MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Default which character trope are you?

Which Character Trope Are You? - Personality Quiz

Your Result:
    The Mentor

tragic hero and damsel in distress were close from the answer breakdown.
    Likes Cloudpatrol, five sounds liked this post

Fun test @chickpea!

I got the same result as you.

Likes Floki, five sounds liked this post

Retired

The Anti-Hero

jester was 2nd. jester on a good day.
    Likes Cloudpatrol, Fate, Chanaynay liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

The Sidekick

The friends and helpers of the main hero. They can be almost any type of hero playing a secondary role, a normal character observing the action, or be used as comic relief -- sometimes all three. Typically they are a foil to the hero, and this is often underscored by their dramatically different appearance. You like the be the friend of everyone around you and help out others whenever you can. You often hold the role of someone's self control and you can be very supportive when you have to be. You're a bright, ray of sunshine in your friends life and they love having you around!

Was tied with The Protagonist. I think the tie breaker was the time I took to answer them?
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    583 sp/sx

The Jester

The constructive troll, a common feature at the Standard Royal Court. Much like their historical counterpart, the Jester's foolish appearance and demeanor means they're generally laughed at or not taken seriously. The upside to this is being able to pretty much speak their mind in the most blunt way possible without fear of reprisal. You have a good sense of humor and are seen as the life of the party. You hide your pessimistic ways through your comedic nature. You are often unpredictable and unreadable by your peers. No one really understands you, but they appreciate you anyways. Your presence is heavily valued.

The Jester x5
    The Anti-Hero x5
    The Damsel (in Distress) x3
    The Sidekick x3
    The Tragic Hero x2
    The Femme Fatale x1
    The Protagonist x1
    The Rival x1

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

The sidekick

The friends and helpers of the main hero. They can be almost any type of hero playing a secondary role, a normal character observing the action, or be used as comic relief -- sometimes all three. Typically they are a foil to the hero, and this is often underscored by their dramatically different appearance. You like the be the friend of everyone around you and help out others whenever you can. You often hold the role of someone's self control and you can be very supportive when you have to be. You're a bright, ray of sunshine in your friends life and they love having you around!

I got the jester and the protagonist as close seconds

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

It was an interesting test, although I felt like the accuracy was a bit off -- too many answers, not enough questions, so the result is only a plurality rather than majority of votes. Too many questions too where I could have picked a few different answers.

The Protagonist

However, it tells you how your answers scored. That's different.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    952 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILE None

The Protagonist
    The character responsible for handling the main problem and the one most in need of change, emotionally. You are ambitious and are considered to be highly courageous. You have a good set of morals and love to do the right thing. Overall, you're just incredibly well-rounded. You are typically seen as extroverted and involved in many different things. You make friends easily and people are attracted to your outstanding personality. You don't mind being the center of attention every once in a while!

5x Protagonist
    4x Damsel in Distress
    3x Mentor
    3x Jester
    2x Sidekick
    2x Villain
    1x Anti-Hero

Rofl... no.

Fascinating test... Well, how the answers of the questions relate to the character tropes looks a bit funny to me. I have no idea why liking pear makes me a protagonist, or choosing the moose a villain. BUT it was fun.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

The Anti-Hero

A central character in a story, movie, or drama who lacks conventional heroic attributes. They often fail many times and are known to be flawed. Opposite of the Tragic hero, you often do things out of selfishness so you can advance and grow as an individual. This is often done unconsciously. When people ask for favors, you expect rewards in return. Your personality can be seen as complicated and you often can through a cycle of moods in a matter of what seems like seconds. You're seen as typically aggressive and full of emotion. There would be times where it seems like you are completely calm and then at a flip of coin be upset about something. You have a lot on your mind 24/7 and it's hard for you to handle. Sometimes your attempts at showing you care can backfire, since you often get too into the emotional aspect of the situation.
    In that which is night to all things, therein the self-subjugated remains awake; but where all else is awake, that is night for the knower of the self.

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ili Ni
    "The vanity of intelligence is that the intelligent man is often more committed to 'one-upping' his opponent than being truthful. When the idea of intelligence, rather than intelligence itself, becomes a staple, there is no wisdom in it."
    Criss Jami

"When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion."
    "Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving."
    Dale Carnegie
    Likes SD45T-2 liked this post