• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Find Out Your MBTI Type [ProProfs]

cosmictone

Vagrant Terranaut
MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How the hell did everyone get the most random results, lmao, I am so sorry for wasting y'all's times, you guys.
:unsure:

I agree I thought it was pretty fun and the results were amusing lol. :gleam:

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You got: ISTP

ISTPs are observant artisans with an understanding of mechanics and an interest in troubleshooting. They approach their environments with a flexible logic, looking for practical solutions to the problems at hand. They are independent and adaptable, and typically interact with the world around them in a self-directed, spontaneous manner.
ISTPs are attentive to details and responsive to the demands of the world around them. Because of their astute sense of their environment, they are good at moving quickly and responding to emergencies. ISTPs are reserved, but not withdrawn: the ISTP enjoys taking action, and approaches the world with a keen appreciation for the physical and sensory experiences it has to offer.
ISTPs take life rather seriously and use their inner logic to discern the best ways of navigating it. They may, for instance, work out their own personal methods for maximizing performance in a particular sport. They love to solve practical problems or to optimize functioning. Because of their independence, self-directedness, and competitiveness, ISTPs may excel at nearly anything they set their mind to.
ISTPs can be persons of few words. Their relationships are often built around shared interests or activities rather than extensive conversation. In public, they may be fun and outgoing. In private, they may seem more aloof or disengaged, sensing that their intimates cannot provide them the same degree of ego boost they find in the public arena. This ostensible disparity between their private and public persona may lead their intimates to consider them narcissistic or hypocritical.
ISTPs commonly display conventional, sometimes stylish, forms of dress. While their Ti is concerned with functionality and practicality, their Se and Fe are attuned to the trendy and popular. Physically, ISTPs may have either a lanky or muscular build. While athletic engagement often keeps them fit throughout their childhood, their love for food may lead to problems with weight in adulthood.
Generally speaking, ISTPs are wise to pursue careers that allow them to use their practical intelligence to solve concrete problems (i.e., Holland “Realistic” careers). They can make excellent artisans, athletes, mechanics, drummers, maintenance workers, chiropractors, surgeons, pilots, chefs, etc.

The ISTP makes up about 4% of the general population.

Lol, First time I've ever gotten this result in a test.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is very true, but I feel more connected to and comfortable with emotions than INTPs are usually described, hence typing as an INFP.

You got: INTP

INTPs are philosophical innovators, fascinated by logical analysis, systems, and design. They are preoccupied with theory, and search for the universal law behind everything they see. They want to understand the unifying themes of life, in all their complexity. INTPs are detached, analytical observers who can seem oblivious to the world around them because they are so deeply absorbed in thought. They spend much of their time focused internally: exploring concepts, making connections, and seeking understanding. To the Architect, life is an ongoing inquiry into the mysteries of the universe.
They work to discern unifying themes and metaphysical truths that explain the underlying nature of things. Especially early in their intellectual journey, they feel they must develop a sufficient understanding of the whole before they can competently assess any of its constituent parts. Toward this end, INTPs may devour stacks of books on subjects like philosophy, religion, psychology, and evolutionary theory.
When vacationing from their personal projects and investigations, INTPs, like ENTPs, can be quirky, witty, and engaging. Since they extravert Intuition (Ne) and Feeling (Fe), they can have a certain charm, approachability, and congeniality about them. When discussing a topic that interests them, they can be stimulating conversationalists, as their ever active minds can easily connect one topic to another, paving the way for a multifaceted and broad-ranging dialogue. If disinterested however, such as when forced to endure protracted small talk, they will quickly zone out or find a way of redirecting the conversation. Despite appearing outwardly genuine and personable, INTPs are more interested in discussing ideas than the commonplace details of people’s lives.
The INTP personality type makes up about 1% of the general population.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ISTP

wtf was that one question that was like do you enjoy hurting sensitive people's feelings?

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not very accurate are these.

[MENTION=6561]OrangeAppled[/MENTION] Funny you got INTP when you're INFP. I got INFP when INTP is one of my very fitting types.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You got: ISTP

This is a pretty good description for my ISTP friend, actually.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
You got: ENFP

ENFPs are people-centered creators with a focus on possibilities and a contagious enthusiasm for new ideas, people and activities. Energetic, warm, and passionate, ENFPs love to help other people explore their their creative potential.ENFPs are typically agile and expressive communicators, using their wit, humor, and mastery of language to create engaging stories. Imaginative and original, ENFPs often have a strong artistic side. They are drawn to art because of its ability to express inventive ideas and a create a deeper understanding of human experience.
ENFPs are enthusiastic, idealistic, restless, and open-minded, with wide-ranging interests. Because of these personality traits, they are among the most versatile of all types, working well with both people and ideas. As Extraverts they are not opposed to action, while as Intuitives, they are not opposed to reflection.
In this sense, ENFPs represent a sort of hybrid between Introverts and Extraverts. ENFPs are novelty-seekers. They are constantly scanning for new and interesting people, ideas, and possibilities. Like INFPs, they enjoy abstract as well as more experiential forms of learning.
ENFPs are among the least judgmental and most inclusive of all types, both inwardly and outwardly. Much like INFPs, they are champions of diversity and multiculturalism. While seeking success in their careers and relationships, ENFPs generally take life less seriously than IP or EJ types (i.e., types with a dominant Judging function). At the end of the day, ENFPs want to have fun and may not be highly discriminating with regard to how that happens. Perhaps more than anything, ENFPs fear boredom and stagnation. Even sleep can seem a bit too boring or mundane for ENFPs.
The ENFP personality type makes up about 5% of the general population.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
This test is as accurate as a drunk guy shooting a sniper rifle from the hip while being spun around on a platform or as accurate as throwing a asteroid through deep space and hoping it will hit a certain planet.

The Cat

Staff member
This test is as accurate as a drunk guy shooting a sniper rifle from the hip while being spun around on a platform or as accurate as throwing a asteroid through deep space and hoping it will hit a certain planet.

You're just feeling emotional because you were typed as a feeler :hug::wubbie::hug:

cosmictone

Vagrant Terranaut
MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTP

wtf was that one question that was like do you enjoy hurting sensitive people's feelings?
I was actually horrified by that question.
but then I looked around the forum and saw posts by people with Fe and realized how naïve I am. :/

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
but then I looked around the forum and saw posts by people with Fe and realized how naïve I am. :/

This forum or another forum?

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

How do the Fe users affect this??

cosmictone

Vagrant Terranaut
MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How do the Fe users affect this??
I'm only sharing what I saw posted, for the most part I don't look too much into what people write in their user profile.

you're better off asking someone who is more Fe than me.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Okay. I don't want this to implode, but are you insinuating that Fe users think that people who don't have Fe like to bully sensitive people for fun?
Because we don't? lol

cosmictone

Vagrant Terranaut
MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay. I don't want this to implode, but are you insinuating that Fe users think that people who don't have Fe like to bully sensitive people for fun?
Because we don't? lol
lmao no
never

I'm going to disappear now lol

The Cat

Staff member
*Rushes to press the incase of emergency button*

- - - Updated - - -

Kittens to the rescue!