• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Animal You See First in This Picture Will Tell You Everything About Your Personality

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Butterfly

"A butterfly shows beauty and pleasure. It’s a hint at your hedonism. You understand that life is short and you only live once. So you tend to live in the moment without any worries of the past or the future. You hate small talk and are easily bored if you’re not experiencing life to the fullest."

Atomic Fiend

A butterfly

A butterfly shows beauty and pleasure. It’s a hint at your hedonism. You understand that life is short and you only live once. So you tend to live in the moment without any worries of the past or the future. You hate small talk and are easily bored if you’re not experiencing life to the fullest.

Everything huh?

Starry

What if you knew you were going to see the creature with the lamest personality description first no matter what prior to viewing the photo?

And then you saw the butterfly (although I'm seeing a couple of butterflies above...I'm not sure if they fit those who saw it first. With me it's probably a fairly true match).

burningranger

Ambience seeker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I saw the butterfly first without even scrolling down to see the full picture. When I did all I saw was the wolf and the butterfly. I guess butterfly came first.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah. Butterfly was the farthest out... I feel that's a little unfair who would ignore all other animals to see what's behind. Like who could get the horse or preying mantis? That shit is buried deep.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I saw the crab first but there's no type description for that. You'd think that it'd be explained given the eerie vibe the faint legs give the image.

Exactly why I disregarded the butterfly as you can see the top left corner of it's wing before scrolling down. After that the wolf was clear as day to me. *shrugs* Then I guess I'm a very hedonistic and private wolf.

Enneagram
9w1
sorry Im blind I can only see a butterfly with inferior indistinguishable lifeforms behind it

maybe I just need 3d glasses?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I still dont see the dove...

But I saw the butterfly first

Butterfly. It was the first thing I saw through my peripheral vision while reading the description at the top.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Butterfly then crab. No crab description [MENTION=27952]Merced[/MENTION] I'm just going to say it means I can be salty af.

I don't know how anyone could see the falcon!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Butterfly as well.

Description-wise it's probably the second most accurate

I will admit that the butterfly has kind of been a totem and an inspiration to me, especially the last year, so it might just be on my mind more :shrug:

Gone

A butterfly shows beauty and pleasure. It’s a hint at your hedonism. You understand that life is short and you only live once. So you tend to live in the moment without any worries of the past or the future. You hate small talk and are easily bored if you’re not experiencing life to the fullest.

That IS a little unfair. I cant even see half of the animals knowing that theyre there.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What if you knew you were going to see the creature with the lamest personality description first no matter what prior to viewing the photo?

Then I'd say it's just a silly online test. :)

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I thought the wolf and the butterfly were easy to spot without looking too hard. I had to look to find these other animals. Just a dumb little test, I didn't take it too seriously.