• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Left or right brained test (Short)

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
50/50.

Yep, sound right..er left. Whichever.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
56/44 cuz Im a righty I suppose with all that handedness stuff...

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Congratulations
You use your brain equally.
44% Left 56% Right

Wikipedia said:
In popular psychology, the illusion has been incorrectly identified as a personality test that supposedly reveals which hemisphere of the brain is dominant in the observer. Under this wrong interpretation, it has been popularly called the Right Brain–Left Brain test, and was widely circulated on the Internet during late 2008 to early 2009.

Source: Spinning Dancer - Wikipedia

I can see both circular directions after a while. Even one going in the opposite direction for a long while, and rapid switching.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
41% left
59% right

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
72% Right
28% Left

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
50/50, but i could have just told you that...

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
53% left
47% right
Balanced
It didn't say which was left and right so I did it from my perspective.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You use your brain equally.

41% left brained
59% right brained[/

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
22% Left
78% Right

I think I read somewhere that supposedly right brained types tend to view the forest and left brained types view the trees? Well that'd make total sense for me. I absolutely suck slurpies when it comes to the details. God help me if it's also a topic I don't find vaguely interesting, you might as well chop my head off and watch my body flail about.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Interesting results. It seems most of you are balanced while poor me has 91% right brain. Going by my results i could have an operation done to remove the left side of of my brain and i would be no different (At least mentally). :). Keep the posts coming :happy2:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I started the test and concluded that I am too left brained to care about finnishing something like this.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
62% Right
38% Left

This is the first Left/Right Brain test from TypeC that I concluded with me being right brained.

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got 44% left, 56% right. It explains a lot about me, as I'm not a super-creative artist type, but I'm also not a detail-oriented strategist.

I wonder how/if this matches up with MBTI types. The only connection I can see is maybe a P vs. J sort of thing.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I got 44% left, 56% right. It explains a lot about me, as I'm not a super-creative artist type, but I'm also not a detail-oriented strategist.

I wonder how/if this matches up with MBTI types. The only connection I can see is maybe a P vs. J sort of thing.

I am also wondering this myself. It seems to not be type related from the results above but it does seem the J types lean more left than the Ps.