• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

D and D stats test

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
str 16
int 15
wis 14
dex 10
com 11
chr 5

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
STR:6
INT:15
WIS:12
DEX:10
CON:8
CHR:14

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Do you have a reputation for being annoying, disruptive, antisocial, weird, or repulsive?
Yes

Are you considered to be attractive by members of opposite sex? Yes

Are you considered to be attractive by members of same sex?
Yes

LMAO

Shiver

Did some stats for the results so far, if anyone wants to see where they fall.

STR
Mean: 9.58 / StDev: 2.72 / High: 16 / Low: 5

INT
Mean: 15.63 / StDev: 1.70 / High: 18 / Low: 13

WIS
Mean: 13.58 / StDev: 1.19 / High: 16 / Low: 11

DEX
Mean: 10.26 / StDev: 3.13 / High: 17 / Low: 4

CON
Mean: 11.68 / StDev: 2.72 / High: 17 / Low: 7

CHR
Mean: 12.95 / StDev: 3.03 / High: 17 / Low: 5

Once again we're seeing INT with the highest mean and very nearly a standard deviation over the next highest stat category (WIS, predictably). It easily exceeds that with the other stats.

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
STR: 12
INT: 14
WIS: 15
DEX: 11
CON: 12
CHA: 13

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Strength: 6
INT: 13
WIS: 11
DEX: 8
CON: 10
CHR: 11

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Your stats are:
STR:9
INT:13
WIS:15
DEX:12
CON:14
CHR:16

Ah yes, the " totally average person" class. How boring.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
STR:5
INT:18
WIS:17
DEX:9
CON:6
CHR:9

Lark

STR: 11
INT: 15
WIS:13
DEX:12
CON:4
CHR:12

I think my constitution is shot because of my diabetes.

This has been a very interesting exercise, I wonder if anyone with maxed out stats in the D and D universe is actually able to get a high score for their stats in real life, you know, is the fantasy version a substitution for their actual self or are they likely to be in congruence?

When I was a kid it was the UK fighting fantasy books, kind of like D&D, which actually developed the interest in and ability to read, I owe a lot to them, years and years after the fact when I reread those books and did a kind of literary review or double take on them I realised I'd absorbed a lot of perspective from them too, now and again I go back to them to recall all that when I'm finding life tough or dealing with a lot of adversity. I also remember my first ever impulse to train physically was to do with wishing that I could approximate more in reality the sorts of characters I'd play as in the game books.

Edit:
NB - this is an app? I'm definitely going to look for this app and download it, these are the sorts of awesome apps and cross overs I love to find.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
STR: 11

When I was a kid it was the UK fighting fantasy books, kind of like D&D, which actually developed the interest in and ability to read, I owe a lot to them, years and years after the fact when I reread those books and did a kind of literary review or double take on them I realised I'd absorbed a lot of perspective from them too, now and again I go back to them to recall all that when I'm finding life tough or dealing with a lot of adversity. I also remember my first ever impulse to train physically was to do with wishing that I could approximate more in reality the sorts of characters I'd play as in the game books.

That's how I felt growing up. I had so much energy but too many physical problems to play sports or really do anything physical.
I saw a lot of my own positive traits in those books; braver, resilience, integrity ect. I felt like nine if those traits were appreciated in the real world but if I could just live in that world, I'd be the fucking hero, everyone would learn to appreciate and respect me.
Then I learned what LARPing was and holy shit was I excited. I could really shine there!

Ha.Ha.Ha.

In the real world, people can't see the inside if your head ir your backstory. They don't know that you just had knee surgery yesterday and are on your feet fighting just as hard as they are, they don't know that you just recovered from sepsis and a missing disc in your spine. They don't know that the reason you aren't attending practice everyday not is because you're lazy but have dialysis that day. They don't know that the slight discomfort they constanly bitch about is a constant horrible pain for you -because you don't think it' needs to be anyone elses problem.

....and they don't care. They just know that you aren't as good as they are ( and that they are men twice your size) and bullying you because it makes thier ronry insecure selves feel better.

