• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Personality Type is Your Love Match?

Carpe Vinum

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Don't need a test to know. She's the ESFJ love of my life, and I married her.

...yes ENTJs have a sensitive side. Fuck you.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Lloyd

Ain Soph Aur
MBTI Type
INFP
Instinctual Variant
sx
INFJ. I guess I could see that...

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I got INTP. I'm down.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I chose never for everything except two social questions where I chose always and I got estp. I'm guessing there's some kind of sensor bias on this quiz...I think you're right [MENTION=27809]Stargaze[/MENTION]

Inspire

MBTI Type
ENFP
I got ENTP. I kind of expected that.

My husband is ISTP & I'm perfectly happy with him, even though we are so very different.

Inspire

MBTI Type
ENFP
Really nice to come across an other ENFP in this love/date forum :dry: started to feel really outnumbered here :)

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
View attachment 17913

Becoming romantically involved with an INFJ means being wrapped in a protective cocoon of love. INFJs lead with their hearts and never want their partners to feel neglected or unappreciated, and they will seldom let a day pass without expressing their devotion and affection. They are perfectionists who want to build fantastic meaningful relationships, and they never stop trying to be more caring, attentive and involved in their companions’ lives. INFJs can be a bit intense when discussing relationship issues, but that comes from their fierce determination to create a loving union that will prosper for a lifetime.

INFJs have high expectations for themselves and others and are prone to feeling let down or disappointed. But they hate arguments and prefer to adjust their expectations rather than give their significant others a hard time. They are also great listeners and encourage the people they love to open up and share their feelings in order to promote greater understanding and a deeper romantic connection. Gentleness and warmth is the default position for INFJs in love, and while they may have some moments of doubt, they never stay upset with their companions for long.

The Downsides
In general, the INFJ aversion to conflict is a good thing. But sometimes in human relations there are important issues that must be hashed out, and INFJs are so anxious to sweep everything under the rug that they may prevent critical discussions from taking place. They have a difficult time seeing the benefits of frank, honest conversation if things have a chance of becoming heated, fearing such interactions will sabotage their goal of creating a perfect, stress-free relationship.

How to Meet Your INFJ Mate
INFJ is the rarest type in the population, so you've got your work cut out for you. You're unlikely to meet an INFJ by chance, but you can increase your odds by seeking them out in their natural habitat.

INFJs are often idealistic, and you may encounter them by volunteering for local nonprofit organizations, especially charities that serve underprivileged groups and those devoted to supporting the arts. INFJ is a particularly literary type, and may be found in libraries, bookstores, or book discussion groups.

In the professional world, INFJs are often involved in health care, education, and the arts. In school, they typically study the humanities or social sciences.

And if all else fails, try posting in the discussion area of this site. Although INFJs are rare in the general population, they tend to frequent websites about personality typ

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
INTJ

I think it is very unlikely for anyone to score S since the S/N questions are so ridiculous.