• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your Spirit Animal?

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
Cougar

Characters: Adrek, Endrus in Eyes of Crow

Powers: Stealth, strength, phenomenal jumping ability, as well as enhanced sight and hearing

Grrr, baby--you’re the personification of animal magnetism. Your confidence, beauty, and athleticism make you the target of many romantically inclined individuals. Too bad for them--you don’t stick around long enough to make breakfast, much less a lifetime commitment. Hello Kitty, Goodbye Heart.

Best matches: Spiders, Wolverines, Foxes
Watch out for: Swans, Horses, Wolves

pyifocsvyspmj6qlovav.jpg

Tengri

Swan
Swan

Characters: Tereus, Kalia in Eyes of Crow

Powers: Foretelling future through dreams, dream-walking

Swans are idealistic, open-minded, and passionate. Your good nature often leads people to think they can take advantage of you, but they should be careful--beneath that serenity lies a fighting spirit. Your love is fierce and unconditional, fueled by the certainty that it should last forever.

Best matches: Wolves, Horses, Otters
Watch out for: Wolverines, Foxes, Bears
dukhzpdbeasfcmaxze0n.jpg

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Unless it's a wolf, I don't care about it. I will neglect it and it will probably perish and become my ghost animal, haunting me for the rest of my life.

I tried to take the test, unfortunately I got stuck on an unanswerable question. Thus, I can not finish it.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Characters: Rhia, Coranna in Eyes of Crow

hvrtmytzjdnahivjoxg9.jpg

Powers: foreseeing death, communicating with the dead, resurrection

As a Crow, you are analytical, adaptable, and exceedingly clever. You like solving problems, sharing a hearty laugh with friends, and most of all, enjoying a good meal. Your inquisitive, philosophical nature leads you to constantly question authority and the status quo, sometimes just for the sake of asking, “Why?”

Best matches: Foxes, Hawks, Swans
Watch out for: Wolverines, Bears, Cougars

CAW

Yes! I love crows. For some reason I'm drawn to birds in general.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
By pushing through I got an owl by the way.

We're already on extremely bad terms, owls have to look out for wolves it said. I'm not very hungry right now, but I make no promises.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got Owl and Crow...odd.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Spider ... what no, this isn't right ... I dislike spiders!

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
b92b1f051784b6ef96ccdeda9d1b732b.jpg

Seems to be an INTPattern
[MENTION=4660]Osprey[/MENTION]
[MENTION=29287]Obfuscate[/MENTION]

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
getting to the truth

Owl
Characters: Etar in Eyes of Crow

Powers: Human lie-detectors

Owls are keen, perceptive and skeptical. You’re adept at getting to the truth, making you an ideal investigator or attorney. Your insights into the less honorable side of human nature can make you a bit cynical, but your numerous friends appreciate the dark sense of humor it brings.

Best matches: Hawks, Foxes, Spiders
Watch out for: Wolves, Horses, Otters

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Otter
Characters: Mayra, Elora, Pirrik in Eyes of Crow

Powers: Healing

Otters are nurturing, playful, and easygoing. You often put others’ needs before your own, offering what seems to be a bottomless well of compassion and care. Though your decisions are guided by your feelings, at heart you’re pragmatic and self-possessed, making you the ideal head of a family or small business.

Best matches: Horses, Wolves, Swans
Watch out for: Foxes, Cougars, Hawks

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Albatross and Fox.... I do not need a quiz :smile:

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hawk
MvjkHPm.png

Characters: Galen, Thera, Zilus in Eyes of Crow

Powers: Communicate with the divine, discern powers in others, photographic memory

Hawks are the messengers of the Spirits. Adept with language, you might be a writer or a teacher. Your ability to assess situations impartially means that people often seek your guidance before making decisions. A brilliant visionary, you sometimes forget the mundane details of life like eating, sleeping, or paying bills.

Best matches: Owls, Foxes, Crows
Watch out for: Otters, Wolves, Horses

*deviously watchers over, peering intently from above*

Last edited:

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Crow
Characters: Rhia, Coranna in Eyes of Crow

Powers: foreseeing death, communicating with the dead, resurrection

As a Crow, you are analytical, adaptable, and exceedingly clever. You like solving problems, sharing a hearty laugh with friends, and most of all, enjoying a good meal. Your inquisitive, philosophical nature leads you to constantly question authority and the status quo, sometimes just for the sake of asking, “Why?”

Best matches: Foxes, Hawks, Swans
Watch out for: Wolverines, Bears, Cougars

Mmm

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Swan

Characters: Tereus, Kalia in Eyes of Crow

Powers: Foretelling future through dreams, dream-walking

Swans are idealistic, open-minded, and passionate. Your good nature often leads people to think they can take advantage of you, but they should be careful--beneath that serenity lies a fighting spirit. Your love is fierce and unconditional, fueled by the certainty that it should last forever.

Best matches: Wolves, Horses, Otters
Watch out for: Wolverines, Foxes, Bears