Still, you think it'll be okay. You've read the the books. You know that one day you will show them all, you will become the overlooked underdog and they will have to sing your praise!

... but it never happened. No matter how angry or dertimed I got I was not able to beat them. They just kept laughing and I just became more frustrated.

Now I hate those books-or any book about the spunky underdog- they lied to me. That isn't how life how works. Resolve is not some magic power that you can call upon to prove all the assholes wrong and gain thier respect. Those who are truly weak and stupid will laugh at those who have real strength and you will never show them how much stronger you really are because they only understand getting thier asses beat, and that's the one thing you just can't do.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Strength: 11
Intelligence: 18
Wisdom: 16
Dexterity: 11
Constitution: 10
Charisma: 14

And then I wonder why "Necromancer" feels as the most natural pick for me.

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
D&D stats plus complete results

Your stats are:
STR:15
INT:17
DEX:14
CON:16
CHR:15

Neutral Good Human Monk (6th Level)
Ability Scores:
Strength- 16
Dexterity- 18
Constitution- 17
Intelligence- 18
Wisdom- 18
Charisma- 15
Alignment:
Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.
Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.
Class:
Monks- Monks are versatile warriors skilled at fighting without weapons or armor. Good-aligned monks serve as protectors of the people, while evil monks make ideal spies and assassins. Though they don't cast spells, monks channel a subtle energy, called ki. This energy allows them to perform amazing feats, such as healing themselves, catching arrows in flight, and dodging blows with lightning speed. Their mundane and ki-based abilities grow with experience, granting them more power over themselves and their environment. Monks suffer unique penalties to their abilities if they wear armor, as doing so violates their rigid oath. A monk wearing armor loses their Wisdom and level based armor class bonuses, their movement speed, and their additional unarmed attacks per round.

Detailed Results:
Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (31)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXX (5)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Evil ---- XXX (3)
Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXX (8)
Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Halfling - XXXXXX (6)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Half-Orc - XXXXXX (6)
Class:
Barbarian - XXXXXXXX (8)
Bard ------ XXXX (4)
Cleric ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Druid ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Fighter --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Monk ------ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Paladin --- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Ranger ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Rogue ----- (0)
Sorcerer -- XXXXXXXX (8)
Wizard ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Lark

Your stats are:
STR:15
INT:17
DEX:14
CON:16
CHR:15

Neutral Good Human Monk (6th Level)
Ability Scores:
Strength- 16
Dexterity- 18
Constitution- 17
Intelligence- 18
Wisdom- 18
Charisma- 15
Alignment:
Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.
Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.
Class:
Monks- Monks are versatile warriors skilled at fighting without weapons or armor. Good-aligned monks serve as protectors of the people, while evil monks make ideal spies and assassins. Though they don't cast spells, monks channel a subtle energy, called ki. This energy allows them to perform amazing feats, such as healing themselves, catching arrows in flight, and dodging blows with lightning speed. Their mundane and ki-based abilities grow with experience, granting them more power over themselves and their environment. Monks suffer unique penalties to their abilities if they wear armor, as doing so violates their rigid oath. A monk wearing armor loses their Wisdom and level based armor class bonuses, their movement speed, and their additional unarmed attacks per round.

Detailed Results:
Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (31)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXX (5)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Evil ---- XXX (3)
Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXX (8)
Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Halfling - XXXXXX (6)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Half-Orc - XXXXXX (6)
Class:
Barbarian - XXXXXXXX (8)
Bard ------ XXXX (4)
Cleric ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Druid ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Fighter --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Monk ------ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Paladin --- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Ranger ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Rogue ----- (0)
Sorcerer -- XXXXXXXX (8)
Wizard ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

I didnt know there was a way to see detailed results, is that from the same test?

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I didnt know there was a way to see detailed results, is that from the same test?

On the first page of this thread go to the kevinhaw.com test site; in the second paragraph the highlighted word here links to a more detailed test. Give yourself about twenty minutes to complete it, it is long.