• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Borderline Personality Disorder test

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think I'll stick diagnosing to those who are certified to do so. And even if it's not outrightly telling people they have it, saying "You likely do" is just as bad.

I didn't take it because, looking at the questions, I already know I'll be told I likely have it. Then I'll freak out about it as I've done before, just to have it explained why the chances of that are extremely low in all actuality.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I don't need to take a test to determine this i have been diagnosed with Mild personality disorder by a professional years ago. I dissociate under stress, (covid has kicked this into action can take months for me to come out of this state but at least i am aware and it doesn't make me panicked)

Body Grounding exercises, like meditation and yoga assist and daily journaling.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Yeah, "have you ever" and no context as to why.

Like yeah I drank bleach when I was 14, etc. but I was also padlocked in a room with a psycho. Must be BPD (sarcasm). I wonder when the last time I self-harmed was. A year ago?

Your Total Score: 16 out of 48

Results of Your Borderline Personality Test

You answered this self-report test in a way that is sometimes consistent with people who have been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. This suggests that these concerns may be an issue for you as well. If they are a concern to you, you should perhaps consider seeking out further assistance with this issue from a trained mental health professional. Borderline Personality Disorder is characterized by a pattern of unstable and intense relationships, as well as frantic efforts to avoid abandonment -- even if it's not real.

New results, which are going down but yeah. Still apparently BPD even though I have been assured by multiple mental health professionals that I am just not. I have insecure attachment patterns and schizoaffective. Which makes me paranoid sometimes. And Ive self harmed. And thats basically enough to forever score BPD on these tests.

Its funny because I score “not schizophrenic” on tests for schizophrenia usually because thet are structured differently. Those tests are always “in the last short x amount (week, months whatever) of time” where the BPD ones are always “have you ever”. And I wonder why that is

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Your Total Score: 16 out of 48

You answered this self-report test in a way that is sometimes consistent with people who have been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. This suggests that these concerns may be an issue for you as well. If they are a concern to you, you should perhaps consider seeking out further assistance with this issue from a trained mental health professional. Borderline Personality Disorder is characterized by a pattern of unstable and intense relationships, as well as frantic efforts to avoid abandonment -- even if it's not real.

New results, which are going down but yeah. Still apparently BPD even though I have been assured by multiple mental health professionals that I am just not. I have insecure attachment patterns and schizoaffective. Which makes me paranoid sometimes. And Ive self harmed. And thats basically enough to forever score BPD on these tests.

Its funny because I score “not schizophrenic” on tests for schizophrenia usually because thet are structured differently. Those tests are always “in the last short x amount (week, months whatever) of time” where the BPD ones are always “have you ever”. And I wonder why that is

Love the new pfp.

IDK but it's not like that when really asked BPD questions by a professional, at least not in my experience.

yeghor

Borderline Personality Disorder Not Likely

Your Total Score: 14 out of 48

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
28. Im emotional- whatever. Test seems way too general to mean anything. I have a bunch of other things that might seem like that though. Never diagnosed with that.

What a change

YOUR RESULTS
Borderline Personality Test
Borderline Personality Disorder Not Likely

Your Total Score: 10 out of 48

Congratulations! You answered this screening measure in such a way as to suggest that, at this time, Borderline Personality Disorder is not a current concern of yours. Borderline Personality Disorder is characterized by a pattern of unstable and intense relationships, as well as frantic efforts to avoid abandonment -- even if it's not real.

h4nnigr4m

Enneagram
6w5
I got 34/48, severe. Not surprised, I’ve been suspecting that I might have it/want to get diagnosed.

Jai

Enneagram
V
36/48, severe Borderline Personality Disorder likely, yup.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your Total Score: 20 out of 48

You answered this self-report test in a way that's consistent with people who have been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. This suggests that these concerns may be an issue for you as well, and something that you should seek out further assistance with this issue from a trained mental health professional at your earliest convenience. Borderline Personality Disorder is characterized by a pattern of unstable and intense relationships, as well as frantic efforts to avoid abandonment -- even if it's not real.

Yeah, ok. Whatever. Sure Jan.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Borderline Personality Disorder Likely

Your Total Score: 20 out of 48

Eh, I definitely have issues, but I don't think that issue is bpd. There's a couple questions I was a bit unsure about answering, especially the dissociation question. Like yeah, I get stressed I dissociate, but I have little to no fear of abandonment (at least ones that are persistent and I have issues with on a daily basis) since I don't make many attachments.

yubih

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
31 out of 48

A lot fo bpd symptoms overlap with my disorders so I'm not surprised that a superficial online test would consider it bpd