• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do I use Te or Ti quiz

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
You Prefer Extraverted Thinking.
Extraverted Thinking is the Dominant function of ENTJs and ESTJs. It is also the secondary function of ISTJs and INTJs. Other types that use this function include ENFPs, ESFPs, INFPs, and ISFPs.
No surprise here, I've never thought myself to use Ti. It tends to frustrate me when I have to use it.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You prefer Extraverted Thinking.

If it wasn't for one question, It probably would have been a tie.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
"You Prefer Introverted Thinking."

Eww. No, I don't.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Definitely Te. I think these were great questions. The only problem is, some of the answers for Ti could apply to the other introverted functions because the question involves asking for "context."

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
no percentage? all it did was tell me what i know...

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And what did you expect from a 9 question quiz ? :wink:

i am not sure what i expected... to be honest i wasn't expecting a particular number of questions either... i wasn't precisely complaining, just pointing out the nature of it's output...

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
i am not sure what i expected... to be honest i wasn't expecting a particular number of questions either... i wasn't precisely complaining, just pointing out the nature of it's output...

I was just joking. (but yeah, output could be better even if it is only a 9 question quiz)

Jaguar

I tend to prefer exact precision to implementation
I tend to prefer implementation to exact precision

They're not mutually exclusive. Apparently, the person who created that question never heard of implementing a plan with precision.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You Prefer Introverted Thinking.
Introverted Thinking is the Dominant function of INTPs and ISTPs. It is also the secondary function of ENTPs and ESTPs. Other types that use this function include INFJs, ISFJs, ENFJs, and ESFJs.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got Ti, but I'm sure that the way I answered my questions had me close to middling. I like context, can't do step-by-step without shooting myself in the head, and am inclined to mull over things myself; but I don't care about logic for logic's sake or for hard and fast precision.

They're not mutually exclusive. Apparently, the person who created that question never heard of implementing a plan with precision.

Yeah, that's a problem with many tests for sure. For that particular question, I had to treat it as "Do you try to design your thing to perfection, or are you inclined to say 'fuck it, let's roll with it'?". That's the only way I could make sense of it.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

Yes.

Te for me.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got Te.

But some of the Te questions are simply true for Fe. So in a sense this test is saying I have Fe > Ti

Bish here's the key for this test.

J's : Te
P's: Ti

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Definitely Te. I think these were great questions. The only problem is, some of the answers for Ti could apply to the other introverted functions because the question involves asking for "context."

That may have got me.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got Ti, but its easy to see how an IXTJ could get close to Ti as well as i think they used questions that can portray to Ti, Si, or Ni accuracy that fan be confused with Ti when its just a version of introverted.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp