• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Borderline Personality Disorder test

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
4... like, super unlikely

so I got curious about the tests on there after other people's complaints and decided to take something that would be relevant... the wording of the tests in the present tense makes them seriously messed up for people who are treated and no longer going around exhibiting the behaviors and thought patterns of the disorder in question... I mean, if I'm treated effectively present tense questions about my behavior aren't going to be very descriptive of my behavior, are they? :thinking:

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
New one wont work for me- but will do it later probably. Note that here.

I found another test that seems better perhaps too.

Online-Screening: Do you show symptoms of Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)? - The Results. .:. Psychotherapy & Counseling by R.L. Fellner, Vienna & Thailand (Psychotherapist, Counselor, Coach, Supervisor)

Ugh cant copy and paste my results.

It was- aspects of but probably not full disorder. Or something similar. I dont think I have this. Even when I do get... in a bad place- its not a forever thing. And tbh I think I tend to be too hard on myself on online tests. Too likely to move nevers to rarelys and rarely's to sometimes and such. Blah.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
got 25 on the psymed one which is unlikely

and [MENTION=29687]Eskimo2[/MENTION]'s i got unlikely

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
got 25 on the psymed one which is unlikely

and [MENTION=29687]Eskimo2[/MENTION]'s i got unlikely

Yeah mine was 2, 1, 2.

Woulfnt let me copy and paste for some reason. Unlikely too. I feel like there is just such an overlap with these tests and well... just like having emotions. I mean- because I love the people I love and would hate to have something happen to them doesnt mean Im borderline. And lots of the questions were like that. Like of course I dont want anything to happen to my relationships with people I care about... Dunno. These tests seem... meh. Most tests- personality and psych... seem... silly. Except maybe those administered by a professional. And diagnosed after like... a period of time long enough for them to form a professional opinion.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
You scored a total of 21

Likely.

K. Lol

But i don't think i really have like i don't think it can be very dangerous in my life lol

XD

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
I think it's because of my Ne or Se? I like varieties a lot that i tend to change preference to things.. And when something bores me out i can get sad xD

Specially if I'm alone [emoji14] or whatever.. If something isn't working in my way? Lol

But I'm trying to be matured enough to deal with those things

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You scored a total of 21

Likely.

K. Lol

But i don't think i really have like i don't think it can be very dangerous in my life lol

XD

You don't have to have all of the traits.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it's because of my Ne or Se? I like varieties a lot that i tend to change preference to things.. And when something bores me out i can get sad xD

Specially if I'm alone [emoji14] or whatever.. If something isn't working in my way? Lol

But I'm trying to be matured enough to deal with those things

Feelings of boredom/sadness are classic BPD traits.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
You don't have to have all of the traits.

- - - Updated - - -

Feelings of boredom/sadness are classic BPD traits.

I actually know why i feel those ways.. It's because I'm being a perceiver where in fact I'm actually a judger. XD

Actually when i find myself unproductive it depresses me out.. XD but instead of solving it, I'm just accepting it lol

That im lazy. Which is not a good solution.
So i tried being productive and it makes me feel good regardless if i have pms or not xD

Btw, another factor of my bdp is my PMS. XD

And unproductivity. XD

rav3n

You scored a total of 6

Borderline Personality Disorder Not Likely

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I'm an enfp.. So explain the tertiary loop

Do you know what a tertiary loop is? If not, it has been explained a lot on this forum and on the internet in general.

Your tertiary loop is the Ne-Te loop. Ne is a perceiving function and Te is a judging function. That's why you feel like a perceiver sometimes and a judger other times.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Do you know what a tertiary loop is? If not, it has been explained a lot on this forum and on the internet in general.

Your tertiary loop is the Ne-Te loop. Ne is a perceiving function and Te is a judging function. That's why you feel like a perceiver sometimes and a judger other times.
Make sense. Thanks.

Well, I know tertiary loop âž° I'm just confused of my mbti, that i don't know which loop you are referring to. Lol

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Make sense. Thanks.

Well, I know tertiary loop âž° I'm just confused of my mbti, that i don't know which loop you are referring to. Lol

Based on my reading of your personality through your posts I thought Extroverted Perceiver. Definitely. If I'm right, that means in any case that your tertiary loop is going to have an Extroverted Judging function.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Based on my reading of your personality through your posts I thought Extroverted Perceiver. Definitely. If I'm right, that means in any case that your tertiary loop is going to have an Extroverted Judging function.

Okay...

But I'm actually confused.. XD

Because when i was still a student, i actually study well. And i usually study 1 week before the exam.

And after college, there this certification as well that i really take seriously.

My Extroverted perceiver friends was always shocked whenever I'm studying. It's like they don't have any goals or they just don't take accomplishing things seriously.

I can be an extroverted perceiver anytime like without effort because it's just chilling and yolo - which is very easy to do

But i also have tendency to activate my Extroverted judging function seriously. Not because I'm stressed or anything, but it will make me happy and accomplished when i fight my laziness. XD Because it's productivity. XD

So i guess in this case of tertiary loop, it's not something bad for me, but actually is good.

Because if i will just chill then Nothing will happen to me.

Life happens when you do something about it. Life doesn't happen when you will just wait..

Thats my motto lol

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay...

But I'm actually confused.. XD

Because when i was still a student, i actually study well. And i usually study 1 week before the exam.

And after college, there this certification as well that i really take seriously.

My Extroverted perceiver friends was always shocked whenever I'm studying. It's like they don't have any goals or they just don't take accomplishing things seriously.

I can be an extroverted perceiver anytime like without effort because it's just chilling and yolo - which is very easy to do

But i also have tendency to activate my Extroverted judging function seriously. Not because I'm stressed or anything, but it will make me happy and accomplished when i fight my laziness. XD Because it's productivity. XD

So i guess in this case of tertiary loop, it's not something bad for me, but actually is good.

Because if i will just chill then Nothing will happen to me.

Life happens when you do something about it. Life doesn't happen when you will just wait..

Thats my motto lol

Then it's a positive tertiary loop in that case, although there may be other instances where Te is not so positive that you haven't told us about.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Then it's a positive tertiary loop in that case, although there may be other instances where Te is not so positive that you haven't told us about.
Nopes.. Te usage is always positive actually..

Negatives for me is

Fe and Fi. [emoji14]

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nopes.. Te usage is always positive actually..

Negatives for me is

Fe and Fi. [emoji14]

Having two tertiaries, if that's what you're saying, doesn't make sense, or are they two inferior functions?