• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Deep Down, Who Are You?

Justmeonhere

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You're a poet
poet.jpg

You are sensitive and expressive. You feel very deeply, and the smallest things in this world can move you.You may feel misunderstood by the world at times, so you make sure to understand yourself well at least. You are very reflective.You are a wordsmith, and you know how to get your thoughts out on paper. You are very eloquent and even witty.For you, the written word is very cathartic. You always feel better after writing or even just reading a bit.

Very accurate. :D

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You Are a Rock Star

You have the heart of a rebel, and you have a strong independent streak. You like to do things your own way.
You are confident enough to stand up for who you are, and you never mind facing a crowd as yourself. In fact, you are a natural performer.

You are the type of person who makes mastery look effortless, but you are more of a geek about refining your technique than others realize.
You are cool because of what you're capable of. You may have a carefully crafted persona, but there is a person of substance underneath.

...That wasn't very deep

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You Are a Poet

You are sensitive and expressive. You feel very deeply, and the smallest things in this world can move you.
You may feel misunderstood by the world at times, so you make sure to understand yourself well at least. You are very reflective.

You are a wordsmith, and you know how to get your thoughts out on paper. You are very eloquent and even witty.
For you, the written word is very cathartic. You always feel better after writing or even just reading a bit.

I may be good at words but that test is like lying to me like those fortune teller people thingies at fairgrounds that give you like a horoscope thingy so you can like feel good about it even though it is generic. I am not sensitive at all :D (Maybe sometimes but not enough to write emo poetry).

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Rock Star (aka DJ and the next Brian Eno :D)

You have the heart of a rebel, and you have a strong independent streak. You like to do things your own way.
You are confident enough to stand up for who you are, and you never mind facing a crowd as yourself. In fact, you are a natural performer.

You are the type of person who makes mastery look effortless, but you are more of a geek about refining your technique than others realize.
You are cool because of what you're capable of. You may have a carefully crafted persona, but there is a person of substance underneath.

Surprisingly, one of the most accurate profiles I've gotten from an internet quiz in a long time. Thanks for the link [MENTION=26674]theforsaken[/MENTION]

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
You Are a Poet

You are sensitive and expressive. You feel very deeply, and the smallest things in this world can move you.
You may feel misunderstood by the world at times, so you make sure to understand yourself well at least. You are very reflective.

You are a wordsmith, and you know how to get your thoughts out on paper. You are very eloquent and even witty.
For you, the written word is very cathartic. You always feel better after writing or even just reading a bit.

I may be good at words but that test is like lying to me like those fortune teller people thingies at fairgrounds that give you like a horoscope thingy so you can like feel good about it even though it is generic. I am not sensitive at all :D (Maybe sometimes but not enough to write emo poetry).

Interesting.

Also, I stalked you in member pictures, and I wasn't expecting such a serious looking fella. In forum, you are very relatable and funny, and even warm. I guess I just was expecting something sillier??? You're still one of my faves :hifive:

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It says I am an artist

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Interesting.

Also, I stalked you in member pictures, and I wasn't expecting such a serious looking fella. In forum, you are very relatable and funny, and even warm. I guess I just was expecting something sillier??? You're still one of my faves :hifive:

ALas but even Dubai and LA have their cloudy and gloomy days :D. I can post a picture of myself with a more ENTPish face (I like to call it the tert Fe troll smile :D). Stalkers are cool as long as they dont start sprotuing stalks that can have cameras installed :wink:.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
You Are an Artist
You are a creator of sorts, but you are also a reframer and remixer. You see art everywhere.
You are a great appreciator of traditional beauty, but you also appreciate art that's a bit more obscure.
Ryunosuke-Miyaji-anime-guys-18246374-2560-1519_zpsa4888896.jpg

You love things that are different, even if they are an acquired taste. You don't think of art as purely hedonic.
You like to see the world from a new perspective, and art gives you that - even if that perspective is your own.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I sometimes like to rhyme,
though my beats are far too slow.

And when I took this test tonight,
I got results I didn't know.

It tells me I'm a poet,
that my soul is quite sublime.

But I've got a hollow secret,
which you can only know with time.

Examined with great truth,
revealing what you do.

The truth is the framing was all wrong,
and I'm known by asking: who?

So don't fret about identity,
it changes with a moment.

Just act with brief sincerity,
because your 'self' is the opponent.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
A person trying to break out of their shell, badly.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You Are a Rock Star

rock-star.jpg

I was not expecting this.

Same.

Tengri

You Are a Naturalist
naturalist.jpg

You love nature in all its glory, and you are constantly seeking more simplicity and balance in your life.
You love to unplug and get out in nature. You don't feel like yourself unless you can be alone with your thoughts sometimes.

You think that life doesn't have to be as complicated as we make it, and we all would be happier if we got back to basics.
No one has to go live in a cave in the woods, but we all could benefit from stopping to smell the flowers a bit more often.

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got rock star.

Lots of poets :eek:.

OneLovelyAdventure

Gryffindor Prefect
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You Are a Rock Star

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You Are a Naturalist
naturalist.jpg

You love nature in all its glory, and you are constantly seeking more simplicity and balance in your life.
You love to unplug and get out in nature. You don't feel like yourself unless you can be alone with your thoughts sometimes.

You think that life doesn't have to be as complicated as we make it, and we all would be happier if we got back to basics.
No one has to go live in a cave in the woods, but we all could benefit from stopping to smell the flowers a bit more often.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Rockstar

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Rock Star, duh :smoke:

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
You are a naturalist