• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dream House Test

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
59, apparently.
You have an impressive level of confidence when it comes to what you have and what you want in your life, so if there's something else you feel like you need, you'll get it.

Surprised me, to say the least.

You're an idealist who has a dream and while you may not be sure how to accomplish it, you're definitely going to try.

I agree with the description, but I wasn't digging almost any of those rooms. Just not offbeat and ornamental enough for a zany kook like myself.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You have expectations and hopes but are willing to settle for other things. You're realizing what you are open to compromising on and what you absolutely must have.

omg....it's right!!!!!! :ohmy:

rvfvclv

awkward
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8

You're having a resurgence in ideals and thinking there are ways your life could be upgraded, whether it's with a job or the place you live.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

0e505880-696c-438a-9884-a76e8f9fda3b.gif

You're hitting a more comfortable stride and are fully aware of what you have to have and what's important to you more so than anything.

This is because I watch way too much Hunters isn't it? xD

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
You're an idealist who has a dream and while you may not be sure how to accomplish it, you're definitely going to try.

71? I was hoping for 33 as apparently it comes with Kate Beckinsale. Does this mean I can't have Kate Beckinsale? Damn. In that case get off my lawn!

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

You're having a resurgence in ideals and thinking there are ways your life could be upgraded, whether it's with a job or the place you live.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so