User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTp Te

Default Simple image test reveals rare personality!

This Simple Image Test Reveals How Rare Your Personality Is! - David Avocado Wolfe. TAKE TEST HERE.

0.1% of the population: You have the personality of a winner!!

How rare is your personality? Only 0.1% of the most intelligent and talented people on earth can be identified as winners!
    You know some of them: Benjamin Franklin, Leonardo Da Vinci, Walt Disney, Bill Gates and J.K.Rowling.

Your most defining traits: Multiple talents, exceptionally high IQ, original way of thinking and natural leadership skills.

You have a powerful presence and you tend to be a natural leader. You have a strong intellect, incredible self discipline and at times a bit of a critical outlook on the world. You always stick to your guns, and when you know you're right.... well, you're right, and there's just no stopping you! You are part of an elite group of people, and that's pretty amazing.
    True Neutral /SLOAN+ RxOe|I|/5w4-8w9-4w5 Te>Ni>Fi>Ti>>>>>Fe
    "There is no intellectualism in faith. Both atheist and theist choose their belief system based on ego and self-preservation." by 2017

You call me selfish but wait...
    People are generally selfish.
    They don't cere about truth.
    They cere about their truths.
    -by myself.
    Private! Like a parts of a man you like to put in your mouth.

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ili Ni

i figured i would start off with calling bullshit on the o.p.'s recieved results.. there is no way that they can guess what da vanci would have noticed first... i know it's just a silly internet quiz, but it reinforces my initial opinion that the percentages of the population listed are likely wrong also...

said i was 7%... a creative type... on my phone and the site is being a pain about copying the text... it is likely someone less lazy will provide the text eventually...

post script:

have a picture... my brain on quizzes...
    (ein, ayn sof, ain soph aur
    pooling on the floor)

"The vanity of intelligence is that the intelligent man is often more committed to 'one-upping' his opponent than being truthful. When the idea of intelligence, rather than intelligence itself, becomes a staple, there is no wisdom in it."
    Criss Jami

"When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion."
    "Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving."
    Dale Carnegie

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    125 so/sp
    Socionics
    ISTj None

1% of the population: You are a fighter and a perfectionist!

How rare is your personality? Only 1% of the population has your strong mind, soul and spirit.

Your most defining traits: You set high standards and you achieve them (yet you don't see it), you are a control freak and you are flawless in everything you do.

You have a strength and fighting spirit that few can match. You're strong, determined, dedicated, and willing to sacrifice for what you believe in. You are incredibly courageous and fight hard to achieve your goals. This type of warrior spirit goes along with your perfectionism. You always try to do the best work possible, and you inspire others to do the same.

Possessing this combination of traits, has taken a long toll on your life, and we think you should try to relax a little, even take a short vacation, you will feel better, trust us!
    Enneagram
    Tritype: 125 (The Mentor = Gut-Heart-Head = Rational-Idealistic/Caring-Interpersonal/Intense-Cerebral)
    Main type: 1 (The Reformer = Gut = Rational-Idealistic) Wing types: 1w9 > 2w1 > 5w6
    Instinctual variant stacking: so/sp

Socionics
    LSI-0-ISTj (The Inspector - Logical Sensing Introvert)

Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
    ISTJ (The Duty Fulfiller - )

“A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of a sheep.” - George R. R. Martin

Mastermind Fieldmarshal Sacrophagus's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Obfuscate View Post
    i figured i would start off with calling bullshit on the o.p.'s recieved results.. there is no way that they can guess what da vanci would have noticed first...[/IMG]
    Come on, don't be a dick about it. If he's feeling mighty and great then more power to him.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

2% of the population: You are a charismatic superstar!

How rare is your personality? Only 2% of the population has your charisma and charm.

Your most defining traits: Remarkable presence, empathy that makes you approachable and a perfect balance between self confidence and humility.

You simply radiate charisma, personality and individuality, making others feel completely relaxed around you. You're loving, compassionate, and you have the remarkable ability to empower others. You're a magnet that draws others towards you, and you're absolutely irresistible. You ooze success and triumph is written in the stars for you. Keep it up, you're a true star.
    Very inaccurate. You realize this is from the type of site that makes those "Which The Walking Breaking Bad of Thrones Character Are You" quizzes, right?

How rare is your personality? Only 0.1% of the most intelligent and talented people on earth can be identified as winners!
    You know some of them: Benjamin Franklin, Leonardo Da Vinci, Walt Disney, Bill Gates and J.K.Rowling.

Your most defining traits: Multiple talents, exceptionally high IQ, original way of thinking and natural leadership skills.

You have a powerful presence and you tend to be a natural leader. You have a strong intellect, incredible self discipline and at times a bit of a critical outlook on the world. You always stick to your guns, and when you know you're right.... well, you're right, and there's just no stopping you! You are part of an elite group of people, and that's pretty amazing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so frigging impressed with myself, what will I do to celebrate? I know, Starbucks.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

"David Avocado Wolfe," lol.

My results were the same as the OP.

Ehhhh. Meh.

It did say "elite" though... *insert stereotypical 4 joke*

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    7 sx/sp

2% of the population: You are a charismatic superstar!

How rare is your personality? Only 2% of the population has your charisma and charm.

Your most defining traits: Remarkable presence, empathy that makes you approachable and a perfect balance between self confidence and humility.

You simply radiate charisma, personality and individuality, making others feel completely relaxed around you. You're loving, compassionate, and you have the remarkable ability to empower others. You're a magnet that draws others towards you, and you're absolutely irresistible. You ooze success and triumph is written in the stars for you. Keep it up, you're a true star.
    Johari

Nohari

DON'T LIKE MY POSTS OR I WILL HIT YOU

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

"If the truth shall kill them, let them die"

468: The Truth Teller [4w5 - 6w5 - 8w7].
    Ni 45.1|Ne 38.4|Ti 35.1|Te 33.2|Fi 32.1|Si 30.2|Se 29.2|Fe 18.8