• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Is Your Sexuality Type?

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Bringin' sexy back.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are a Passionate Romantic

You definitely have an active imagination, but you're totally happy keeping your fantasies to yourself. You understand that there is a difference between what excites you in theory and what would be enjoyable in reality. Sharing your thoughts with your partner is one thing, but you need to know that they respect your boundaries and needs.

I share my fantasies readily. I just know that they may not be acted upon but if so, yay! Gotta try tho.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
LMUeebl.jpg

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*is asexual*
*takes anyway*

You are an erotic traditionalist.

Although you're sexy as heck, you tend to keep that allure to yourself. Your body is something that you will only share with someone that you are in a loving and committed relationship with. In this world where easy sex is so readily available it is nice to know that someone is sticking to their values.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
You are a sensual introvert

It's not that you're unwilling to take risks and try new things, it's just that you need a little prompting. You want someone to bring you out of your shell and make you feel safe and secure. Once you have that, anything is game.

I guess I'm an all around introvert ;)

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are a passionate romantic

You definitely have an active imagination, but you're totally happy keeping your fantasies to yourself. You understand that there is a difference between what excites you in theory and what would be enjoyable in reality. Sharing your thoughts with your partner is one thing, but you need to know that they respect your boundaries and needs.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Also passionate romantic.

I should not be taking this quiz in the library.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Passionate Romantic

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
*is asexual*
*takes anyway*

Although you're sexy as heck, you tend to keep that allure to yourself. Your body is something that you will only share with someone that you are in a loving and committed relationship with. In this world where easy sex is so readily available it is nice to know that someone is sticking to their values.

Same sexuality and same result.

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You are a passionate romantic
66eb18c5-1909-4aad-866b-699b5e801e47.jpg

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
57e3b719-cd6e-4432-8dc9-785372debdfc.jpg

Thumbs up! :)

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are a brainy seductress

An intelligent person is the most attractive person. You can't imagine sharing your body with someone who you cannot share your mind with. Sharing philosophical ideas or debating current events is your favorite kind of foreplay. For you, the most important kind of relationship is one that involves a meeting of minds.

It's true. I was thinking I would get erotic traditionalist... no one else got this result yet though!

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got Sensual Bombshell (but the bombshell part is just cruel irony) :tongue10:
"You're basically the lover that dreams are made of. You are modest and sweet in public, but with the right person your inner sexuality comes out. You and your partner enjoy trying new things, and you constantly shock them with your openness to new things."

I'm very private about it to the point of not even flirting with people, but when I'm in love I never say no. Pretty much that.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*when an asexual virgin takes this*