• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Operating System Are You?

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Interesting... :rly???:But, I disagree.

redhat.jpg

Also, what the hell does "Bachelor's degree from a real college" mean? Are there pretend colleges out there? I know it's just a stupid quiz, but, what qualifies as a not-real college? These are questions I need answered, really! :D

I assume it's meant to be talking about one of those 'prestigious' colleges, such as Harvard, as compared to, say, a community college. Keeping in mind that I know next to nothing about how the American tertiary education system works.

Why the disagreement? That's a pretty cool operating system, don't you think?

Taibreah

I assume it's meant to be talking about one of those 'prestigious' colleges, such as Harvard, as compared to, say, a community college. Keeping in mind that I know next to nothing about how the American tertiary education system works.

Why the disagreement? That's a pretty cool operating system, don't you think?
Ah, alright then. I thought maybe they meant online colleges, but those are just as real as on-campus colleges.

Well, I more disagreed with the description that it has. I'm far from being top among my peers. As for Red Hat Linux itself, I haven't really used it a lot and don't have much experience in it. I think I may have used it once in my college days to learn Linux itself. I was hoping I'd get something I was familiar with, like Windows. The Windows 95 description is more like me. But, it's ok.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lol Windows 98. That's perfect.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"You are Slackware Linux. You are the brightest among your peers, but are often mistaken as insane. Your elegant solutions to problems often take a little longer, but require much less effort to complete."

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"You are Slackware Linux. You are the brightest among your peers, but are often mistaken as insane. Your elegant solutions to problems often take a little longer, but require much less effort to complete."

All the cool kids are getting Linux systems. :cry:

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
CONGRATULATIONS!

You are Red Hat Linux. You're tops among your peers, but still get no respect from them. It's all right with you. You have your sights set higher.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Apple is excellent for music production though.