• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which City Are You?

Quiz

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
You are Amsterdam

Perfect for: Open Minded Spirits

It won't let me copy the text for some reason

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You are London

London is a sprawling metropolis

Perfect for: Culture vultures

The UK's great capital hardly needs an introduction - it's seen by many as one of the leading financial and cultural cities of the world, with a GDP larger than that of several European countries like Belgium and Sweden. With over 300 languages spoken, 3 of the world's top 10 museums and galleries, and impressive infrastructure like the London Underground enabling over a billion passenger journeys a day, London's sheer scale and prestige mark it out as a sprawling metropolis.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
You are Rio de Janerio
Rio de Janerio is a Sprawling Metropolis

Perfect for: Carnival chasers
Home to such popular landmarks as Copacabana beach and the world-famous Maracana stadium, it’s little wonder that Rio has been chosen to host the 2016 Olympic Games. The top tourist destination in Brazil, its historic carnival dating back to 1723 is often called the ‘world’s largest party’, with more than 2 million people dancing samba on the streets every day. With over 6 million citizens living in relative prosperity, it’s a great example of a South American sprawling metropolis.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
vDUwq97.jpg

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are Nanchong
Nanchong is an Underdeveloped Urban Centre

Perfect for: Easygoing wanderers

With a history stretching back to ancient times, and surrounded by rivers and hilly woodland perfect for exploring, modern-day Nanchong is an accurate snapshot of the real 21st century China. It’s also a prime example of the country’s general shift from a rural agricultural economy to a more commercial, urbanised one. And its growing status as a transport hub and energy production centre – with abundant resources of oil and natural gas – make it one of our chosen underdeveloped urban centres.

Kaizer

sophiloist
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Amsterdam

the choices were mostly overly simplistic ones

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are Rio de Janerio
Rio de Janerio is a Sprawling Metropolis
Perfect for: Carnival chasers
Home to such popular landmarks as Copacabana beach and the world-famous Maracana stadium, its little wonder that Rio has been chosen to host the 2016 Olympic Games. The top tourist destination in Brazil, its historical carnival dating back to 1723 is often called the ‘world’s largest party’, with more than 2 million people dancing samba on the streets every day. With over 6 million citizens living in relative prosperity, it’s a great example of a South American sprawling metropolis.

That actually does sound like a pretty sweet place to live. If I spoke the language, that is.

b7eea815f5e031b1acddde419a873e17.gif

treetophideaway

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
You are Valencia

Valencia is a Prosperous Community

Perfect for: Festival fun-lovers

As one of the oldest cities in Spain, Valencia's ancient winding streets are home to many dazzling architectural sights. Its citizens like to celebrate, with many festivals taking place each year like Las Falles and La Tomatina, a huge tomato fight that paints the town (and people!) red. With services like tourism and industry forming the city's economic backbone, this relatively flourishing port city has all the trappings of a prosperous community.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are New York
New York is an Urban Powerhouse

Perfect for: Savvy sophisticates
If you crave life in the fast lane, then New York City is the place to be. The most populous city in the US - with more people than 39 of the 50 states - it's also considered by many to be the financial and cultural capital of the world (not to mention the birthplace of Jimmy Kimmel). New York City's great wealth and global status make it an urban powerhouse.

I went to Manhattan once for an afternoon actually, and it felt like home to me, which was weird, since I was in America; but that feeling was a nice surprise. I'm from London.

what city am I result.jpg

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are Valencia

Valencia is a Prosperous Community

Perfect for: Festival fun-lovers
As one of the oldest cities in Spain, Valencia's ancient winding streets are home to many dazzling architectural sights. Its citizens like to celebrate, with many festivals taking place each year like Las Falles and La Tomatina, a huge tomato fight that paints the town (and people!) red. With services like tourism and industry forming the city's economic backbone, this relatively flourishing port city has all the trappings of a prosperous community.

i would have said missoula montana...

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Amsterdam....

tumblr_o519phZDC01ur4i40o1_500.gif

Littleclaypot

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You are Marrakech. Marrakech is an underdeveloped urban centre.
Perfect for: colorful characters

Situated at the foots of the Atlas Mountains, Marrakesh’s many vibrant souks with their narrow winding streets and seemingly infinite craft stalls are a world away from Western-style modern urban life. Unsurprisingly, the city contains Africa’s busiest market, the Jemaa el-Fnaa, where you can feast your eyes on snake charmers, monkey trainers, and mystics. Economically vital to Morocco’s economy, this rapidly-growing city is one of our underdeveloped urban centers.