• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Where Do You Fall On The Kinsey Scale?

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In 1948, Dr. Alfred Kinsey developed a scale for measuring human sexuality which determined whether a person was gay, straight, or something in between.
Where do you think you fall on the scale?

no homophobez allowed lol

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You got: Not really heterosexual or homosexual.
You don’t necessarily fall on the spectrum of sexuality, which is okay. Sexuality doesn’t have to be strictly one thing or another thing, and there are plenty of people out there who experience sexual feelings in unique ways, or perhaps don’t experience sexual feelings at all.

Gone

Where Do You Fall On The Kinsey Scale?

You don’t necessarily fall on the spectrum of sexuality, which is okay. Sexuality doesn’t have to be strictly one thing or another thing, and there are plenty of people out there who experience sexual feelings in unique ways, or perhaps don’t experience sexual feelings at all.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
This buzzfeed test sucks and poorly conveys the Kinsey scale (which is already something that's been deemed as moderately bullshit). Got the same result as the one before me.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
You got: Strictly heterosexual.

You’re straighter than a ruler wearing black socks with sandals. Every sexual thought you’ve ever had has been for a member of the other sex, and that’ll probably never change. Your sexuality is about as fluid as the polar ice caps.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

You’re straighter than a ruler wearing black socks with sandals. Every sexual thought you’ve ever had has been for a member of the other sex, and that’ll probably never change. Your sexuality is about as fluid as the polar ice caps.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You got: Strictly homosexual.

You’re gay, and there’s probably nothing that will ever change that. As soon as you started having sexual thoughts, you had them for people with the same sex as your own. You’re only ever going to be attracted to people of the same sex, and because of that, your sexuality isn’t very fluid at all.

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Not a big surprise there.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Probably somewhere between 2.5 and 3.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You got: Mostly heterosexual.
You’re mostly straight, but you’re open to new ideas and experiences. Maybe you’ve had a passing thought or fantasy, and maybe you’ve actually thought about pursuing those impulses. Your sexuality is definitely a little more fluid than most.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
You got: Equal parts homosexual and heterosexual.

At times, you’ve found yourself drawn to different types of people: gay, straight, male, female, and whatever else. Your sexuality is about as fluid as it gets, and it’ll probably remain so as long as you’re having sexual impulses.

Huh.. I would have said "Mostly straight" but the fact that I am not at all offended by this result may be telling.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Mostly heterosexual

You’re mostly straight, but you’re open to new ideas and experiences. Maybe you’ve had a passing thought or fantasy, and maybe you’ve actually thought about pursuing those impulses. Your sexuality is definitely a little more fluid than most.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Mostly heterosexual.

Yup!

You got: Mostly homosexual.
You’re mostly gay, but maybe you haven’t always been. You find yourself attracted to members of the same sex as your own, but not exclusively. You can’t say for sure that you’ll always identify as a homosexual, but you definitely do for now. You’re sexuality is more fluid than most.

What the??? This is news to me. LOL.

Not sure how it computed this. I would say I'm pretty heterosexual. At least I think I am...

EDIT: Nevermind. I realized I misread and put down "mostly fantasize with just people of the same sex," which is entirely wrong, haha. This is what it's supposed to be...

I guess? I would still say I'm heterosexual for the most part.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You got: Mostly homosexual.

You’re mostly gay, but maybe you haven’t always been. You find yourself attracted to members of the same sex as your own, but not exclusively. You can’t say for sure that you’ll always identify as a homosexual, but you definitely do for now. You’re sexuality is more fluid than most.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Strictly heterosexual. Not really a surprise.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
As expected:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

This buzzfeed test sucks and poorly conveys the Kinsey scale (which is already something that's been deemed as moderately bullshit). Got the same result as the one before me.

Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...
......................................................... it's BuzzFeed.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

i am a boring cisgender hetero white womyn