• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Where Do You Fall On The Kinsey Scale?

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Strictly homosexual.

You’re gay, and there’s probably nothing that will ever change that. As soon as you started having sexual thoughts, you had them for people with the same sex as your own. You’re only ever going to be attracted to people of the same sex, and because of that, your sexuality isn’t very fluid at all.

...am I being judged by a Buzzfeed test for a lack of fluidity in my sexuality? I mean, looking at the descriptions for 'strictly heterosexual' (polar ice caps? Black socks and sandals?), it's even worse, but there's this peculiar undertone of something I can't quite put my finger on. Ah, Buzzfeed. Never change.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not sure how the friends I associate with have any bearing on my sexuality. I base my place on the scale on past experience and current tastes. Mostly heterosexual in that I generally prefer women but I've had same sex partners and can acknowledge when men are aesthetically attractive. I even have the occasional "gay dream" but usually my dreams are populated by lush curvy slightly overweight ladies but the occasional skinny chick too

I'm drunk

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
You got: Equal parts homosexual and heterosexual.

At times, you’ve found yourself drawn to different types of people: gay, straight, male, female, and whatever else. Your sexuality is about as fluid as it gets, and it’ll probably remain so as long as you’re having sexual impulses.

Yeah nothing shocking about that answer. I'm attracted to a person, sexual orientation plays little role for me.

Had sex this afternoon with my ENFJ and I still would bang Erin Burnett and Pamela Brown. Maybe not tonight but tomorrow.

You. And me. And her. Simultaneous lovin baby two or three........

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I still would bang Erin Burnett

e874676cb5353d86208c23853f6e1fbe.jpg

What's hot about her is she has a slight touch of goofiness in her face. I bet she can party.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You got: Not really heterosexual or homosexual.
You don’t necessarily fall on the spectrum of sexuality, which is okay. Sexuality doesn’t have to be strictly one thing or another thing, and there are plenty of people out there who experience sexual feelings in unique ways, or perhaps don’t experience sexual feelings at all.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You got: Mostly heterosexual.
You’re mostly straight, but you’re open to new ideas and experiences. Maybe you’ve had a passing thought or fantasy, and maybe you’ve actually thought about pursuing those impulses. Your sexuality is definitely a little more fluid than most.

-----------

Accurate. It's always hard for me to call myself fully straight because I don't really understand what controls your sexuality. And so even though this has never happened, I always think there might be a woman out there who I might find myself attracted to depending on her personality. Also I've had a fair amount of experiences with women via spontaneous situations, so it feels wrong to say I'm just hetero.

But I'm certainly not physically attracted to them in the way I am with men.

You got: Strictly homosexual.
You’re gay, and there’s probably nothing that will ever change that. As soon as you started having sexual thoughts, you had them for people with the same sex as your own. You’re only ever going to be attracted to people of the same sex, and because of that, your sexuality isn’t very fluid at all.

yeghor

Mostly heterosexual.
You’re mostly straight, but you’re open to new ideas and experiences. Maybe you’ve had a passing thought or fantasy, and maybe you’ve actually thought about pursuing those impulses. Your sexuality is definitely a little more fluid than most.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Where Do You Fall On The Kinsey Scale?
Equal parts homosexual and heterosexual.
At times, you’ve found yourself drawn to different types of people: gay, straight, male, female, and whatever else. Your sexuality is about as fluid as it gets, and it’ll probably remain so as long as you’re having sexual impulses.

yubih

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

... Why not just use the word bisexual? That's what it is lmao

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

... Why not just use the word bisexual? That's what it is lmao

I got the same results, and had the same reaction xD