• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Season Do You Look Like?

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Test

You Look Like Summer

summer.jpg

Your coloring is soft and sweet - just like a beautiful summer morning.
You are likely a delicate and cool beauty. People envy your refined looks.

You look best in summery, soft hues. You are the only type that can truly pull off pastel.
You can go crazy playing with colors and youthful trends. So many distinctive colors look amazing on you.

Well I'm a summer baby, but I HATE pastel and sunny, bright colors. So no, you won't ever see me wearing that. Darker is better. :yes:

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
You look like Winter! (I had BETTER! Im frosty!)

Your coloring is dramatic and elegant - just like the minimalist beauty of winter.
You are likely to be deeply gorgeous, an exotic look of any ethnicity with intense eyes.

You look best in bold but minimalist looks. You should make a statement with your style.
You are the type that looks good in both black and white. And jewel tones really make you shine.

God chose your birthday for a reason. What kind of person are you really? Instantly learn 27 shocking secrets your birthday reveals about your future!

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
You Look Like Autumn
fbe921a326c570172a6fd3dc75fa4a1d.jpg

Your coloring is rich and deep - just like the height of autumn.
You are likely to have a warm glow about you, one that stays through every season.

You look best in colors that match your warmth. Earth tones never look washed out on you.
You can mix colors and go for the bolder side of looks. You carry off high fashion quite well.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Spring

1r4ItI7.jpg

Your coloring is warm and bright - just like spring in full bloom.
Your beauty is fresh but still sophisticated. You are both playful and glamorous.

You look great in lively looks. You can carry off most colorful patters well.
You shine in anything except dull colors and looks. A bright scarf can fix any outfit that doesn't quite suit you.

Littleclaypot

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Summer

You look best in summery, soft hues. You are the only type that can truly pull off pastel.
You can go crazy playing with colors and youthful trends. So many distinctive colors look amazing on you.

I fucking hate summer.

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You Look Like Summer
summer.jpg

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You look like Autumn

Your coloring is rich and deep - just like the height of autumn.
You are likely to have a warm glow about you, one that stays through every season.

You look best in colors that match your warmth. Earth tones never look washed out on you.
You can mix colors and go for the bolder side of looks. You carry off high fashion quite well.

I was born in autumn, I find myself more attracted to autumn colors and style, this is accurate!

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
there are supposed to be subtypes of all the seasons, and people pay hundreds of dollars to have someone drape different colored fabrics around their neck to determine what season they are.

Color Analysis - discover your colors with personal color analysis. - Truth is Beauty

i'm a "soft summer" (maybe)

I'm pretty sure I'm Bright Spring. I used to think I was summer, because of my blonde hair, but then I realized my skin has warmer undertones vs cooler. Also, pastels aren't the most flattering thing on me; brighter pigment-rich colors are.

(also the test in the OP told me I was winter, which is very wrong. I think it's because I picked silver jewelry, as I like silver a lot more than gold)

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Winter

Your coloring is dramatic and elegant - just like the minimalist beauty of winter.
You are likely to be deeply gorgeous, an exotic look of any ethnicity with intense eyes.

You look best in bold but minimalist looks. You should make a statement with your style.
You are the type that looks good in both black and white. And jewel tones really make you shine.

I'm a Dark Winter in seasonal color analysis

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Winter? But I'm an Autumn guy...

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You Look Like Summer

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
You Look Like Winter

Atomic Fiend

You Look Like Winter
View attachment 18654

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I think I look good in black, but not white. This test is bogus, man. If I wanted to say I look good in black, I had to pick white. Also, my other two favorite colors, green and purple, aren't even listed. Bogus, man.

Atomic Fiend

I think I look good in black, but not white. This test is bogus, man. If I wanted to say I look good in black, I had to pick white. Also, my other two favorite colors, green and purple, aren't even listed. Bogus, man.
You mean to tell me a four question online test isn't the best way to find out what visual style best represents you?

BoomCha

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You Look Like Spring

Your coloring is warm and bright - just like spring in full bloom.
Your beauty is fresh but still sophisticated. You are both playful and glamorous.

You look great in lively looks. You can carry off most colorful patters well.
You shine in anything except dull colors and looks. A bright scarf can fix any outfit that doesn't quite suit you.