• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Personality Type is Your Love Match?

Since Valentine's Day is around the corner...

Which Personality Type is Your Love Match?

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got ENFJ which is the type I tend to get along with worst, but theoreticaly I understand how it could work.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTJ... reading the description describes my current interest quite well.

He's very interested in growth and humanity but rarely dwells on emotions or takes things personally.

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
INFP. The Fi-dom curse strikes back.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your Ideal Mate is an ENFJ

IdealMateLandscapeENFJ_0.png

For ENFJs, romantic relationships provide an opportunity to make the most satisfying type of human connection. ENFJs crave relationships that are intimate, transformative, authentic and deep, and they probably enjoy falling in love more than any other type. They are nurturing, expressive, kind, encouraging and supportive. When their partners are feeling troubled or depressed, ENFJ partners will do everything in their power to bring the smiles and sunshine back into their lives.

Despite their natural warmth, ENFJs have strong values and a well-developed sense of their own dignity. When they feel a need to defend themselves or correct the mistakes of others, they can be sharp-tongued and direct in their observations and criticisms. But they see conflicts with loved ones as a product of misunderstanding and not bad intentions, and that is why they never stay mad for long. Their standards won’t be compromised, but neither will their commitment to love, and their inherent gentleness prevents them from doing or saying anything that will cause lasting damage.

The Downsides
It is very important for ENFJs to feel noticed, appreciated, cherished and loved—often, as in all the time. This isn’t inspired by insecurity, but rather by their idealistic notions about what love should be. They won’t ask for these things, however; they expect their significant others to offer them automatically without any prompting. So when normally warm and affectionate ENFJs suddenly become quiet and distant, there’s an excellent chance they’re feeling unappreciated and unloved and are worried about the state of their relationships.

Where to Find Your ENFJ Mate
ENFJs are driven to help others, and can be found in any setting where they might have the opportunity to change the world. Try volunteering for a charity or nonprofit and you're sure to encounter a few, especially if the organization is involved in guiding or inspiring youth.

In school, ENFJs are often found studying humanities or social sciences. In the work world, ENFJs can be found in a wide range of careers, but are usually working in an organization with a humanitarian mission and are often in a leadership role.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Ideal Mate is an INFJ

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJ haha like I'd ever find a male one of those ...

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
INFJ.

Would have guessed INTJ, but ok.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFJ. I think I tied on the P/J scale.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
ENTJ

Wasn't expecting that one. But I do find myself appreciating the company of NTJs. A strong ENTJ female as a love interest hmm... :)

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I got ENFJ and I disagree