Default Left-Brain/Right-Brain Test

Left-Brain/Right-Brain Test

Art Historian/Con Artist Neal Caffreynated's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx

58%

Both your right and left hemisphere seem to have reached a level of perfect harmony - rather than trying to dominant each other, they work together to create a unique and well-balanced "you". Your spontaneous, impulsive, and free-flowing right brain creates an exciting and adventurous world, while your left brain helps you make sense of it and keep track of everything.

When faced with a problem or a tough decision, you're not only able to break things down and make an informed and sensible choice, but you're also not afraid to go with your gut when necessary. You tend to express your individuality both in words and actions, and although you're perfectly comfortable running on a schedule or planning things ahead of time, there are occasions when you love to throw in a little spontaneity.

Your balanced outlook and approach to life creates a desire in you to not only understand the world, but to also take it in your hands and mold it as you see fit. With both your right and left hemispheres working together to guide you, you are able to understand yourself and life in general from so many wonderful perspectives.

It seems correct as I am not sure if I am an Intuitive or a Sensor
    Great art captures a time, a place and an emotion.
    Likes kotoshinohaisha liked this post

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    125 so/sp
    Socionics
    ISTj None

33%

In your head, it's the left hemisphere that rules the right to run your life. Your world runs like clockwork - perfectly organized and systematic, with everything done on time. A messy room or misplaced paperwork? Not in your left-sided world! You're likely a conscientious and meticulous individual who is almost always well-prepared for everything and anything.

Complex problems or difficult decisions are handled with ease and expertise: you break things down, analyze them step by step, and come to a well-informed and thought-out conclusion. You are extremely comfortable expressing yourself verbally, and likely prefer taking a theoretical rather than practical approach to understanding the world around you. Being ruled by emotion or impulses is not in your nature - no matter what you do, it's always "think first, act later". Although this may indicate that you're not much of a risk-taker extraordinaire, it does imply that you can be trusted to always have a "Plan B" and to be ready for whatever obstacles come your way.

While some people may have difficulty making sense of this fast-paced, topsy-turvy world, your logical and rational nature helps you put everything into perspective. Life's "big picture" is important, but it's the little things that matter most to you. No matter how complex your life gets, you always manage to figure things out and set them right again.
    Enneagram
    Tritype: 125 (The Mentor = Gut-Heart-Head = Rational-Idealistic/Caring-Interpersonal/Intense-Cerebral)
    Main type: 1 (The Reformer = Gut = Rational-Idealistic) Wing types: 1w9 > 2w1 > 5w6
    Instinctual variant stacking: so/sp

Socionics
    LSI-0-ISTj (The Inspector - Logical Sensing Introvert)

Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
    ISTJ (The Duty Fulfiller - )

“A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of a sheep.” - George R. R. Martin

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

Forty-six, close to perfectly balanced.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I got 50% exactly. I think nowadays though I’m leaning way more towards the right brain side of the spectrum.
    "If only every generation would realize that the time for greatness is right now when they’re alive…the time to flower is now."

– Patti Smith
    Likes Gentleman Jack, kotoshinohaisha liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ni

Overall Result

Both your right and left hemisphere seem to have reached a level of perfect harmony - rather than trying to dominant each other, they work together to create a unique and well-balanced "you". Your spontaneous, impulsive, and free-flowing right brain creates an exciting and adventurous world, while your left brain helps you make sense of it and keep track of everything.

When faced with a problem or a tough decision, you're not only able to break things down and make an informed and sensible choice, but you're also not afraid to go with your gut when necessary. You tend to express your individuality both in words and actions, and although you're perfectly comfortable running on a schedule or planning things ahead of time, there are occasions when you love to throw in a little spontaneity.

Your balanced outlook and approach to life creates a desire in you to not only understand the world, but to also take it in your hands and mold it as you see fit. With both your right and left hemispheres working together to guide you, you are able to understand yourself and life in general from so many wonderful perspectives.
    If I'm saint, then you're heaven
    My only
    If I'm a waste, then you're golden
    My only
    If I'm a shame, then you're bolder than all of me
    If I'm a saint, then you're heaven
    My only

Cement for all of our teeth

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Please ignore certain spelling and grammatical errors, English is not my mother tongue.

The Illusive Man... Gentleman Jack's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    837 sx
    Socionics
    SLE Se

With all Due Respect,
    -Jack

An Empty, Hollow, Thing...

When it comes to who calls the shots in your head, it appears as though your right hemisphere takes charge. You're intuitive and spontaneous, preferring to take a much more "hands-on" approach to life. There are times when you may be a little scatter-brained and disorganized, but it's not like you do it on purpose - with so much out there to explore and so many things to do, it can sometimes be hard to keep track of everything!

Not one to care or worry about the little details, it's the "big picture" in life that matters most to you. When it comes to following rules or making decisions, you don't really have to go through the whole thinking process; you prefer to rely on your gut rather than logic. This may not make sense to some people, but you've probably always been the type of person who's willing to go out on a limb, basing your decisions and actions on nothing but a hunch. You are often drawn to the abstract and mysterious, and enjoy figuring things out on your own. Being a visually oriented person, you are likely much more adept at expressing yourself through actions or designs rather than words.

All in all, your right-brain nature creates an insatiable desire in you to explore and understand why things are the way they are and what they could be. You refuse to be a passive observer, and will jump on every opportunity you can to mix things up and create a design of what life is meant to be: an endless and exciting adventure.
    Likes Xann liked this post

58, right slightly favored.

Enneagram
    954 sp/sx

50%