• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Personality Type is Your Love Match?

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
INFJ.

Definitely. :)

I really click with Fe, but another Fe dom would be too much. I think I need a little more Ti to help me tone things down.
I also gravitate towards introverts. I enjoy bringing them out and engaging them (at their pace, not stressing anything), and I like their ability to help me be calm. With other extroverts I often feel like I'm competing for air space.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFJ. Except no, IXTX.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
INTP. I want to date myself?

I have considered that before. Is it weird? I don't think so. You only have to pay for one person on dates and know exactly how to best pleasure yourself. Perhaps this comment should reside more in the mature random thought section.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have considered that before. Is it weird? I don't think so. You only have to pay for one person on dates and know exactly how to best pleasure yourself. Perhaps this comment should reside more in the mature random thought section.

Clonebone! Although seriously, right now, frankly, I would have thought ISFPs or INTJs, perhaps ENTPs.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Hahaha, this made me smile. My best guy friend is ISTJ...very similar worldviews and existential beliefs. However, I am sure that my expressiveness and exciteability gets to be a bit much for him. I LOVE to playfully troll him.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INFJ... Most INFJs don't seem to like/understand me.

Oh well, I don't think I'm meant to have a romantic relationship anyway. I just wanted to see what I would get.

:shrug: Intuitives like intuitives.

I retook it again and changed a few of my answers around. When I put down 'never' or 'rare' for Enjoys going to museums and cultural events, Likes to talk about intellectual things like art and philosophy, Is very curious about the world, and Has a complex mind, I got ESFP. So I assume from the test creator, anyone who isn't cultured is a sensor. Got it.

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Considering how the questions are phrased, making 'intuition' answers equivalent to being an interesting and multi-faceted person (which personally, I believe everybody is), I'm not surprised that the ideal match for many are Ns.

Quotes from the test: "Has a complex mind", "Is very curious about the world", "Likes to talk about intellectual things like art and philosophy".

Mhm. There's something a little off about this.

ENFJ for me. Apparently...

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I retook it again and changed a few of my answers around. When I put down 'never' or 'rare' for Enjoys going to museums and cultural events, Likes to talk about intellectual things like art and philosophy, Is very curious about the world, and Has a complex mind, I got ESFP. So I assume from the test creator, anyone who isn't cultured is a sensor. Got it.

This is the #1 reason why sensors mistype as intuitives, #2 is the belief that sensors aren't critical thinkers.

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx

:dry: yep. That's probably contributing to this landslide. Silly stereotypes.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Sigh.

Honestly, I selected some pretty middle-of-the-road answers and wasn't really expecting to get this. It's hard for me to imagine being with an extrovert or a hardcore xxxP though.
I prefer sorta equal parts thinking and feeling, which I guess means a kinda "feely" guy based on today's standards.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Hahaha, this made me smile. My best guy friend is ISTJ...very similar worldviews and existential beliefs. However, I am sure that my expressiveness and exciteability gets to be a bit much for him. I LOVE to playfully troll him.

I'm quite fond of NFJs, by and large. I have a longtime ENFJ friend that i was fairly close to in high school and a bit after, and she was great. Loved the energy and excitement.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Oh cmon. An ENTP is practically a first cousin. It counts! :(

sunnymal

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ENFP or ENTP because I'm INFJ.
Entp is helpful for me and ENFP goes eaiser with me.
I always have been attracted to ENFPs since I don't know about mbti.
I find them cute and so kind and humorous.
I thought it was weird how some people don't understand them and say they are freak. For me, it was just that they are imaginative and expressive.
about Entps, kind of annoying but attractive in some way.
even though I thought they were annoying and hurt me,
I think it's so fun to talk to them and as ne and ni users, we can talk about enormous amount of things and topics.
They are always interesting and fun specially in conversations.

Permabanned
ENFP or ENTP because I'm INFJ.
Entp is helpful for me and ENFP goes eaiser with me.
I always have been attracted to ENFPs since I don't know about mbti.
I find them cute and so kind and humorous.
I thought it was weird how some people don't understand them and say they are freak. For me, it was just that they are imaginative and expressive.
about Entps, kind of annoying but attractive in some way.
even though I thought they were annoying and hurt me,
I think it's so fun to talk to them and as ne and ni users, we can talk about enormous amount of things and topics.
They are always interesting and fun specially in conversations.

Enneagram
9w1
Sometimes... Sometimes... Sometimes... I usually like sometimes people, well only for mbti dating quizzes I guess

watf pic won't show except when I edit my post, but I got infj:
View attachment 17896