• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ennegram and stackings test (Good one)

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Resultat: Type: 5 Tritype: 549/594

Well... not really convinced. But I rushed through the test, so...

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
846/864
Sx/Sp
I think the answers on the instinct test are a bit too obvious. Probably a test more for people not acquainted with enneagram at all.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Sp/Sx

....i have no idea what instinctual varients are.

skimpit

1, 136/163, Sp/So

Can't say I know much about Enneagram so that was a ride. I agree that the second quiz with instinctual variants was a little obvious, even to a novice like me. On the Enneagram I tend to be a 4 or a 6 depending on the day, and I'm really not sure which I am. From what I remember, one's are the ambitious, driven type? It seems like there are a lot of fives on this thread, though.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Oh, I got it backwards.

...wtf is this shit? I have never not typed as an 8.
But the below description includes 853. I..don't understand this at all.

That does sound pretty accurate. Still, can't be a 3 because that would make my second wing either 2 or 4 and no, not a chance in hell.

DB968

Ginger Snap
Type 5
Tritype 548/584
Sp/So

Type 5 possible, or 6. I usually type with a strong with 6, or even 6. That tritype is very 4-like. However when energy lacks, possible. Most surprised about the 8 rising lately. I type more as 1. Most dark is not me, unless there's prolonged anxiety. And 4w3 must be correct. Instinctual variants are correct.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
4/5/8
Sx/Sp

I self-type as 451 sp/sx

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sx/Sp

...boring........;)

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Tritype 146/164
Instinct Sp/So

I hate the world and I hate myself... sounds about right

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
SX/SO

Tritype is slightly off(no way I'm a triple withdrawn since I know one who is and there's a difference), the instinct might be right

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Result: Type: 5 Tritype: 539/593
Result: Sp/So

Shockening