• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Text Analysis Classifiers

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Just put something in that I recently wrote and got ESFJ

You arent an ESFJ. Know you know that but just in case you were scared to death thought Id tell you too.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Introversion 100% Extroversion 0%
iNtuition 99% Sensing 1%
Thinking 99% vs Feeling 1%
Perceiving 71% Judging 29%

It rates me as a rather extreme INTP. :unsure: I tried to include emotional posts. :overreact:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't think it's that accurate. I put one thing I wrote into it a while back and got ISFP
Are there any that are more accurate? I think it is an interesting way to determine personality.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Are there any that are more accurate? I think it is an interesting way to determine personality.

I'm not aware of any but I want to develop one sometime over the next couple of years.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Novel: ENFJ (J and N were kind of closer where E and F were very clear)
Academic: INTP (holy shit I become a genius)
Text from a long post I wrote online: ISFJ (S and N are very close again. for some reason typers have trouble deciding whether I am an N or an S. XD )

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I feel like doing this again with different pieces so a part 2, to test accuracy. XD I am doing things I originally did in high school rather than my college level stuff.

Novel: ESFP
Academic: ISFJ
Random online post: ISFJ (F and J by a very thin margin oddly enough)

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
okay I got way too amused by this thing and continued and this is a weird theme.
Most of my creative writing is extraverted.
All of my writing to someone else or general personal blog posts get introverted as dominant? Usually 70% and over. This is odd to me.
Most common trend is ISFJ, with an occasional INFJ.