wolf – you’re more intelligent than most people (just like a wolf is smarter than a dog), the people around you, your family and their principles and rules are very important to you.

The last sentence is kind of confusing XD

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your result: Shark

There’s a shark hidden in you! This means that you walk around with an angry face quite often. You want others to clearly understand that you’re not someone to play with it. And if someone is stupid enough to try, they will go down. For some reason, people still want to disturb your life and keep pissing you off. Even though you seem to be a threatening from the outside, there’s actually a normal person hidden in the inside.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Lion
2c43ed8a995564c960b7a42b7e47985fc6e7c6e0_hq.jpg

There’s a lion hidden in you! The King of the Jungle is a strong and confident. He doesn’t get angry often, but when he does, he does it well. No one wants to get on his way then. Same goes to you – you don’t get angry often, most of the time you’re strong and peaceful and even in critical situations, you know how to keep your cool. Something really extreme must happen to get you properly pissed off. And then the coincidences are horrible...

Last edited:
You know, these sorts of threads would be a lot more interesting if these sorts of questions were posed without a test. Too much of the time they just aren't very good or informative, and it kinda stifles discussion.

I agree. Discussing the beastial tendencies you have when angered would be fun. I actually almost speak with a growl when I'm angry enough. My lip curls baring my teeth. I get a blank nobody's home look in my usually placid hazel eyes. This is all when I'm furious mind you, not just annoyed. In any case, not pretty. Haha.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
LION

- - - Updated - - -

Why don't you start one?

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your result: Mouse

mouse-sharepic.1897.4.jpg

It seems that when you get angry then a small mouse crawls out of you. This means that even when you might feel angry, the people around you don’t have any clue of that. So they can’t take it seriously. Being angry is simply not your thing! And most of the time, you don’t even get angry. This is actually a really good quality, why would you want to waste your life on such an exhausting feeling like anger, or evil? You know there’s a better way to solve your problems.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
There’s a lion hidden in you! The King of the Jungle is a strong and confident. He doesn’t get angry often, but when he does, he does is well. No one wants to get on his way then. Same goes to you – you don’t get angry often, most of the time you’re strong and peaceful and even in critical situations, you know how to keep your cool. Something really extreme must happen to get you properly pissed off. And then the coincidences are horrible...

watermark-wallpost.1897.3.jpg