• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

NEW quiz created by me! What's your Heart type?

xenaprincess

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
53% type 4
33% type 2
13% type 3

I think it's accurate. My only comment is that some of the questions were very abstract and it was hard to tell the difference between them. I'm not sure there is any solution except for each question, pose a situation, and each answer would reflect the POV specific to each 'heart type'.

Also, for the last question, there was no 'skip' button. You are to identify as a Type 2, 3 or 4 person, but if you don't know what those are, you can't opt out. That might just be the nature of the quiz, though.

Good job!

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
60% Type 2
20% Type 3
20% Type 4

Type 2 is known as "The Helper" of the Enneagram. Their core fear is of being unloved and unwanted, and their basic desire is to feel loved. At their best, the 2 is deeply unselfish, altruistic, and compassionate. They are capable of spreading immense amounts of joy and inspiring others to love. At their worst, they can become manipulative and overly possessive, trying to fulfill their deep need for love and avoid their core fear or being unwanted.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Type 3
Type 3 is known as "The Achiever" of the Enneagram. Their core fear is of being worthless, and their basic desire is to feel valuable and worthwhile. At their best, the 3 is energetic, motivated, and adapted. They are role models of success and have great influence in others' lives. At their worst, they can become obsessed with how they appear and what they achieve, losing a sense of personal identity.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
53% Type 4
Type 4 is known as "The Individualist" of the Enneagram. Their core fear is of having no identity or personal significance, and their basic desire is to find themselves and their worth. At their best, the 4 is profoundly creative, insightful, and self-aware. They are capable of seeing the beauty in odd places and expressing the more misunderstood sides of life. At their worst, the 4 is moody and self-absorbed, feeling that nobody could ever love or understand their fundamental differences and flaws.

27% Type 2
Type 2 is known as "The Helper" of the Enneagram. Their core fear is of being unloved and unwanted, and their basic desire is to feel loved. At their best, the 2 is deeply unselfish, altruistic, and compassionate. They are capable of spreading immense amounts of joy and inspiring others to love. At their worst, they can become manipulative and overly possessive, trying to fulfill their deep need for love and avoid their core fear or being unwanted.

20%Type 3
Type 3 is known as "The Achiever" of the Enneagram. Their core fear is of being worthless, and their basic desire is to feel valuable and worthwhile. At their best, the 3 is energetic, motivated, and adapted. They are role models of success and have great influence in others' lives. At their worst, they can become obsessed with how they appear and what they achieve, losing a sense of personal identity.

OneLovelyAdventure

Gryffindor Prefect
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
40% 4
40% 3
20% 2

It's possible I got these results because I took the quiz very hastily, but I know I'm 3 > 2 > 4.

DB968

Ginger Snap
3 - 47%
4 - 40%
2 - 13%

I've never been so sure of my heart fix. But that's totally possible with that combination. Thanks for sharing.

stardusted

I made a quiz! Here, you'll be typed as either a 2, 3, or 4. This may or may not be your core type--this is just finding out your heart center. I did everything I could to avoid common stereotypes and questions that you see repeated everywhere. So, hopefully you haven't seen some of these questions before!

The quiz software I used only allowed up to 15 questions, so I unfortunately cannot add anything. Please give me suggestions though!

:heart:

~ Quiz ~

hello again! 👋🏼 i got
2: 40%
3: 40%
4: 20%

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
100% Type 3

Took it again this time being more truthful and I am 100% 3 lol :D.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Type 4
60%
Type 4 is known as "The Individualist" of the Enneagram. Their core fear is of having no identity or personal significance, and their basic desire is to find themselves and their worth. At their best, the 4 is profoundly creative, insightful, and self-aware. They are capable of seeing the beauty in odd places and expressing the more misunderstood sides of life. At their worst, the 4 is moody and self-absorbed, feeling that nobody could ever love or understand their fundamental differences and flaws.

Type 2
20%

Type 3
30%

tchudak

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
type 4: 47%
type 3: 40%
type 2: 13%

3 of the questions had no option that resembled me at all, so I had to choose one that didn't fit me.

Atomic Fiend

Type 4 53%

MyCupOfTea

MBTI Type
INxP
Type 4 - 47%
Type 3 - 33%
Type 2 - 20%

I liked the answering options, I think that those were equal with each other. (As in some quizzes type 4 is presented as immature drama queen, type 2 as smothering and stereotypically feminine, etc.)

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
53% type 4
33% type 3
13% type 2

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp

4 47%
3 40%
2 13%

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
53%Type 4

40%Type 2

7%Type 3

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Type 3: 53%
Type 4: 33%
Type 2: 13%

A lot of these I struggled to pick an answer because they weren't relatable, but I'd assume it's because I'm a countertype. Good quiz