User Tag List

123 Last

Art Historian/Con Artist NealCaffrey1995's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx

Default Which member of the Avengers are you ?

Just wanted to share this fun test for Marvel fans

Which Avenger Would You Be? | Playbuzz

And here are my results (would have liked better to get Captain America but Iron Man is great too) :

Iron Man

"You're incredibly intelligent. Some might even call you a genius. Although, you're more likely to reward yourself with that title.
    You're very straightforward and out-there and don't have the time to beat around the bush. You're not afraid to let people know what you're thinking. Even though the majority of the time the main thing on your mind is yourself. But come on, you are a genius billionaire playboy philanthropist, what's not to love? You tend to be the life of the party and always want to have a good time. Even when it's probably not the best time for it. At all. Well, at least you always try to lighten the mood, right? That's gotta count for something. You like to have all the information you can on something before you make a decision, so you're still very smart when it comes to trust.
    Despite your occasional cockiness, you've got a heart of gold (and a suit of iron) and can always find a solution that works for everybody involved".
    Great art captures a time, a place and an emotion.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so

Black Widow

You're a brilliant person. You can get yourself in and out of anything easily and know how to get what you want. You're not selfish... You're independent.
    You tend to block out your feelings because you don't like feeling vulnerable. You've got your eye on the prize and will do what you need to do to get it. But sometimes you feel guilty about what lengths you're willing to go to in order to succeed.
    You don't like getting too close to people because, again, you don't like to feel vulnerable. But with like-minded people, you can easily have their backs, so long as they don't get in your way.

Enneagram
    954 sp/sx

Hawk Eye

You've got heart. You're dedicated and loyal and unbelievably talented. You're a very independent person but will look out for the people you care about. You believe in justice and being even, but are not a cruel person. You've got enough experience in the world to understand people and their issues, which makes you great at being able to resolve problems and decipher peoples intentions. It also helps you to determine who is worth keeping around and who is unworthy of your trust. You've got a good eye.

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ili Ni

hawkeye... lame, no powers!

MBTI
    INTJ

I got Loki, which doesn't make much sense, except for the evil part. But I am not a fan of Avengers, so there is something in common...
    Likes thepink-cloakedninja liked this post

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    125 so/sp
    Socionics
    ISTj None

Hulk

You're brilliant. Needless to say you may have a few issues, but who doesn't? So what if you turn into a giant green rage monster? The true you is a wonderful, amazing person who would do anything for anybody. Your intelligence is unparalleled (the only exception possibly being a certain man in an iron suit) and your heart is as big as the monster you can become. Just learn to control your emotions and you'll be okay. Maybe take up yoga? Or knitting?
    Enneagram
    Tritype: 125 (The Mentor = Gut-Heart-Head = Rational-Idealistic/Caring-Interpersonal/Intense-Cerebral)
    Main type: 1 (The Reformer = Gut = Rational-Idealistic) Wing types: 1w9 > 2w1 > 5w6
    Instinctual variant stacking: so/sp

Socionics
    LSI-0-ISTj (The Inspector - Logical Sensing Introvert)

Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
    ISTJ (The Duty Fulfiller - )

“A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of a sheep.” - George R. R. Martin

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Haha! I got Hulk. I knew I would...
    Also, I do find knitting helpful, lol.

Retired

Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Well, you're not one of the stars of the Avengers, but without you to bring them together and back them up, they probably wouldn't even exist (as a team).
    You're a very loyal and determined person. You're willing to do anything for what you believe in, which is usually for the greater good of the world. Usually. You may not have any crazy super powers of your own, but you're undeniably brilliant and true.
    Congratulations Agent! The Avengers are lucky to have you.
    In challenge lies opportunity.
    Likes magpie liked this post

Emma Peel

Sheriff of Fabletown... Gentleman Jack's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    837 sx
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Hawk Eye

You've got heart. You're dedicated and loyal and unbelievably talented. You're a very independent person but will look out for the people you care about. You believe in justice and being even, but are not a cruel person. You've got enough experience in the world to understand people and their issues, which makes you great at being able to resolve problems and decipher peoples intentions. It also helps you to determine who is worth keeping around and who is unworthy of your trust. You've got a good eye.
    With all Due Respect,
    -Jack

I am the Cat who walks by himself, and all places are alike to me...

I've never been nice my whole life, but I'll do my best... to be sweet...

A Gentleman is simply a patient Wolf...

On a gathering storm comes a tall handsome man; in a dusty black coat with a red right hand...
    Likes NealCaffrey1995 liked this post