• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Personality Type is Your Love Match?

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
What is a super ego and ego?

Super Ego is 3. 4. function block
Ego is 1. 2. function block

But functions inside the block is not necessary in this order.
For example your 2. function can be more active then your 1. function which makes you ISTJ Te.
Same with others blocks. So XSTJ shere their super-ego block with ego block xNFP.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
In theory, it's a complimentary match if both parties are healthy. One strengthens the other's weaknesses.

Well, I have a lot of weaknesses, so I guess my partner will just have to be the most perfect person in existence.

á´…eparted

passages
Oh no, INFJ :laugh:.

It think it's right though. I have been consciously reassessing the type of personality I am honestly compatible with in my head for the past few months. Will have initial conclusions soon.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
ENFJ
i cant see this and besides i dont think being with another extrovert works for me too much extroverting.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
When love is in the air, ENTJs are like master gardeners. From small seeds of sympathetic connection, they work to produce grand, mature, lasting associations filled with tender affection and mutual respect. ENTJs put great emphasis on growth and learning, and they are always looking for ways to improve their romantic relationships for the benefit of both parties. How can we be better, smarter, kinder and more considerate to each other? These are the questions ENTJs ask of themselves and their partners, as they pursue excellence in romance to complement their other achievements.

No surprise there.
Some people think I am crazy, while I simply like to organize siege's to something that indeed looks as a castle. Plus I don't like it too emo.

FiyaXiii

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your Ideal Mate is an ENTJ

Where to Find Your ENTJ Mate
Don't waste too much time looking for ENTJs while you're enjoying your favorite hobbies and leisure activities—this type loves to work, work, work. If they're not in the office, they may well be at a business networking event, or doing some sort of professional development activity. ENTJs can be religious about exercise, so if you see someone reading the stock report on a treadmill at the gym, there's a good chance you've spotted an ENTJ.

If there's one place you're sure to find an ENTJ, it's in the boardroom. ENTJs are often found working in business, but in any organization, they tend to rise to the top. Your best bet to scope our your dream ENTJ is to find a way to meet lots of executive types—and then hope you can pull their attention away from climbing the corporate ladder.

Looks like we're never gonna meet unless it's at the gym, but for me personally, a gym is no place to strike up a conversation with anyone? I'm there to sweat profusely and put in all of my energy on my workout and blast my own music through my headphones, not to socialize with people. Maybe at a hotel gym on a business or holiday? Lol.

I've taken this so many times and I always think midway I'll get ExFP, but I've always gotten ENTJ on this and only once an ENFJ cause I misclicked a choice I didn't agree much with.

Metis

IdealMateLandscapeINTJ.png

For INTJs, life is all about personal growth and self-development, and when they can do it within the bounds of a committed relationship, they find that emotionally rewarding. But their vision extends beyond themselves; they are just as interested in promoting the growth and development of their love commitments and gain great enjoyment from helping their mates reach their full potential as human beings. INTJs are charitable and attentive with their partners, supporting them faithfully no matter what they choose to do with their lives. INTJs are self-confident enough to accept constructive criticism and will adjust their behavior and attitudes to align more completely with the needs of their partners, knowing that doing so will deepen the bonds of love.

INTJs aren’t the type to shower their companions with a lot of flowery compliments, preferring to let their actions and attitudes reveal their true feelings. They don’t always read the thoughts and feelings of their partners accurately but are very open to listening when their mates have something important to say. INTJs do spend a lot of time lost in their own thoughts, but they like to use their best ideas and inspirations to improve the quality of their relationships. Even though they aren’t outgoing, INTJs are compassionate and people-centered, and they love to fall in love when the opportunity presents itself.

The Downsides
With their focus on self- and relationship-improvement, INTJs sometimes try to fix things that aren’t really broken, confusing and alarming partners who thought everything was okay. The hearts of INTJs are always in the right place, but their good intentions can sometimes cause them to be a little overzealous. And while they are happy to accept responsibility for making their relationships better, they are reluctant to take the blame when things go wrong, which can be especially exasperating to companions who didn’t see the need for tinkering in the first place.

Where to Find Your INTJ Mate
INTJs may be out of their depth in many social situations, but the Internet is their native territory. Online dating is the ideal way to meet an INTJ; just look for profiles that mention an interest in computers, technology, science, or other intellectual pursuits. If dating sites aren't your style, don't rule out the Internet altogether—you might still meet an INTJ in an online forum, chat room, or other discussion group.

In the workplace, INTJs tend to populate tech companies, although they can also be found in business (especially data-driven areas like finance), science, and engineering. In school, they tend to study science, math, and related subjects.

Never been involved with an INTJ. I usually like ENTPs, ESTPs, ESFPs, and sometimes ISFPs.

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
IdealMateLandscapeINFJ.jpg

Not surprised. INFJ is one of my favorite types. I admire and appreciate them so much.