• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

See My Personality

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your Personality Type is The Designer (RIOGS)

Designers are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Designer can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Designer enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Designer can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Designer has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

5.01% of people are Designers

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I only did the short version:

Your Personality Type is The Prophet (REOGS)

Prophets are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate, however they also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. With a good sense of social awareness, they tend to be outgoing and enthusiastic, with a tendency in groups to talk and assert themselves. The Prophet enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Prophet can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Prophet has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

3.51% of people are Prophets

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your Personality Type is The Shaman (RIOAS)

Shamans are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Shaman can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Shaman enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Shamans are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Shaman has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

3.22% of people are Shamans

... this makes me sound like a complete asshole. *cries*

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your Personality Type is The Mastermind (BIOGD)

Masterminds are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Mastermind can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Mastermind enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Mastermind can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Mastermind generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead.

0.88% of people are Masterminds

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your Personality Type is The Guardian (RICAD)

Guardians are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Guardian can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Guardian generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Guardians are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Guardian generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead.

3.3% of people are Guardians

---

Sounds like ISFJ.

And that last dichotomy that sounds exactly like J/P? Yeah, I was at 49/51.

---

My most extreme scores:

98 self-consciousness.
97 vulnerability.
92 depression.
0 extroversion.
0 intellect.
1 altruism.
99 modesty.
4 achievement-striving.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Designers are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Designer can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Designer enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Designer can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Designer has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP

5.01% of people are Designers

I sound like a neurotic stick in the mud. Yay.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
BEOGS

Visionaries are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. With a good sense of social awareness, they tend to be outgoing and enthusiastic, with a tendency in groups to talk and assert themselves. The Visionary enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Visionary can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Visionary has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.
2.4% of people are Visionaries

it called me immoral :laugh:

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Your Personality Type is The Champion (REOAS)

Champions are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. With a good sense of social awareness, they tend to be outgoing and enthusiastic, with a tendency in groups to talk and assert themselves. The Champion enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Champions are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Champion has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

1.95% of people are Champions
55b8ad3c6f33a7681a89a07c_55fd4f1aa0059b5c4d0a9979_320.jpg

SurrealisticSlumbers

📠girl in an 🎠world
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your Personality Type is The Healer (BIOAS) :saturned:

Healers are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Healer can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Healer enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Healers are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Healer has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

0.97% of people are Healers

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Dont sweat it [MENTION=1180]miss fortune[/MENTION]
I'm apparently quite immoral too, as according to my score it barely registered at less than five?
057ff761b0af17bee07fb91968021db5.jpg

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Personality Type is The Prodigy (RIOGD)

Prodigies are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Prodigy can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Prodigy enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Prodigy can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Prodigy generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead.

1.42% of people are Prodigies

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This seems.... inaccurate :shock:
I didn't test limbic, cuz I've been working on that stuff...
Sounds like an INTP.

Your Personality Type is The Architect (BIOGS)

Architects are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Architect can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Architect enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Architect can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Architect has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

1.06% of people are Architects

Emotionally balanced - 70%
Introverted- 81%
Open - 100%
Guarded - 59%
Spontaneous - 94%

Overview

These are awesome...and yet, all men :dry:
IMG_2196.jpg

Enneagram
9w1
Your Personality Type is The Artisan (RICGS)

[98%] Guarded (not guarded, I am avoidant. I am however very open to conversation... basically I assume you don't wanna talk and I will not talk unless you get inside me first)
[95%] Emotionally Reactive (not true, I am emotionally numb, however extremely sensitive and prone to exaggeration and over interpretation)
[82%] Intraverted (I can agree with this one.
[72%] Conventional (Yes, I myself am conventional in my behaviour, but not in my thinking.)
[68%] Spontaneous (no, not spontaneous at all lol, but I guess I'm not disciplined either so I won't complain with this one.)

Artisans are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Artisan can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Artisan generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Artisan can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Artisan has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

13.65% of people are Artisans

correction: I don't mind fiction (and actually love fantasizing about relationships and the future) as long as it can be implemented and enjoyed in my lifetime.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your Personality Type is The Craftsman (BICGS)

Craftsmen are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Craftsman can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Craftsman generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Craftsman can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Craftsman has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

3.05% of people are Craftsmen

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your Personality Type is The Composer (RICAS)

Composers are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Composer can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Composer generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Composers are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Composer has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

4.6% of people are Composers

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
BIOGD: "Mastermind". What a cringy title.

M4cHbsE.png

Tengri

Your Personality Type is The Shaman (RIOAS)

Shamans are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Shaman can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Shaman enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Shamans are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Shaman has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.
3.22% of people are Shamans

84% Emotionally Reactive
75% Intraverted
71% Open
71% Agreeable
73% Spontaneous

My_Personality_10.png