• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New test I created: Find Your Element

Steam. Histrionic? The guy sitting in the corner reading a book with earphones on? I'm hardly leading anyone anywhere.

Come. Gather around people! I will lead thee to iced caramel macchiatos and fantasy/sci-fi novels!

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Come. Gather around people! I will lead thee to iced caramel macchiatos and fantasy/sci-fi novels!

Not gonna lie, with that kind of temptation I would probably follow you.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Result: Mist

You are a blend of Air and Water. Your personality is characterized by a "wet" quality. You are much more focused on your own inner world than the outer world, and you often oscillate between powerful emotions and impersonal logic. More than anything else, you want to express your inner thoughts and feelings, whether they are visual or linguistic. Your strength lies in your unique view of the world, and your personal insights that can lead others to see things in a new way. However, you should be careful not to become so obsessed with your inner world that you stop being involved in the outer world altogether.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Mist

I do think the blends and descriptions are pretty cool

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Shoot the test is gone, I still pick mist though lol

Yeah Qzzr unfortunately screwed over their userbase, they got rid of all the unpaid accounts' tests without warning. I'll recreate the test somewhere else when I have a chance, probably start a new thread.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah Qzzr unfortunately screwed over their userbase, they got rid of all the unpaid accounts' tests without warning. I'll recreate the test somewhere else when I have a chance, probably start a new thread.

Yay! I'm glad because I just saw this thread and really wanted to take the test because it sounds really cool. Asshole move on Qzzr's part though.